Chuuko demo koi ga shitai

Which one is a better look for her?

USED

Twintails rule the world.

Twintails are always superior, but I wouldn't mind a twintailed delinquent look.

Left. Way more sexier and mature.

People that likes twintails are manchilds.

Yeah, right. The author doesn't have the guts. She' surely only pretending or some shit.

TWINTAILS ARE LIFE

She's not, you dumbass

She was slandered by some otaku piece of shit who has the hots for her and who once tried to rape her after drugging her bu failed, to keep men away from her.

Yeah, sure. I'll believe her version that she made up just to catch MC's heart. Dumbass

You are objectively retarded. Read the source material.

She was already basically raped and the guy had his bellend on her pussy. She's beyond used goods.

The source is from her perspective. Brainlet.

Whats Ouka doing there?
She should be fighting heretics.

>Which one is a better look for her?
Neither, because she's still dirtied.

Fucking vacuum tight uniform.

Stupidest fucking shit.

question for novel readers. will this manga/does this novel have any ntr in it, because it started out quite well 'strong' and ntr is a clear NO for me

Actually the uniform in the right IS possible given those seams.

No NTR but it's garbage.

>will this manga/does this novel have any ntr in it,
If Chapter 0 was any indication, i'd count on it.

thanks user. well it's not like there is much to read lately anyway, so adding one more weekly/monthly series to my list isn't too much of a bother

She was almost raped in volume 1 but she stayed pure.

this one

Magnificent tits.

And those twintails.

>MC is only a waifu-fag because of trauma.
Why do they always have to do this why can't waifu-fags just be like that because they genuinely love 2-D and not because they're trying to escape from 3-D.

Too small.

Because it's the truth?
People become waifufags because they are too autistic for real women

Size is irrelevant.

Does she ever let her hair down again?

She looks way better that way. Plus, twintails are a shit-tier hairdo.

Lets take this outside you ape.
Just so you know I'm paying for that wasted bullet from your bloodied wallet.

>twintails
>any tier higher than trash

TFW no more good yankee rom coms

Sjws at batato are freaking out about the purityfag MC

>Redrop as LN illustrator

beside i like her better with the mature look.
and beside she hasn't been used yet.
just having that illustrator make this LN a standing 8/10

So is she the only one in the running for the MC?

Dropped.

Just looking at this, you can already tell how long the author is going to drag on the "2D ONLY LOL" shit just to inflate the plot's length. I mean shit, how many series have we seen with this kind of premise anyways?

Green eyes was just pretending to like him

Girl's pretty cute, I'll follow it.

But why?

For some reason the novels for this series have gotten good reviews overall even though it seems like something Okada would script an anime for.

She was at first, but then shit happened and now she wants his children.

Is this getting animated or what?

Mostly because we know already they're going to end up together. MC is going to overcome his ridiculous trauma, or the girl who caused it in the first place is going to end up falling in love with him or some shit like that, because we can't have the romance going nowhere, can't we.

Going after the pure ideal that is 2D without the MC being a rejected normalfag would mean he wouldn't be swayed by her no matter what she did. And that would send the romance aspect crashing down fast.

Speak for yourself heathen.

>USED(virgin)GOODS

What does chuuko means?

The one where she's trying to win virgin dick

>aki isn't a virgin

DROPPED

But I'm actually surprised since she's tall for a nip and nips are usually afraid of tall chicks

Born again virgin

>still has her hymen
>but did EVERYTHING else in EVERY other hole

>that outfit

Haha this manga is literally those "uncorruption" doujins/images. First gyaru, now will "making sluts into honest women" be the next trend? Will it become cool to be a normie?

Long twintails is not normie though, it's cosplay tier considering she seems to be dressing based on the 2D girls MC like.

Though it is certainly more proper than what she was wearing.

No I mean will the new trend on Sup Forums be to fetishize girls who made "some mistakes" but none too damaging (aka not a single mother or std chick or having 30 different sex partners before 25) who want to turn over a new leaf?

Of course now that I think of it there are already comics criticizing this behavior in women so maybe not.

Its Japan's latest plan to fight low birth rates.
>Make otaku get used to more agressive women.
>Show them how you can "reform" them.
>Make them pursue retired JAV idols.

This manga seems more to play on the "pure girl with slutty outside" except it's "pure girl dressing as pure but not losing the undeserved reputation of being slutty".

Purity obsessed vs Slut apologists are probably on the same rate on current Sup Forums though. And the majority likely simply think either can be hot, so they don't care either way.

Please tell me that gyaru has actual experience.

It's better if she's pure

Because then the pure-looking ex-delinquent girl would be a slut but the one who acts like a slut is actually pure

It's like pottery

You will never have a best female friend who plays eroge with you.

I like the main girl. She's really cute.

Yes the author and artist do a good job at portraying her as loveable.

I wish I didn't give up on learning Jap.

Even if you're 40 it's never too late.

Holy fuck. I love positive posts. I hope everyone here is having a good night/day!

I'm a positive guy but not 4u

>and the guy had his bellend on her pussy
really?

I mean you can read it and find out

Just read the first to chapters of the manga. Are there more out already in Japan? How far behind are the English translations? How can one used goods be so cute?

My Little Used Goods Can't Be This Cute!

>Its Japan's latest plan to fight low birth rates

Why not simply give money to couples who have more than two children?

Because Japanese birthrates are fucked for other reasons besides high living costs. Otakuniggers refuse to touch their female counterparts because they're so autistic they assume every chick is a slut and that working women are scary and mean.

The result is that 40% of 30 year old Christmas Cakes are virgins. Just a giant swathe of virginal office ladies wishing that someone, anyone would give them the dick and make them into a cute wife.

t. triggered roastie

>40% of 30 year old Christmas Cakes are virgins
Just the way I like them.

Yeah, the green eyed girl is definitely a slut. Despite being a one piece, that's a slut suit.

MC has grown to like the two sluts though.

Is this what Saekano should have been without retarded drama?

Well this has quite a bit of drama in the first two books. So I am not sure if you would like this.

Don't meme with me. Was there sexual intercourse or not?

Left. Sort of expectedly, she looks really out of her element on the right. Also I really dislike twintails for the most part

Going by manga, this girl is the one who caused MC's trauma? Also is the reason why main girl is actually able to progress with MC?

I read the first volume, only chapter 4 was drama, but that epilogue makes it worth it. Spoil me about that gyaru.

No.

Wait, so all of MC's love interests are virgins who also appear to be used goods?

this, The Asuka doujin were 11/10.

Who is the first girl left to right in the second line? she is totally my type.

this. Even if it takes you 10 years all these japanese media will still be out there waiting for you.

My niggas.
Fuck you.

>mfw no cute and comfy used good gf to play eroges.
>Why even live?

she is the normalfag of the "harem"?

That's his sister.

I'm going to need some source on this

>she is the normalfag of the "harem"
She is the sister character of the harem.

meant for

She's rude.

Well i don't have problem with incest.

Did she mellow? She was a fucking bitch in vol. 1 kirino tier, though instead of physical abuse, she was more of verbal abuse.

>40% of 30 year old Christmas Cakes are virgins

Does this mean that 40% of male adults in nipland are autistic otakus? Now this is a huge problem.

Around 42 percent of men and 44.2 percent of women.