WE NEED TO COLONIZE MYSPACE

WE NEED TO COLONIZE MYSPACE

It is empty, no one is fucking there anymore. I saw we all collectively make accounts and post our shit there. It will be Sup Forums Facebook.

Fuck off, Tom.

BUMP

BUMP

I agree my nigga

please

If the pope says so

The original, the best.

This is actually a great idea even if only to see but hurt lefty articles
Reeeeeing over it

myspace is still a thing?

My tarts smell like apples and cinnamon.

can't wait to read the articles "HURR DURR NAZIS HAVE A NEW SAFE SPACE."

This makes me sad i rather liked myspace.

I remember people shitting on it for being "corporate" and less cool and flooding Facebook, instead. Oops.

Gross

dont talk about the pope you will attract poland posters

Idiot, we have id's. Moran.

Fuck off Rupert.

You already wrote off that bil.

When I was in High School myspace was the coolest thing lol.

I wonder if my profile is still available.

Lol, actually might be fun. The idea of html editing my myspace page with waifu overload and garish color schemes sounds fun desu senpai.

>Sup Forums
>Facebook
What kind of brain contusion do I need to think this is an enjoyable combination?

I actually think this is a great idea. I'd do it just for the lulz.

MySpace is so old and corny. It's just waiting for us to takeover. They'd never know what hit them.

could myspace become the antithesis to (((facebook)))???

>WE NEED TO COLONIZE MYSPACE

why though?

To expand our realm of influence.

Meinspace

BUMP

This is actually one of the best ideas I've seen on Sup Forums in months.

worth trying at least

It'd be like colonising the sahara desert

Lebensraum for the meme war

Love this idea

Kek

Then we would be the oasis in the desert.

those trips. guess we gotta do it now.

the get

This thread already has potential.

You realize the Mouse owns it now since they bought out News Corp, right?

What would be the plan? To just cause triggering, or to "take over" a major site as our own?

>FRIENDSTER IS THE NEW RHODESIA

As if ... Libtards don't allow discussion.

In June 2009, Myspace employed approximately 1,600 employees. In June 2011, Specific Media Group and Justin Timberlake jointly purchased the company for approximately $35 million. On February 11, 2016 it was announced that Myspace and its parent company had been bought by Time Inc.
its prolly the SJW safe space of the internet.......

>put all your info online in one place
How about no? So many people are glowing in the dark in this thread.

myspace profiles are still there but all comments and a lot of photos were deleted. its nothing like it used to be, you could barely use it as a 'Sup Forums' social media, its more of a music streaming site now

It isn't really major. Mostly to cause triggering but the ultimate goal is to get a new nesting ground for redpills.

I would say both. But there's an added bonus. By the time the admins figured out what was going on it would be too late. We would have taken over, conquered if you will.

Another great reason to do this is because of the draconian censorship on Fakebook and Twatter. We can create a mass media alternative that will be filled with our red pill ammunition.

im trying to think of any, literally any, news piece about myspace "cracking down" on nazis or free speech or whatever, and im stumped. im sure i could search it, but i wont. you guys realize we'd have to start backlinking myspace to get traffick started and to get people talkinga bout myspace again. we're the nostalgic generation, im positive there are enough people out there who would willingly make a new myspace to rekindle an old flame. we can only hope that myspace doesnt have the janitors necessary to censor everyone

we have some work to do

>put all your info online in one place
Wait, are you honestly suggesting that we would be dumb enough to use our real names, etc? You must be new here.

>Myspace was once a more visited URL than Google
I'm sort of panicking right now thinking of MySpace and how much things have changed.

>we're the nostalgic generation, im positive there are enough people out there who would willingly make a new myspace to rekindle an old flame.
It's just waiting to happen. If we don't do it, someone else will.

