Name one character who can defeat the strongest man on earth

Name one character who can defeat the strongest man on earth.
Protip: you cant

Sasuke

Mr.Satan

she'd kick his ass left and right

no one has the balls to challenge King.

Well, can you?

/ourguy/

Well, you didn't said anime character, so I'll just cheat.

He's a sharp dresser

None of those would survive 3 seconds with King's Engine on.

Kira Yoshikage

If he fucks with Asura's daughter he'll destroy him, even if it's the last thing he does and come back to love by sheer rage.

Fuck off, autist.

People who haven't read the OPM mango or webcomic should not be allowed in this thread.

Fuck off Carlos

He stands no chance against the Genius Jester!

Is there anyone that can beat Mr. Satan? And I don't mean regular Mr. Satan, but Super Dark Time Breaker High Tension Mr. Satan with all of his weapons and techniques, including the Mega Ultra Super Dynamite Kick, the King of Dreamers, the Dynamic Mess Em Up Punch, the Game Poy, the Satan Ultra Dynamite, the Satan Special, the Miracle Knee, the Rolling Satan Punch, the Satan Ultra Dynamite, a 45-Calibur Gun, and the Super Spirit Bomb.

but guys, is he really that strong?

hehe

can king beat touma?
and I don't mean sealed away in his arm bullshit and I don't even mean imaginine breaker touma
just regular touma without power ups

Only answer

Is there an anime character that can defeat Reigen at 100%?

>more hype confrontation than Saitama vs Goku

Buggy was a mistake.

new chapter when?

See

next year

that s one tiny ass planet

OPMfags actually believes King can even hope to stand up against Mr Satan. Mr. Satan is a savage and will straight up kick King's faggot ass. He's not a faggot like King. He goes in hard because he believes he's the strongest.

The secret behind King is that he has an infinite luck and charisma stat.

>when you hurt your finger so bad you explode into a billion pieces

Satan would undoubtedly win, He's actually a competent martial artist with some fighting ability compared to King
Especially since Mr.Satan most likely wouldn't know about Kings reputation and the whole King Engine, King's a scary dude, but he'd get his ass handed to him

Satan is stronger than Saitama. He survived a hit from Perfect Cellu who is a universe buster.

>universe buster

One man with a shotgun unless we're talking about anime skin which can deflect bullets.

Tiny-ass planet or Tiny ass-planet?