What'cha watchin' user?

What'cha watchin' user?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12575010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maid dragon

nothing, my external took a shit and I don't have my laptop with me

It has been fun today.

LWA and konosuba but konosuba ended so now I want somethin to watch inbetween the long waits for LWA, thinkin I should get into maiddragon or satania anime, or rewatch Cross Ange

Not really watching anything right now, but I've never seen death note before so it's about time I start watching it. Or should I read the mango?

I'm mostly a mangafag, but I'm watching the Akagi anime right now. Only 1 episode per day.

I'm also reading One reddit man, Kami to Yobareta Kyuuketsuki, Somali to Mori no Kami-sama, It's my life and Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki

Having seen the Akagi anime, I'm kind of excited to read the manga once it finally finishes.

I just finished reading Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou last night. I feel empty inside. I guess it'll pass but god damn, I really did not want that manga to end.

Trigun
Samurai Champloo
KareKano
You're Under Arrest (1996)
The Autism of Yuki Nagato
pls no bully

I'd say the Death Note anime is about as good as the manga. The second half of the anime speeds up the pace a bit, whereas the first half followed the pacing of the manga pretty accurately.

Personally, I prefer the look of the manga to that of the anime.

Yeah, how will it end? After reading the last chapters, I'm starting to believe that Washizu is in love with Akagi. He'll probably sacrifice himself.

And the mini hell arc was fucking hilarious

Marii a cute.

Also, Active Raid Season 2. It's pretty garbage really but it has a weird charm to it.

Guess I'll see if I like the look of the anime, if not I'll simply continue with the manga.

>The Autism of Yuki Nagato
autist

Damn, I'm not into manga so I downloaded the OVAs last week, mostly for the soundtrack. Have only watched the first episode, animation puts me off a little but it's berable.

Did you actually like it? The only reason I'm honestly sitting through it still is because I feel obligated to finish what I start.

This is for pure maidens only.

Personally, I liked Yuki-chan a lot. It was an honest show, not trying to be something it wasn't. It also lacked character though, and a big reason why I feel a lot of people hated it is the distinct lack of the character from every other Haruhi.
It is only worth watching, and I can't stress this enough, if you genuinely wished Kyon had taken the other route in Disappearance. Even then, Yuki goes from a cute bookworm to a cute moeblob who's obsessed with turkey, so it's playing to a super niche crowd.

Clannad

Are you bored out of you mind yet?

Finished Diamond is Unbreakable last night, now I'm watching Suite Precure. After this I'll probably just pick something at random.

>you genuinely wished Kyon had taken the other route in Disappearance
I did, but I'm still finding it hard to sit through.
>Even then, Yuki goes from a cute bookworm to a cute moeblob who's obsessed with turkey, so it's playing to a super niche crowd.
This is why. If it had somewhat more of a semblance to the Dissappearance of Haruhi alternate world and they way the Yuki acted in there, I feel the show would be much better.
I don't remember off the top of my head but when Kyon monologues before he tries to shoot Nagato he says something like "She'd be a cute shy girl who blushes when embarassed and laughs at bad jokes."
I feel the failed to capture that.

Ever since HxH I haven't backlogged anything.

I might start JoJo next season though since it looks pretty bad.

A little

3gatsu.
I watched the first two episodes as they aired, but then dropped it for no reason. Anyway, I'm enjoying it.

A couple of history-based shows from 2011.

Finished Ikoku Meiro no Croisée yesterday and am starting Gosick.

Dragon crisis
I regret this twice

sawako a cute

dxd. must be a sign of my taste that i find it funny as hell.

reading yamada kun and the 7 witches now that that's finished

Just finished this. Didn't know it was a short so now I have to go dig in my backlog again.

I put off finishing Ashita no Joe and Karekano to watch K-On for the third time, good decision.

Some two-three years ago I started watching Gintama. The plan was to watch one episode a day to prevent burnout and finish the show within the year.

Right now I'm at episode 185.

Kirby and Keroro

Mushishi and Aria the Animation, both are pretty good and comfy, and bot have awesome OST, though I'm pretty slow watching them, I've been watching more episodes lately.

nothing because I haven't watched shit in over a year

nothing catches my attention

have you seen K-On?

Watching Narutaru. Not sure even what the fuck this is supposed to be.

