If white people is superior then why chuck norris lose against Bruce lee ?

If white people is superior then why chuck norris lose against Bruce lee ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkPq3UaCLpg
youtube.com/watch?v=9R9s9nevwJI#action=share
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo9lJ1ZfC8
youtube.com/watch?v=wExsjernjBI
youtube.com/watch?v=w5xtu7v_M6o
youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA
youtube.com/watch?v=_cPgafBEqn4
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the manlet was 5'7" 130. He was an actor.

It was a pretend fight...for a movie..they were not really fighting it was all an act.

In real life chuck norris would have raped Bruce.

About 140 lbs and 165 when he was experimenting

youtube.com/watch?v=EkPq3UaCLpg

Movie actor vs Champion fighter
B-but the movie said that the actor would win

The former is much faster and stronger at his weight class.

>bruce lee
>winning fights

He would have had to have been in a fight to win one.

How bout when hes not holding back his power level?

youtube.com/watch?v=9R9s9nevwJI#action=share

>manlets aren’t the best fighters

Kek

KEK NORRIS

>for a few seconds

Bruce Lee was an actor. He only won awards for acting. Norris won karate shit.

that's funny because even chuck himself say the otherwise...

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo9lJ1ZfC8

White people are superior.

Proof.... Bruce Lee was half White numbnuts

>karate shit
woah dude
do you ever read Bruce lee biography ?

youtube.com/watch?v=wExsjernjBI

Chuck Norris hit him so hard Lee's brain kept swelling for months until he died

you fucking ladyboys.always lying

Because it was a movie. Bruce Lee never fought for real. He never competed. In fact there are no credible reports of him ever really fighting anyone ever. Chuck Norris was a five time world champion in karate.

In a real fight Chuck would have wiped the floor with Bruce.

ha. gooks btfo

That was a movie and Bruce Lee was a fraud.

>Bruce Lee was half White
so you read his biography ?
what do you think about his fight with wong jack man ? who lie and who say the true ?

Chest hair was his Achilles heel. How do you think you would feel after Bruce Lee ripped out a fistful of your chest hair?
youtube.com/watch?v=w5xtu7v_M6o

clearly a joke, but i hate when people glorify bruce lee. here's the thing: he wasn't a fighter.

JKD is a set of principles that were applied in a way that is too scientific to work. a fight isn't a math equation. 2+2 doesn't always equal 4 in a fight. if that were the case then there would never be an upset in fighting. there wouldn't be a point to fighting. you would just line up the stats of both fighters and say "alright well, shogun rua is better on paper than forrest griffin. so forrest loses." JKD principals can be utilized in a way that makes them useful, BUT the way JKD practitioners use them in many cases is kinda ridiculous.

ALSO: there are no records of bruce lee fighting anyone other than Wong Jack Man, and that fight is still argued about tday. there was an agreement that the fight would not be filmed, and only a handful of people who were friends with the fighters would be allowed to watch. they went into a garage, and emerged later. bruce says it lasted 3 minutes with a decisive victory for him, and Wong Jack Man says it lasted a long time and he won. other than that there's footage on the internet of bruce playing around with one of his students. you can't trust footage of a dude literally showcasing with one of his students to be a good tell of fortitude. he claims to have partaken in a boxing tournament where he beat everyone he fought using Wing Chun (if you know anything about WC the average boxer would ruin even a great WC practitioner. it's like paper v rock)

MMA was the best thing to happen to martial arts. combatives systems should have an MMA base. chuck norris AND bruce lee would be ruined by most people in the UFC. no question. tae kwon do and JKD are not enough to stop a guy who is constantly training with live sparring, using practical movements.

yeah he use computer effects and robots in the 60s....

youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

time for you to man the gloryhole Tran

Wong Jack Man got his ass kicked and yielded to Bruce. He was trying to make a name for himself and it didn't work out like he thought it would.

>anyone other than Wong Jack Man, and that fight is still argued about tday. there was an agreement that the fight would not be filmed

so do you know why it is so intense for that fight ? wong jack Man is serious fighter from china. he's even stronger than every white people in those age
and bruce lee won that fight is the prove he is the real

I cant believe this shit thread gets so many replies

both of them were shit fighters and only made it big in acting because the average person is too fucking retarded to recognize let alone appreciate true skill

ahhh yeah. you know all about it i'm sure, dude who was probably born in the 90's

Trang wants us to think manlets can fight.LOL.

