ITT Top Tier ships

>ITT Top Tier ships

Toradora has a million ships and you chose the worst one.

Kihara x Kitamura was much better.

>filename
You need to go back.

HMAS Voyager and HMAS Melbourne 1964 springs to mind with those pair

Minori was a retarded nigger. Also >streaming

Minorin

Anime = Minori > Taiga
Manga/LN Taiga > All

Couldn't you get a better picture of them?

Going Merry was a terrible ship. Bought by a lowly butler/servant with a fucking goat head and maintained by a long-nosed African teenager, not to mention it couldn't survive a mere 10,000 meter fall from Sky Island to the ocean. Shit, the Merry didn't even last a year in One Piece time.

Minorin is best Toradora by a lot, but I have to say Ryuuji belongs with Taiga.

They have the name thing going on and everything.

Me and my right hand ;_;

Takeru and Hikari.

>Kare Kano
That was a good show but I felt at times had a hard time juggling whether it wanted to be romance,comedy and keeping the personal conflicts serious as apposed to forced. Also they should have just fucked!

It's shit.

Minori has got to be one, if not the most annoying character in anime.

like, she knew he was pursuing her right? but she thought Tiaga/him made a better pair?

or did she not even know?

>filename
felllll for the women just when i met her

Ami best girl.

n-nani?

shitty anime desu. just finished it.

She saw Taiga loved him and Ryuuji loved her. She liked him too but she did what Taiga was doing and dropped him for her friend.

She liked both Taiga and Ryuuji and she knew they loved each other.

>kawoshin
>top tier

no

>says the Stein:Reddit fag

Please kill yourself if you actually like the autistic crackwhore that is Minori

Nice meme, fujoshit. Is this the best you can come up with due to the fact that Shinji and Kaworu have no chemistry? Stop meme spouting and start posting some arguments on why your ship isn't garbage.

I never understood why Amibros and Taigabros got at each others throats so much when Autismfags were the true enemy all along.

>so butthurt you delete your first post to make another one
I wasn't even the first user. You'd know that if you didn't browse vanilla.

This was the one thing that pissed me off in Toradora. Ryuuji should have won the lucky man contest by himself. But they had to shoehorn this cunt into it.

>i'm not samefagging at all

Nice try, fujoshit.

>Also they should have just fucked
They did

>You'd know that if you didn't browse vanilla.

Ryuuji x Ami = Ryuuji x Taiga > Ryuuji x Minorshit

this

"Shipping" means something that is unofficial

That pairing is official

I though it juggled all those elements perfectly (for the first 18 eps at least), and the fact that it changed "moods" made it feel more real for me.
It's a shame that it all fell apart later, because it's genuinely my favourite romance in all fiction. I don't know what is it that Anno does with his direction and writing, but he manages to portray all these complex emotions in a way that speaks volumes.
So yeah, it's not even that the story was particularly interesting, it's probably just the fact that Anno had his fingers in it and made it great.
>they should have just fucked!
they did though. did you watch it all the way through?

>still meme spouting

That shit is as official as Taiwan is a real country

YES
E
S

OTP

Best ship.

>not Koichi/Rohan/Yukako sandwich
Excuse me but that is wrong.

Right one is shit.

Why do Kirigiri and Naegi have the same face?

you shut your mouth with that inflammatory bullshit, the Going Merry had it's kinks, but it was more like a friend than a ship...

Asuna and Kirito

Abridged

They say dogs and their owners tend to look alike.

Episode 13 and 16 are some of my favorite episodes of pretty much anything to date. I agree though, it juggles its tone well and it fits the character, I'd really like to know what the mangaka didn't like about it and the general drama/budget issues surrounding it.

I hope Norman is okay.

I will fucking fight you bitch

Minorin belongs to Ami

Minorin belongs to me

Nico's so goddamn cute. Maki's okay.

Objectively wrong

shipping means supporting (especially of non-canon)
you can love canon ships senpai

KEKED

O T P

third time i see the abridged mentioned. ill give it a go later

I guess I have to agree with this. However, if Mayuri wasn't such a boring character, I think she would have been the best girl. Okabe basically sacrifices his sanity just to get her back. I also appreciate the fact that they have been there for each other since they were children and their friendship carried on into adulthood.

my nigga

>boyish ferris
i didnt know i needed this

anyways
Y E S
E
S

You have good taste my bro.

My memories a little foggy because I watch it a long as time ago but probably did not finish it guess I got something to do for this week and ty user

My memories a little foggy because I watch it a long ass time ago but probably did not finish it due other things that were more important at the time. Guess I got something to do for this week and ty user

nah

Where's my fuckin' Yasuko route? Doesn't Ryuuji love his mom?

Yeah, Mayuri and Okabe's relationship is like that of sibling bonds. There is no romantic feelings between the two. Kurisu, Faris and Suzuha (she flirts a little in the VN) are the only ones that have feelings for Okabe. However, Okabe and Kurisu's friendship grows and becomes stronger, and they are willing to sacrifice things for each other.