Pretty unsettling.

of course

watch it again, never fails to light my fire when it's out

Rewatching Uchouten Kazoku in preparation for the S2. It's great.

God that show made me so angry. Japanese raccoons are fucking retards.

There's a group of humans who literally hunt and eat you annually and you just let them be? You have freaking magic powers and can transform into mountains and trams and shit. Just fucking gang up on them and murder them all, you fucking cowards. There's only like seven of them.

The only human in that group that was shown to be able to use magic is that used up birdman whore, everyone else is literally a muggle. And what's her magic, she can levitate and fly around? Wow, its fucking nothing. MC could have sniped her in like episode one or two with that bow and arrow and be done with it.

And why the fuck is MC friends with the whore who literally deliberately hunted down and ate his father? Even the rest of the family eventually accepts her. What the fuck? She cried a couple of times at the well so she's forgiven? Fuck you.

And don't forget about how the MC spends like the entirety of the first two episodes as a girl and is even a girl half the time in the OP but for the rest of show doesn't transform into his girl form even once. Isn't the ability to transform MC's greatest talent? And in the last ten episodes he only does it like twice. Talk about false advertising.

Benten needs to get fucking raped or something I swear on me mum

just started SZS and I'm loving it. I wish I picked it up sooner, it's really funny and just interesting overall.

NGE, Its painful watching the humanity peak out of certain characters before they revert back to acting like anime cliches, at least the mecha action has been good so far

Nanoha Vivid. I hope it is not as trash as Sup Forums said it was.

I'm reading One Piece and it's actually pretty fun.

The Saga of Tanya the Evil
I should be killing my backlog but I haven't been watching much anime recently, I usually just want to sleep and drink.

Finally getting around to Railgun.

It's legit painful how useless Judgment's work is compared to all the shit Touma did in Index.

Berserk '97. Again. for the 10th time

Have fun, user. One Piece is pure fun (at least up until I stopped at the end of Thriller Bark).

SamFlam. I finished episode 16 and this show is too wild.
Funny. I started about 5 years ago and I'm on 181 myself.

Rewatching Fist of the North Star

Tell me why.

I think it's easy to get burnt out on Gintama. It's taking me a while to get through as well.

Been watching old skool stuff that ive neglsected in the past.

Rose of Versailles, mezzo forte (movie), and LOGH

Mid-series Eva is kind of the most mundane and mediocre shit produced with how generic it is. I love the series but my interest really started to peter out and even the epic twist in Episode 18 was garbage

If Episodes 19-26 and End weren't as good as they were I probably would've hated the series

I've been wanting to watch LOGH so I can watch the remake that's coming, but it's just so fucking long, I know it'd take me at least one yeart to watch the whole thing.

Yuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de aru

On fanservice episode, how long until suffering? It's getting boring.

Almost dropped it when best girl lost her voice. Remove Tougou voice instead for fucks sake.

Pretty soon

Feeling real sad and weird the last few weeks and didn't watch much, some seasonal shit, Mazinger Z, Gankutsuou and Scrapped Princess. Early March/late February I watched G-Gundam, Urusei Yatsura, Yawara, Cowboy Bebop and Chihayafuru.

Gabu Dropout is pretty good. Mangafags have a bone to pick with it, but it's an anime trying to work off of a manga with unremarkable jokes in the first place. Satania almost does a school shooting.

My anime backlog is dead, and have been reading Sumikko no Sora-san very slowly.

Other than seasonal stuff I've been watching servant x service, its pretty fun so far.

Just finishing up Amagami SS, and I'll move on to Plus after. Thank god for the Rihoko and Ayatsuji arcs. The show was kind of shit before them Except for Kaoru, but her arc wasn't very good

I downloaded Living For The Day After Tomorrow since I saw an H-doujinshi for it that looked fucking hot. Choosing series that way goes about 50/50 for good/fucking awful idea so I'm hopeful.

It is. Enjoy Vivid Strike too. The movie is all that can save us.

Just drop it after episode 9. That's the high point in the series, and you don't need to see any more.

Rewatching Fooly Cooly for the 4th time. Been alternating between English and Japanese dub every time I rewatch it.

English dub is nowhere near as good as I remember it but it's still okay I guess.

