As with all Cons, Trump does not understand the difference between weather and climate...

As with all Cons, Trump does not understand the difference between weather and climate. Nor does he understand the meaning of global...

Why does Melanie Trump always look like she’s taking a shit?

Literally CNN talking points

so user why did you lose the game?
because the other guy is stupid

You got any idea how bright those show business lights are? I'm actually more impressed that most celebrities don't squint, that shit fucking hurts my eyes from a regular digital camera.

She was a ((professional)) model. Lights and flashes alll the time. This thing is her Blue Steel look .. like, let me squint eyes and bear down because a turtle head is poking out. No surprise since everyone knows Drumpf is into watersports and scat. Sad for the WH staff..

Yeah but if she made that expression for her entire career then it could just be light sensitivity. If she only started doing it after some period of time I'd actually chalk it up to some sort of plastic surgery or a face lift or something.

How's that rapefugee thing going for you, Eurofag? Ahmed is taking over Europe and fucking your women, and you're babbling CNN shit-tier leftist hit jobs. I'm all for being good stewards of the Earth and responsibly protecting the environment, but that sure as fuck doesn't mean huge carbon taxes, more massive governmental powers, more ridiculous bureaucratic regulations to give more wealth to the corrupt internationalists, and all for the latest boogeyman hiding in the clouds. You're losing your whole history, culture, and heritage, and you cuck on about mean, old Drumpf.
You fucking cunts make me sick.

Fell free to move south fellow leaf. Make sure you renounce citizenship. You’re a sad and pathetic embarrassment. Want proof? Show your post to your parents. (Plz post reax pic so we can all laugh at you, not with you, faggot.)

It's easier to explain using science graphs.

Holy shit, that's your response? Fuck you Justin and all of your wicked, scheming, globalist ilk. You fucking Toronto scum need raking so badly its laughable.

of course he does, user. he isn't stupid, he's an opportunist. he's pandering to his base. they are dumb as stumps.

So triggered. It’s, OK leaf. I know you won’t leave. Snowflakes and faggots like you welcome here..

Plastic surgery

haha

You think with your dick and have absolutely nothing to say. You can't even speak proper English. No wonder your first response is to talk about leaving the country since you're obviously a rapist immigrant.

Trump purposefully shitposts wrong views, just a little skewed from reality, and it get's people to focus on them. If you guys don't understand this game he plays you won't learn. By posting he creates a topic of conversation at many online places (like here) where rational debate takes place. It's not about his view, but the fact he can get people talking about his topic. Neither side really wins on the issue, but the ensuing debate leaves everyone a little more knowledgeable.

Huh. Sorry, eh. Didn’t know your mom was an immigrant.

Ever stop and think that Trump tweets stupid shit on purpose? He literally controls the narrative each day