>lying? on the internet? we all know that could never happen

Gentlemen..
>Operation Meinspace
SPREAD THIS AND SPAM IT. WE RIDE AT DAWN

myspace: the frontline for fashwave

I'm in

Yeah, its a terrible idea once you think about it for more than 3 secs.
>Facebooks sux - its a botnet
>Lets post all our shit on a new botnet
>Hopefully it becomes famous again, and normies flood and becomes like facebook
Face it anons. You are stuck here forever. The best you can do is continue making this place the worst place possible to keep normies out so you can be comfy in your little own home

we're gonna need some fashy html

How to make myspace accounts? I'm in for this

Ignore this demoralization post. The enemy fears our real power.

Tom may have brought back My/pol/space

Why repeat the pattern. Whites move in kill what’s left of indigenous users, make it great and useful, niggers come and post pics of muh dick.
It’s all so tiring and repetitive.

Bumped

Yeah it can feel like your home is changing when you live on the fucking internet, nerd.

Normies won't go there because if we do this, the reason it will get famous again will because nazis colonized it.

>Meinspace
I like this idea

Would we get banned? Is there even anyone to ban us?

The problem with Sup Forums nazis is the inability to ever comprise to see the greater good.

Like all Jews are evil meme. I hate I mean fucking HATE the liberal (((Hollywood))) ethnic Jews who push all the society destroying filth. But I love the nationalist separatist Orthodox Jews who want to keep to themselves, operate the Holy Land, and serve as a defensive bulwark against the mudslime hordes. what do Sup Forums?

Who fucking knows. The only way we will know is if we try it.

tfw we do it and it becomes popular in right wing circles and eventually gets flooded with boomer trump 'deplorable' catwomen

Bump. Nationalism is even implicit in the name "MY SPACE" is what we whites are fighting for. We want a space of our own.

id love to see the power and influence of kikebook decreased and then the lulz for bringing back myspace

they havent censored rucka yet, so theres hope

The way we speak on here is not how we act in the pooblic spase. I have friends that are jews that I respect and I would not gas Irl.

Have people started doing this yet? What afe some handles i could look up for lilz

>88

actually smart

kikebook vs meinspace
Let WWWII commence.

I have dogs.

Does "Tom" actually exist? Was he invited ti the white house like zuckerberg?
What is his endgame?
Maybe the guy cant cope with his site going down and still waits for his buddies to come to his LAN party

Journalist here. I've already sent an email to Myspace admins notifying them that "alt-right" Nazis are planning to invade the site. My article will likely go up tomorrow.

To create a safe space if you will.

Shill fag

Can you add gifs to your page? like holocoasters and such?

you niggers need to die with that horseshit.
would you support the US helping Scientologists build their own country? How about the Spaghetti monster? Why are the jews so special? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
Kill yourself kike

Yeah, because thats what the jewish investment bankers funding myspace want: stormfront. You'll be mass banned and IP logged. You've let your nostalgia of your youth completely cloud your vision. Praise the death of myspace, and work on the death of facebook and reddit. Social media is cancer. Social media is the hyper-socialization of modern man. Social media is the NWO.

I nabbed a snazzy username incase this blows up

was expecting maggots to burst out of the dogs anus or something

You guys dont realize myspace isnt anything what it used to be. its essentially soundcloud and thats it

Your boss here. I've already sent an email to HR notifying them that you're wasting company time on this board. Don't worry about the article. We'll talk more about this tomorrow.

Epic get

Ooh, do you have any berry tarts as well?

>Implying we aren't all already on a watchlist

your death will be slow, very slow
after you watch your loved ones die first

Nobody is there for a reason.

It’s useless.

>last login 2006
lol

oh no !

I think facebook is naturally on its way out, although we could speed up the process some how

No, no no. What myspace needs to do is to rebrand themselves as a free speech social network. They should also allow users to monetize their posts, which would attract new users. This would make their company relevant again. They can't just be general social media. They will have to target niches.

if you're interested in MMRA, we can contact off Sup Forums