Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

nanosresearch.com/tickers/PDF/20171222 Political Package Eng.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he ruined canadas ecomemy and social standing on the world stage as he fucked over the GDP per capita and made canada not have as much pull as they used to as well as making the state have more power over who lives or dies via universal healthcare.

the mushy shit inside it's head

His mother fucked Castro and got pregnant with a demonic Khazar baby that will bend for any dick that needs warming, even white people but he's trained to say otherwise like a good MKULTRA beta kitten

>male feminist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Find a man... I see a cunt.

He's literally perfect

Where do I start?

Legitimate cuck

Glass jaw.

The only people who hate him are racist, sexist bigots who want to opress and take away the rights of people because of their skin colour or religious beliefs.

nanosresearch.com/tickers/PDF/20171222 Political Package Eng.pdf
Justin Trudeau could punch a woman in the tits on live TV and still not lose any voters because he's up against two retarded duds. Scheer isn't going to win shit and Singh is a dud with no seat in the house of commons. He's no Jack Layton so the NDP is going to slide even further into irrelevancy. It's over. Expect to see Trudeau in office for at least another 10 years

crows feet

Looks clean
Reaks of mudslime jizz

I can smell his prolapsed rectum from across the border

So what?

>crying over welfare natives and trannies

>half-Cuban

that's why everything he does fucks over canada

I specifically have a folder of Justin Cuckdeau.

Trump should tell Ted Cruz to run for PM of Canada, he probably has a shot.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I do, but look to a better future to stop their timeline from happening

that's why I said he sucks, bedcause he fucks you guys over and soon yout going to become states of ours, and WE DON'T WANT YOU FUCKING LEAFS.

Some leading geopolitics guy from Berkeley predicted a dictatorship overthrowing the Canadian government by 2040. Better start preparing.

But hey fucko, at least we will raise you white% by a digit or two.

if you annex us, we win

>Canadian

>Looked up the definition of cuck
>Justin Trudeau's name appears as an example

The flaw is that fucking primordial invertebrate ruining that perfectly good background with his Freddie Benson Season 1 of iCarly lookin' ass

Has dick sucking lips

He's the son of Fidel Castro.

you already do that, just look at the immigration rate of canada and america, more are coming here then they are leaving

Not going to give any credit to a Marxist indoctrination center.
Plus we have a dictatorship already, it's called the human rights council
Things are going to change and perhaps we'll be all American by then

What a pitiful reason to ignore someone's opinion. We're talking about what is probably Trudeau staying in power for too long(via our government system and the borderline unlimited power given) for peoples liking, then being overthrown.

JUSTIN MI HIJO

might want to adopt are republic as we make it so faggots like treadue never even get to power and if they somehow do, they have a gridlocked system in place where they can;t pass laws just because they want too, everyone in the house senate and congress must agree on it.

>Justin Trudeau: 6'1
>Pierre Trudeau: 5'8
>Margrate Trudeau: 5'6
>Fidel Castro: 6'3
Also fun fact: Eisenhower was a milato. Pretty sure it's still a state secret at this point...tbch current year man has gone so far out to lunch wouldn't be surprised if he admits he's Castros son after 2nd or (god help you) 3rd term and see's a spike in the poles

look like a puppet to me a traitor being conciesce of her own limitation and ready to pay the paper that he is starting to enjoy, a self destructive retard

at least the chinese will be happy with him

K.
What I should have stressed is because of what is happening down south and around the world there is a good chance the old rothchild empire will implode and SERCO will have to explain what's in the meat, and they're owned by royals who are cousins of the Rothschild.
So I can't give a fuck about a random professor from a place where people are not allowed to speak and choose to ignore as they would ignore me

Trudeau is too cute to take seriously.

fuckin faggot leaf

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

Literally fucking everything EXCEPT his looks.

faggot

He's one of the wicked globalists who are destroying Western civilization.

Fucking fag links 30 posts

Lol please that house is huge, wood floors, that's a nice christmas tree too

These faggots are hardly poor

just another soros puppet

Down’s syndrome eyes.