youtube.com/watch?v=zhl-Cs1-sG4
youtube.com/watch?v=JI5noh4OyXc
soundcloud.com/dachip
youtube.com/watch?v=lVKbF8khsrI
i.4cdn.org/f/blabber4xw.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no anime movie for Random Access Memories
>tfw no 2017 world tour
>tfw the only Daft Punk music I hear these days is that song where it's the nigger singing about coming.

ONE MORE TIME, one more chance.

IN THIS DREAM, I'M DANCING RIGHT BESIDE YOU

AND IT LOOKED, LIKE EVERYONE WAS HAVING FUN

This

2017>2000

kekd n checked

What does Sup Forums think about this I watched the entire thing for the first time a while back and I really liked it.

RAM sucked

Homework is the only good Daft Punk album.

Yeah pretty much. Human After All had some OK songs but was just too damn repetitive.
RAM straight up was shit with some slight exceptions.

THE KIND OF FEELING I'VE WAITED SO LONG

>the only Daft Punk music I hear these days is that song where it's the nigger singing about coming
I kinda like that song

You're doing it wrong, OP. You're supposed to just post "LAST NIGHT" so the next guy can choose whether to continue with "I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU" or with "SHE SAID"

>RAM sucked
What a horrible taste in music. RAM is great, as was Homework.

I liked the Tron OST

Take your shit opinions elsewhere, RAM is great

Don't stop... Come a little closer

youtu.be/pUAZnjFbOyI

I still hear get lucky every once a while on the radio.

Seeing as this thread is here, I've always wanted to know if the Discovery music videos got other people into anime.

Essential Matsumotocore

yes
It took me way longer than I'd like to admit to realize that it was done by the same guy who made Captain Harlock that I watched as a kid when it still aired

>The Smurfs™

Apparently the new season was released.

>[Deleted]
Eh, well I guess.

Stella is a better waifu than anything posted on Sup Forums.

Is Japan even trying anymore?

It's just that Matsumoto tried for his entire life and found the way to draw his perfect woman.
I'm not even kidding. That's why he draws them all the same way.
if it ain't broken don't fix it

I kinda like hearing the nigga coming

Veridis quo> voyager > superheroes

It might not be, the right time

This isn't anime fuck off to Sup Forums

>complains about black guy
>One More Time has a black guy singing with a talkbox

Besides, there's always the featured shit they've been doing recently with the Ethiopian douchebag. Forgot his name, but the electro-funk/new wave instrumental is nice, although I miss the house stuff.

>literally a Japanese-French production
>mostly produced in Japan
>owned by Toei Animation
>not Sup Forums

>Veridis quo> voyager > superheroes

Superheroes> Voyager> Veridis Quo> Face to Face

>Lazy Matsumoto

I might not be, the right one

Homework was a bunch of random noise, no idea why people like it.

Random Access Memories > Discovery > Housework > Human After All
Remind me again why do they only have 4 albums in a spawn of 20 years?

Aerodynamic > Superheroes > Voyager

Random Access Memories has some awesome tracks, but Discovery is in a league of it's own still.

>when you hit the Road at Sunset and put on RAM
youtube.com/watch?v=IluRBvnYMoY
no better way to start off a long journey.

THE BEATING OF A MILLION DRUMS

Discovery haves something no other album haves
The waifus, no, really, it's just that with Interestela5555, Discovery gains the factor no many other albums have these days, and that is working like a one off melody of just one really long song, and when that happens it's fucking magical, also, posting underrated from RAM
youtube.com/watch?v=zhl-Cs1-sG4

>waifus
waifu=/=cute girl

>Andy Stott - How It Was

THE FIRE OF A MILLION cross was better

Agreed, but Across was even better

There's Contact too, and the beginning of Touch, although that song loses too much of it's presence when the instruments kick in.
youtube.com/watch?v=JI5noh4OyXc

Fair enough, as long as Planisphère trumps them all.

You're confusing HAA with Homework, a fantastic French house album with influences from Chicago house, G-funk, techno, and acid house.

Discovery was their only good album.

RAM was OK, but I liked the other albums more than it. Personally I like Alive 2007 the most, since it's just fun remixes and mashups over all their tracks.

I think RAM's massive popularity partly stems from the fact that every hipster is yelling at people that it's an amazing title to show off you're new turn table set up (I've not actually heard it on vinyl, but I sort of doubt it). It ended up being second best selling record in 2013.

