Abo kulcha

>No written language. In over 40000 years. History is oral based, LITERALLY Chinese whispers.
>Art is kindergarten level fingerpainting or spitting on hans to create silhouette. Acclaimed dot painting style was introduced to abos by white guy in the 70's...
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/arts/are-dot-paintings-traditional-aboriginal-art
japingkaaboriginalart.com/articles/geoffrey-bardon-influence/
>food is hunter gatherer based - more based on scavenging than hunting. Scavenging facilitated by lighting bushfires which caused wholesale extinction of some species of prehistoric fauna. "Bushcraft" is LITERALLY trying plants and insects and hoping they're not poisonous (see point about history)
>architecture and shelter extends to lean-tos built of branches. Claims of a Stonehenge type stone circle - LITERALLY a bunch of rocks on a plain.
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-12/aboriginal-astronomy-provides-clues-to-ancient-life/7925024
>weapons are a throwing stick and a upgrade is a bigger stick to help throw first stick further
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woomera_(spear-thrower)
>music is mono-tonal drone produced by blowing thru a naturally hollowed out branch and clapping two stick together, singing is mono-tonal chanting.
>No farming. No steps from settling to farm to building settlements etc. Some claims of eel farming which was essentially using reed traps to catch eels in estuaries.
austhrutime.com/eel_harvesting.htm
>Nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle, no ability to settle and build on culture. In 40000 to 60000 yrs.

Other urls found in this thread:

australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/on-this-day/2013/02/on-this-day-mungo-man-fossil-found/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047248499903056
theconversation.com/dna-reveals-a-new-history-of-the-first-australians-65344
colorado.edu/today/2017/01/20/humans-not-climate-change-wiped-out-australian-megafauna
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-01/leonora-the-communitys-journey-to-find-an-answer-to-suicide/7373296
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=MHHMeh8s_DE
youtube.com/watch?v=-3a6gvW1cqM
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/aboriginal-identity-who-is-aboriginal
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/land/meaning-of-land-to-aboriginal-people
dpc.wa.gov.au/lantu/south-west-native-title-settlement/Pages/default.aspx
noongar.org.au/settlement-agreement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fossilised remains of Mungo Man thought to show predecessor to abos (possibly hunted to extinction), possibility to research more halted by local "Traditional Landowners" claiming it was muh sacred site. On land that had never had any claim beforehand.
australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/on-this-day/2013/02/on-this-day-mungo-man-fossil-found/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047248499903056
>abos try to date history further and further back, originally 20000 yrs old now almost 60000. And nothing very much to show for it...
theconversation.com/dna-reveals-a-new-history-of-the-first-australians-65344

Fauna extinction link bump
colorado.edu/today/2017/01/20/humans-not-climate-change-wiped-out-australian-megafauna

auscunts too busy getting on the piss on Friday arvo to shitpost on 4chinz bump.

The one in the middle is hot

Is everyone in your country this fat?

I would give Liz Taylor a go.

Does everyone in your country shoot before they shart?

Leonora, so yeah.
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-01/leonora-the-communitys-journey-to-find-an-answer-to-suicide/7373296

Kekked.

>food is hunter gatherer based - more based on scavenging than hunting. Scavenging facilitated by lighting bushfires which caused wholesale extinction of some species of prehistoric fauna. "Bushcraft" is LITERALLY trying plants and insects and hoping they're not poisonous (see point about history)
This is a very inaccurate description of firestick farming which was an effective wholistic land management technique on a continent that had no plants suitable for domestication.

>Nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle, no ability to settle and build on culture. In 40000 to 60000 yrs.
I just mentioned the lack of plants for domestication, but the animals weren't any good either and further, there was no need to settle and build a civilisation.

>Fossilised remains of Mungo Man thought to show predecessor to abos (possibly hunted to extinction)
Racist speculation pushed by those who want to deny that Aboriginals are human because Mungo Man is one of the oldest modern human skeletons found.

But yeah, we get it. Aboriginals were hunter gatherers 250 years ago. What's your point?

They had millet and some other seeds which they did not domesticate but used for bush bread.