Anime backlog? Finished it years ago, bro.

I've fallen into a tokushit phase. I'm trying to get caught up on Amazonz, plus mcs finally released more Kuuga.
In terms of actual anime, I gotta get back into Tiger Mask W in time for the tournament

Just finished "Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto." Great shit.

Researching Ghost Hunt for the nth time.

Watching 3 shitty shonen (gintama at 149, inuyasha at 5, hunter x hunter (1999) at 5) and started His and Her Circumstances. Im reading Gantz, Jojolion, and Kimetsu no Yaiba. I have Onihei on hold till the end of the season and am watching Maid Shit as it airs. Finished konoshitba too.

That one was priceless.

His and Her is fucking fantastic.

>Trigun

My absolute nigga

Watching Gankutsuou atm. Trying to finish everything worthwhile from 2004.

For every show i watch my backlog gains 2.

It'll never end

strawpoll.me/12575010

Actually I'm transferring preteen snuff vids I converted from vhs's years ago to my new NAS in a RAID 5 configuration. Takes awhile because I didn't know what I was doing and set a huuuge bitrate.

Now I don't want to decompress because of quality loss etc.

Mostly German and Cambodian preteens getting their crotches pounded and burned by candles and torches and getting knocked out cold or dead by rebar and drugs.

*recompress

Thank you for sharing my view of the show. I tried to like it but everything you said made me hate it at the end.

Watched "Serial Experiments Lain" for the first time yesterday.
The only animes i've seen are that and Evangelion, and i watched Lain because i had heard some stuff about it and since i liked the psychological and Philosophic things from eva i tought that i would like lain.
Long story short, i didn't understood shit, but somehow something stuck with me so i'll rewatch gradually when i have time (Instead of watching some shitty youtube theory about it).
Also, i'm watching Perfect Blue :)

If you mean what i've started watching but havent finished its Kaiji S2, Initial D, Basilisk, Gochiusa S2, Ghost Stories, Long Riders, Brave Witches, Hyouka and Ergo Proxy.
If you mean stuff thats currently airing its Akiba's Trip, Classicaloid, Demi-chan, Maidragon, Gabriel Dropout, LWA, Nobunaga no Shinobi and Nyanko-days
If you mean what i am actually watching at this moment, then nothing, im reading Zaregoto

About to go into Cardcaptor Sakura. This is going to take a while.

Just finished watching Cowboy Bebop, wasn't bad
Now I'm back to picking manga to read from my backlog. I also finished reading Hohzuki Island, and holy shit did Yukino-sensei have a fat ass.
Maybe I'll start Alice in Borderlands again

Why is ZZ gundam so shit? Did I get memed by /m/?

>Ikoku Meiro no Croisée

I wish I could love that show more, but the beginning and all of the forced cultural differences soured me too much. But Yune is a miracle of the yuneverse.

State Kokoro Connect recently, but I've been playing Nier a lot lately because I wanted to beat it before I played Automata. I've also been reading Mazinger Z. Backlog is hard when you watch seasonal shows. I wish I could be NEET for like a year.

I like this rec thread

I have every volume, and the anime is just better. Never ever listen to "muh primary source!"fags because for every adaptation that's actually bad, 10 are better and they're just crying about not having their broken English fan translation adapted 1:1.

This is a "You'll never conquer your backlog" thread, newfag. The only people who pretend they don't have a backlog are the ones that don't belong here.

The only excuse you'll have for having a backlog is if you're a filthy normie who unironically goes outside to work

>You're Under Arrest

I'm piecemealing that one. Just got past the feudal hallucination episode. I don't understand why I haven't watched more, I really like it.

I only watched Konosuba on days I fucked my uni test to lift my mood, and that have ended recently. Anything else I don't find engaging enough or too busy to get invested.

Am I growing up, Sup Forums?

Shingeki no Bahamut

I'm weeaboo trash and I play Shadowverse so I figured I'd give it a show and it's actually really good

No. Growing up is a myth. Becoming less interested in anime has nothing to do with maturity

>normie
We already knew you were a stupid newfag, no need to drive it home like that.

I am rewatching Gintama to avoid thinking about work

okay normie, send my regards to your wife

Macross Delta, not only is it nowhere near as bad as /m/ said, but so far it's the best entry in the franchise.