It can get kinda repetitive at times, but man, I love those french fucks.

> People actually dislike RAM

>tfw the helmets will never ever light up again like the Discovery era even though the technology for it has advanced without the need of heavy battery packs

To keep this on Sup Forums, why were the music videos for the first 4 songs on Discovery released 2 years before the movie hit? And were they digitally colored or traditionally animated? Because later scenes look more digital, while earlier scenes look traditional.

>I've always wanted to know if the Discovery music videos got other people into anime.

They actually got me into Daft Punk. I was already into anime.

Who else actually gets emotional when listening to Touch.

Leave.

You know, I was really angry that all they had for Voyager was the guitar licks on the Alive 2007 album. Why not play the entire song after that point and remix it? Do they hate Voyager?

See

EoTS, anyone?
Fuck me, that album brings forth great memories.

>when you hit the Road at Sunset and put on RAM

Fuuuuuck, that's exactly what I did. I spent a month doing a 700 mile round trip every weekend, and RAM is what got me through it. I'd hit the road after work on Friday, it was dark, I was driving past all the lights in the city... It was unbelievably comfy.

Give Cosodorokitsune by Shojoskip a try next time. It's beautiful, spine-tingling Japanese shoegaze. It has the most beautiful instrumental I've probably heard in my life. Always manages to bring at least a tear down from my eye.

Bit in left field, but anyone familiar with Da Chip?
soundcloud.com/dachip

Also Alive 07 is preferred album.

t. newfag

Sup Forums leave please.

>ram discussion

Would you prefer we discus REM instead?

Correct

Been listening to "The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight" a lot these days. But I would like to discuss the aussie band The Church.

>shitty anime band from pre-2000

>pre-2000
>shitty
pick one

Lurk more newfag, seriously lurk more

The Weeknd? I thought he was Canadian?

he is

AS WE JAM THE RHYTHM GETS STRONGER

brings back lot of memories life was good

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I hate that song Get Lucky and that entire album.

Yeah that song is degenerate

I just don't think the song is good. I mean they've done repetitive chorus songs before but that one just feels like it takes the cake. Practically the entire song is the title and it just gets obnoxious. I don't know how it became so popular on the radio.

Because it's a hollow song, unlike some of their others. Normies love that shit.

Its a catchy song from a well liked band which didn't produce any notably good music since 2001. And since it came out as a single long before the album it obviously would get popular.

RAM was shit. SHIT.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVKbF8khsrI

RO-BOT

My brother is hard into REM.

Good shit, but I never have a time where I think 'gee I really want to listen to some REM.'

It's best to just let it come on at a party or on the radio or whatever. The suprise makes it feel better

I miss that magical time of Daft Punk inundating so many things like flashes. I can't separate the internet of the 00's from Daft Punk and I wouldn't want to in the first place.
Uploaded this on /f/ just now: i.4cdn.org/f/blabber4xw.swf

LAZY

fuck off to whatever shit hole you came from

>he thinks RAM is good

That'd be cultural appropriation
:^)
Discovery> All

Touch

I need something more

Honestly I think RAM is the best DP album, I kinda understand why people dislike it though, since it goes away from the house music that made them popular and goes full original instrumentation and disco/soft rock.

It just touches my soul in a way other albums don't.

I don't think they have a single bad album either.

>the entire album

Why?

It has some of their most detailed and different work.

Sure Get Lucky and Lose Yourself to Dance are the worst songs on the record but then you have Fragments of Time, Give Life Back to Music, Beyond, Touch, and Contact which are all GOAT

RAM was some good shit, but the whole album felt very anachronistic. I'd wonder how they would handle adapting it.

I didn't much like it, but Around the World was fun and catchy.

>Loved Discovery
>5555 looks like fucking eye cancer
Fuck you Toei

But Touch and Giorgio by Moroder are the best Daft Punk songs.

>Fragments of Time
my nigga

It's ONE MORE TIME you uncultured swine
RAM > Discovery

What about Giorgio by Moroder?

>Get Lucky and Lose Yourself to Dance are the worst songs on the record
(You)

this. ram was shit.

I FEEL RIGHT! BRING US BACK TOGETHER!

>Lose Yourself to Dance
>The worst song
Nigga how high are you?