Literally the most failed “civilisation” to have ever existed. They are nothing but a burden.

>millet
Wow that really compares to having wheat and rice and chickens and pigs and cows and horses and donkeys.

They had emus they could've done something with perhaps.

For me racism is simple.

Can a monkey impregranate a human? No.

Can a nigger inpregrenate a crakcer? Yes.

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

They worked Australia for at least 40 000 years. That’s an achievement in and of itself. They were a mostly sustainable human population, that cannot be said for many other cultures.

>Le 62% face on the right
user, why have the prisoners in your penal colony started mating with the gas huffing cavemen?

Your point being?

>Can a Chimpanzee impregnate a Bonobo? Yes.

Can a donkey impregnate a horse? Yes

They would of had a culture if Europeans (Scottish people) hadn’t sent their convicts and slaves to start a new colony over the ruins of who it was taken from.

Abos get bleached surprisingly fast usually with one white parent they basically look white. I think it is a community service for some desperado that is willing to step up to the plate and bleach an abo.

So same as Mongols and Central Asians then?

Who the fuck would have sex with a swarthy desert ape? I've seen some decent Africans, but like even that beauty pagent abo was GROSS

The lengths lefties will go to to virtue signal are astounding.

This is like some fucking uncanny valley shit. It's like almost human but not quite.

They made the first boats though.

How in the hell do aussies tolerate these things? Has any aussie poster here ever had one steal their petrol? I'll be honest I am totally fascinated by these monsters.

middle is a qt

Nah probably just latched on to some driftwood and ended up wherever the current took them.

Add to this, no universal language developed, most tribes had their own.

>Europe
Hunter-gatherers mustard race!!1! Neolithic farmers were arabs!!!
>Oceania
Hunter-gatherers were niggers!!1!

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Cunt I'm on the piss phone posting like a faggot

>yfw some abos are born with natural blonde hair

theyre like the platypus of humans beans

This lot intrigue me. Average IQ of 62 (SIXTY TWO). I believe sub-Saharan Africans average is 75 and I know pretty well what they're like... I've been to Australia before and seen Abos about and obviously steered clear.

What's it like to live among them? Have you met any semi-intelligent once?

Can a mule impregnate another mule?
Heres muh favoritist abo gurrrl.

zootube.com

Meme flag

>Aboriginals were hunter gatherers 250 years ago. What's your point?
So..
In 5000 years several different cultures invent all the culture we have today and in 50000 odd yrs abos invented a stick to throw at kangaroos to try and kill them...

>They had millet and some other seeds which they did not domesticate but used for bush bread.
Never heard of bush bread. You might be thinking of damper. Which was an unleavened "bread" invented by the settlers.

>They wandered aimlessly around Australia for at least 40 000 years looking for food and having the occasional tribal skirmish.
Tidied that up for you m8.

Noice, ya pisshead cunt.

I dont care about anything else. i just want to see Abo's get BTFO when we find out they werent the first people and it becomes common knowledge among normies.

Most of them today are human hybrids with significantly higher IQ.
Anywhere it's likely to encounter a purebred is too dangerous for you.

STILL looks like a monkey

>19:23:06
The thing about them is an ones that are huffing petrol and being monkeys live by them selves in remote areas. Any other abos i meet that live in mostly white areas are just alright really just imagine american niggers but dulled down to a tolerable point

there is usually about 1 or 2 good ones in a family (extended tribe), problem is family leaches off those good ones till they hate abos too. good one are funny as fuck to work with, work hard and try to keep their BO under control. the rest, not so much, avoid when possible, they were classified as fauna till 1967 for a reason.

I mean, she'd be pretty hot if you replaced all the abo features.

>Having this much cognitive dissonance
Protohumans

Had forgotten - cheers.

>tfw govt. had to ask BP to invent an non-huffable fuel for them up North...
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html

You are fucking retarded.

So apparently the entire planet is devoid of domesticable plants and animals except for europe. Europe just happend to have every single domesticable plant and animal ever and nobody else had shit huh?

You're basically arguing that white folks are just lucky. We just lucked out and that's it.

The truth is we took thousands of years and crafted nature to our will over time. Unlike these lazy niggers that only eat garbage off the ground.

