Weiner’s laptop dump

twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/946560504000106497
Tomorrow Emails from Weiner’s Laptop will be revealed!!!!
Supposed to have gotten revealed today, got put off for some reason. FOIA request regarding Abedin & H Clinton’s email!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/weekly-update-weiner-laptop-records-uncovered/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/weekly-update-weiner-laptop-records-uncovered/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

>inb4 -redacted-

bump

Oh fuck, maybe it is happening

hmmm

>Abedin & H Clinton's email
will you watch the sex tape user?

Holy shit. This is a promising happening.

Who's gonna sift through the 650k pages of black boxes?

Where would justice be without JW?

oh this might be really big

who is this?

bump

huma abedin

Well now, this ought to be good!
Also, who wants to bet (((they))) are gonna pull off some sort of false flag operation to distract from this?

Das it mayne

Fucking Leaf...

nah. completely different facial structure.

LEAVE MOMMY ALONE

Wait you might be right. Her right tooth overlaps her left front tooth.

No way this happens

ohhhh geee looook attt the tttiiimmmeeee

better head to bed guys its getting late

wat color is that cock?

i wanna fuck her so bad. shes such a crazy sociopathic bitch, i cant imagine what shed be like in the sack

post more...um......for science.

It doesn't look like her to me.

the teeth dont over lap in this
nose on girl getting fucked is thicker, not as sharp as Huma Grabmypenis I mean Abedin

Post finish. We've gotten this far.

kys

LOAD UP THE AUTISM CANNONS BOYS

INCOMING. . .

Eminem is so blackmailed right now.

And I'm realizing Christian Bale is as well.

post more huma

this is all I have

Bump

FUCK SLIDES

Fuck you let me see them Humas

did we ever find out who was on the plane to Japan that got rerouted back to LA? could this be related?

not talkin bout this thread talking about every other retarded thread and no ones posting in this one which is actually fucking releant. pretty sure like 90% of posts on 4cuck are bots/shills at this point

>fake and gay...kys kike.

probably a lot like any other moloch worshipper

bump

do we really want to put what's on this guys laptop on our computer? this some kinda trap?

fuck off

I already read it. What’s the big deal?

Article doesn't say shit about tomorrow.
Says current emails are crawling through at 500 a month, no date on additional Weiner emails.

bumping relevant bread

My body is ready for this happening

prepare the autism cannons

The amount of people that would go down with this shit if it were to ever actually meet the light of day would be astronomical. If the full truth ever came out all at once.. Think of it.. How long has this shit been running? Probably for hundreds of years but its probably been running at industrial levels of child rape since the 60's. How many kids could have possibly fallen victim to them? I would not be shocked if the number of US children alone was somewhere near half a million since 2000. Would not be shocked at all.

Could you imagine if the news broke that there was 100% undeniable proof that at least half a million children have been tortured, raped, murdered and most likely eaten since the year 2000 and somewhere north of 70% of government officials, including local police chiefs and shit, and all of the 'socialites' of the country were involved in it? It would take approximately 30 seconds for the first person to snap out of their shock and grab the first weapon they could find and start tearing everything the fuck down.

It would be absolute fucking bedlam. Many people would be wielding directionless violence, some will target the nigger neighborhoods and those in the know would be going after kikes. Within 48 hours the pile of bodies would be out of control.

Autism cannons are shooting prematurely.
Giggity

Well I don't know about all that. However, I agree tattoo parlors would be doing alot of business removing, eyes and pyramids. Freemason lodges would probably be burned down.

it literally says tomorrow the state department will publish, learn to read.

This guy is pedo

This. I wouldn't be surprised to see suicides.

apparently. I only saw one thread about it. anymore developments on that? either way it's a epic reaction image

>Not posting the original

Ah, I read the article in the 2nd link.
Article was written in July.
My bad, game on.

lmao

everyones getting fucked up by the trump curse. I wonder if KEK is controlling Trump and slaying his enemies?

You tell me.

wew

JW is truly /ourguy/ and doing God's work.

Everyone should donate a dollar to them.

bump

fucking BUMP

"John Podesta likes to fuck little b_ys, he calls it P_zza"

This might actually be her.

Insider here. GEOTUS found pictures of a naked Trey Gowdy on Ivanka's phone. It will be released tomorrow. Cap this.

The tree of liberty is fed by the blood og patriots and traitors alike. We need to cull all this weakness from our society. Its a cancer. If there is collateral damage so be it. I say this full accepting i could be such a hapless bystander. We need to cleanse this country of its self destructive mind viruses. Theyre everywhere. The normies are waking up. Blood is required. Its just how it is. Embrace it.

soon

Stop LARPing. There is serious business here.

snipped if true.

It is. Ivanka's android is confirmed as "wet" according to GEOTUS.

Praise trump and praise kek. Meme magic is real. We must break the conditioning!

>saved
Big if true

Huma?

bump

Don't be stupid. It's from Brazzers.

fuck off faggot

Ivanka was not sexting with Trey Gowdy

>Tomorrow
its fucking larp

niggermonkey

so really, this shit will be public or?

>Doesn't know that Jared Kushner (a Jew) has fallen for the cuckold fetish that he and his people promote.
Normie detected.

No reason, the release is being sanitized.

Yes. All 10 inches of Gowdy's phallus on Ivanka's phone will be revealed. The globalists are scared of it, so it's obvious GOD EMPEROR would capitalize on this.

Huma? Oprah. Oprah? Huma.

Normie spotted. Tomorrow you will learn why they call him "Rowdy Gowdy."
You're about to get raped.

I swear to god face blindness is a symptom of autism.

Can we start this tomorrow

KEEP THESE THREADS BUMPED TO CUT THROUGH ALL THE SLIDE BULLSHIT

Yes, you old lady. Go march into the Democratic Party headquarters closest to you with your .22 and demand "justice."

Gowdy's dick pics are coming. And the globalists are terrified of it.

Hanging kikes