PS tai chi is practiced by old people in parks. can't believe the dude from thailand is gonna stick up for tai chi when talking about legitimat martial arts

Chuck Norris admitted Bruce Lee would kick his ass!!! Now fuck off!! Bruce Lee is LEGENDARY!!!!!

>Thailand
You are like the Guatemala of Asian countries.

Thais are ladyboys.

Isn't Norris the only white 8th degree black belt in the world? Didn't he also create his own fighting style utilizing every martial art? I know for a fact Norris would wipe the floor with Lee.

Not to belabor the point... but Bruce Lee was a singular martial artist and was simply faster than anyone else and stronger per weight than most. Combine a genius for his art and he was unbeatable.

And as for the MMA fags... sorry but I could take any of them myself with a .45. Sit and spin on that.

>I cant believe this shit thread gets so many replies
I made this thread yesterday and it got many replies too u mad ?

Bruce Lee is the legend dude.
if no him. westerner will never know the real kung fu. and fighting spirit in all western media will be gone
give him some respect

chun kuk do

funny name, which is why i remember it. the word "kuk" isn't in there by accident. it's a shit tier art made from kimosabe karate and mall-ninja tactics

Thats just movie bro.

lol guise member chucjk norris jokes?

haha

Isn't Norris the only white 8th degree black belt in the world? Didn't he also create his own fighting style utilizing all martial arts? The answers are yes and I know for a fact he would have wiped the floor with Lee.

It was in the script. In reality he Chuck would've called in a napalm strike on him. Fist-fighting is for apes.

>start off 2 feet from each other
>gun is in your holster
>dude cold-clocks you with out warning
>you fall over, dazed as fuck but still remember your gun is there
>you go to reach for it, but your arm can't move
>look over and realize he's on top of you and has your arm isolated
>breaks your arm with a kimura because the position your arm is in when reaching for your gun is prime position to sink in an arm lock

good thing i have my CCP! i'm invincible now!

you monkey ppl are funny. Mike Tyson would have killed that little gook. PERIOD,

on the bright side, tallcucks die sooner.

Chuck Norris is still alive.

What? I'm from planet Krypton! Earth's yellow sun makes me GOD like!!!!!

It's a movie you dimwit.

Daily Reminder Bruce Lee was American whose origin and deathplace was British Hong Kong

Jackie Chan was also a British Subject

The Anglo always wins

God Save The Queen

youtube.com/watch?v=_cPgafBEqn4

>start off 2 feet from each other
>gun is in your holster
>dude cold-clocks you with out warning
>you fall over, dazed as fuck but still remember your gun is there
>you go to reach for it, but your arm can't move
>look over and realize he's on top of you with the kryptonite he pulled from his pocket
>stabs you in the heart with the kryptonite and die there

good thing i'm from an alien planet! i'm invincible now!

>if no him. westerner will never know the real kung fu. and fighting spirit in all western media will be gone
Nah. Americans learned TKD in the Korean War and brought back kenpo from Japan after WW2.
But even before that, Marines were learning Jujitsu in the late 1910s.

>Bruce Lee is LEGENDARY!!!!!
legendary dead, serious don't fuck with the triads, you take that oath for life, all generations, your children carry the pain of your dishonor to your oath

Good thing we started just two feet apart

I MAKE AS MUCH $ IN A MONTH AS YOU MAKE IN A YEAR,

SRRY

>>start off 10, 20, 30 feet from each other (cause I'm really going to let him get 2 feet from me retard...)
>>gun is in your holster (why, I can see him, lining up my sights about now)
>>dude cold-clocks you with out warning (after I put two to his chest and one to his head? Really???)
>>you fall over, dazed as fuck but still remember your gun is there (non-sequitur timeline here cause it never happened)
>>you go to reach for it, but your arm can't move (still in your fantasy timeline)
>>look over and realize he's on top of you and has your arm isolated (starting to sound like a gay fantasy now...)
>>breaks your arm with a kimura because the position your arm is in when reaching for your gun is prime position to sink in an arm lock

Fantasy over, dead MMA fighter who thought he was bullet proof and an armed man would allow him within 2 feet lying motionless on the ground... except the pool of ever expanding blood.

>chuck norris
Alive
>Bruce lee
Dead

LUL. you trying to bait me bro?

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

Bruce Lee was half white.