THiS, somehow the abos deserve to be exterminated because some skinny kcunt thinks he could start a primitive technology channel tomorrow, when most of you are urban faggots with no wilderness knowledge

>This is a very inaccurate description of firestick farming which was an effective wholistic land management technique on a continent that had no plants suitable for domestication.
You do realise you're describing
>Scavenging facilitated by lighting bushfires which caused wholesale extinction of some species of prehistoric fauna.

I mean don't they have like sick ritualistic practices like slicing their cocks open and eating every second child? I thought it wasn't that long ago Aussies labeled them as fauna and you could hunt them. You're telling me that your people keep those types living outside of civilization in the outback? Why would you ever let a few of them come into your civilization?
Are they dulled down enough that they never chimp out? Or do they occasionally revert to their native savagery if threatened?

There is one thing the coons are doing right and it telling the Feminists to fuck off. They started an initiative called Men's Business/Women's Business where they actually teach and encourage boys and girls to embrace traditional roles and responsabilities based on the 2 genders (none of this snowflake shit). It's copping a lot of shit on the quiet from University Social Justice Dykes but they're to afraid at this point to come out and criticize the coons.

Yes Sup Forums when it comes to culture, tradition and gender proto-neandethal desert dwellers who sit around huffing petrol and doing jack shit are actually smarter then modern professors when it comes to gender, tradition and the importance of embracing ones own culture.

Grew up in FNQ, I can repudiate.
Full-bloods aer often breddy based - stick to culture and follow "old" ways. So at least they follow tradition.
Wildflowers (1/256th abos etc.) as they're sometimes called here in WA are usually the worst of both breeds.

The whol men/women divide is a cultural thing. Abo women can't even corroboree.

I get that, and I think its a good idea. We had set traditional and gender roles as well but the boomers and marxists have been trying to eliminate. Lets face it the Jewish Globalists are attacking Western Culture right now, attacking Gender roles, tradition, religion, belief. We should take a page from the Abos book, tell the cunts to fuck off you don't belong in my culture and go back to being proudly European.

Don't be rama rama!
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Wow, a true masterpiece of pure musical genius.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHHMeh8s_DE

>Or do they occasionally revert to their native savagery if threatened?
They'll smash the shit out of each other when they're pissed (drunk)
youtube.com/watch?v=-3a6gvW1cqM

>tfw I lived in a burb where the housing authority had 2 families living in govt. housing on the same street that had a 20 yr blood feud going.

So their saving grace was that they didn't let women partake in ceremonies?. Nah, sorry m8.
The women were usually the providers - they're the ones who went foraging. It's not that much of a traditional thing as much as an exclusionary thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Solid chimpout, 6/10. My dog actually started barking at the video.

I think you missed the point, or misrepresenting what I said like a kike. I stated their was one thing the coons did right and that was embrace and encourage traditional cultural roles. Not as to who were the providers, what their beliefs are, or anything else. You can cherry pick an aspect of something, apply it to our situation and use it for our own benefit. It's what we do better than anyone else.

>I stated their was one thing the coons did right and that was embrace and encourage traditional cultural roles.
But that's was my point (it's ok I won't ad hominem by suggesting you're jewish) - it's not really "embracing trad roles" as just excluding muh wimmin from mens business.
Women had their own stuff going on anyway - the secret women's business at Hindmarsh Island for eg.

Anyway, why am i arguing with a memeflag?

ethnic group with the lowest average IQ world wide

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0

The noise in this classic video is something.

spot on

grew up in a rough suburb
local pub has a lot
the few that went to work that day (good on em, but even still it's usually not high value/high income work) go to the pub
everyone calls him boss
peer pressure to buy all the useless ones one or two or three or four
all money gone

Dads dads dad was abbo so I can be racist and not get in trouble

that is some innsmouth shit right there

Nice mask.

Which of your cuzzies did you nick the laptop off Edwin?

>tfw you can LITERALLY claim aboriginal heritage by simply doing so.
As long as an elder says it's so then you're a boong.

