How do we save America?

How do we save America?

Gas the Jews desu

Promote Ethno-Nationalism is a nice way. But fuck America seriously

I'm going to go to live in a visegrad group country fuck America.

Why are his hands white Sup Forums?

Unironically this.

that guy in the red shirt looks like the le 56% face

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

My question is why does Straya wanna save us? I support your country and want a good future for you too, and I recognize our influence but seriously.

For real:

Continue on as you are. The further (((they))) shove unsavory shit down peoples' throats the more people drastically resist them which will bring everything to head.

Start a schism between light and dark skinned blacks.

Is that motor oil? Why do they need jugs?

Balkanize.

It's iced tea. Not sure what brand but basically sugar water that's brewed not carbonated.

>wanting to save (((America)))

Then leave you faggot
>you won't

gas the niggers

Turn off the gibs and let nature sort it out.

Delicious

All this, and unfortunately, the closest thing to "hope" this nation has is a boomer conservative President (haha just keep waiting one day the 1024D quantum backgammon game will come to an end and his master plan will bring the establishment crashing down!) who is worshiped by a bunch of boomer conservatives and their kids who think they're being "le edgy meme masters" by trotting out the same tired patriotardism mixed with civic nationalism (haha le based black dudes bro!!) that their parents do. Just kill me.

i think hes bragging that its not kool-aid. can an anog confirm this?

KEK

FPBP