>“An Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander is a person
>who identifies as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and
>is accepted as such by the community in which he (she) lives.”
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/aboriginal-identity-who-is-aboriginal

Australia hasn't been always as barren as it is today. Abos just destroyed all vegetation by burning it down. Their only achievement is turning a lush green continent into a desert.

How dare you. Their musical talents are sublime and can rival that of Western man and his "grand" piano

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Germans rioting again?

Lol, i remember when a teacher showed us an anti-white movie featuring the Abbos. Laffed my ass of, even though i was a leftist

This makes me kind of sad.
Look at that nice social worker shaking his head like a patient father. It's "White Man's Burden" played out beautifully. I mean...look at how happy they are. Just wanna be taken care of you know?

God I miss the 50s aussies

Western, asian, and Arabic culture are simply superior to all other cultures

Again that was my point, men and women have their own roles and in communities that embraced them they have lower rates of alcoholism, suicide and drug use. There have been successful and profitable businesses grown out of Aboriginal communities concerning mining and farming but only in the traditional communities. The more solid a group is in their identity and culture the more productive and successful they are.

A good example would be the Japanese embracing of the Kaizen principles post WW2 which took the from an occupied state to the worlds leading quality manufacturer in 20 years. Or the progress the Germans made up to the beginning of WW2. An embrace of a traditional identity without being limited by it is one ingredient that is always present in successful societies.

You yourself stated the traditionals in FNQ are healthier and better of then the Noongar Wildflowers who shit up academia. Results on paper when comparing traditional vs non-traditional, in terms of drug use, suicide, independence, successful businesses, violence and life expectancy, traditionals come out better in every category. So basically the embracing of traditional identity is better than not embracing it.

The babies are sterile. Finish your argument.

All those things you've just mentioned were domesticated by ancient humans so probably not the best example to use

I will say one nice thing about them: they often have a good sense of humor. At least the guys do The women seem to be permanently angry.

well theyre all raped at a young age repeatedly so i'd be prettty pissed at winning the soul lottery and landing in a fucking abbo

you don't know what those words mean

There is literally nothing wrong with acknowledging Australia as being Aboriginal land.

>The babies are sterile.
Sadly not the case with abos and whites.
>4 Times higher: The probability of an Aboriginal child under 5 years to die as a result of assaults, compared to their white peer

>1.8 Times higher: The likelihood that an Aboriginal baby is neglected or abused, compared to a non-Aboriginal baby

They literally don't believe in owning land.
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/land/meaning-of-land-to-aboriginal-people

Which seems strange when you think about them charging tourists to visit their sacred sites...

They own it according to common British law. Squatters rights.

I do know about Mabo. But as I said - having some hippy bullshit ideal of
>I don't own muh land, muh land owns me.
doesn't really gel with making fucking millions in mining royalties, does it?

It's a sentimental thought. I'm a bit of a hippy by some standards and have a huge reverence for nature but I'm still a capitalist for the most part.

Good on them. Hunter gatherers have a better quality of life than later types of society. More and better varieties of food, for less work. Inventing agriculture was a mistake

the ones in cities are just bums who sit around and smoke but the ones inland are turbo niggers think every negative of the blacks but tenfold. It's absolutely unbelievable how stupid these things are people shoot them constantly for all kinds of dumb shit. Equal rights was a mistake

>They own it according to common British law. Squatters rights.
Also that's inaccurate - the Commonwealth owns the land. Where Native Title is in place a corporation of the local tribes (read: corrupt elders) owns the rights (mining, pastoral etc.) which they then lease back to govt./mining corps. A property lawyer could probably explain it a bit better.

>Inventing agriculture was a mistake
Found the sub3rd worlder. Enjoy your subsistence living.

the noble savage myth has been debunked

I also don't know what they have to do to claim native title. For eg. here in WA they calim to own all of the south western part.
dpc.wa.gov.au/lantu/south-west-native-title-settlement/Pages/default.aspx
How a relatively small tribe managed to "live" in that area is a bit full of shit tbqfhphamalama

noongar.org.au/settlement-agreement/
Literally gibs for land

How often does an abo get killed sleeping in the roads? Daily? Weekly? Twice daily? Serious answers please.