The inconvenient truth. Every person on this planet wants to be white

You know it, I know, we know it. Deep down, you wish you were born white. However you try to justify your miserable existence working for a dollar a day in some remote country, there’s one thing that you can’t stop thinking about: I wish I was born white.

Peak beauty and aesthetic has been reached through evolution with the advent of the white man. No one wants to look like a monkey and have brown or black skin. Let’s be realistic here. Brown and black beauty standards will never catch on with the world. Asians have been despising black people for millennia.

Why do some Asians seem to want to look "white" and think that Eurasians are superior?
quora.com/Why-do-some-Asians-seem-to-want-to-look-white-and-think-that-Eurasians-are-superior

Plastic surgery boom as Asians seek 'western' (white people) look
cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/korea.beauty/index.html

Here in the U.S, hundreds of years after freeing them from slavery we now regret that decision. Lower I.Q, feral behavior, they drag down society, we all know that it’s true. Stats don’t lie but politicians do.

Stop fantasizing about ethnostates and instead embrace the future Sup Forums. Embrace genetic and designer babies. This is how white people will dominate the planet. ((They)) try their best right now to race mix everyone in western societies but they will ultimately fail, because the result of all this race mixing will create and army of mongrels (that look like Deniro’s children) that the rest of the world will hate even more. Their (((plan))) will backfire bigly. It’s just a matter of time.

Do your part today and give your precious Aryan semen to local sperm banks. Rejoice and stop worrying.

The future will be bright and most importantly white my friends. I have no doubt about it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-percentage-of-white-people-in-the-world
globaltimes.cn/content/1047989.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=OxdtLzdxpUQ
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110514174423AAaUzKs
reviewessays.com/Social-Issues/Leg-Extension-with-Asians/2270.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is also a safe space where you can express your disdain for race mixing. I'll start.

Thats why niggers fight for nationalism and not ethnonationalism. Deys gotta have dems wite wimmins.

They can't win anyways. Like I have stated in my OP, in the near future, every single person on this planet will select white features. Check the box if you want ugly big lips? Nope. Check the box if you want slanted eyes that makes you look like a mongrel? Nope. Check the box if you want dark hairs that look like you need a flamethrower to iron them? Nope. Check the box if you want bulging yellow eyes that makes you look like you have Hep C? Nope. The list goes on. Ultimate beauty standards have been established. And they all point to one species: white people. The rest is sub par.

Check the box if you want dark skin that even the most high tech cameras can't catch? Dark is universally perceived as wrong and bad. Darkness is the contrary of light. Light will prevail.

In a couple of hundred years, people will look back at this moment in time and wonder how we could tolerate such ugliness. (((They))) are really trying hard right now to make us believe that race mixing is the answer. It's not. genetic engineering is the only and absolute answer and because of that, future humans will be white. This current dream of Liberals is very naive. Race mixing leads to ugliness and it's against evolution and life fundamental principles. No amount of good will will ever change that.

Race mixing in the west will only lead to one point, creating the ultimate mongrel, the new nigger that will be universally hated by the countries that didn't fall for their propaganda. Their entire agenda is really just about moving the goal post. It's not achieving anything. Congratulation kikes, you've created the new nigger the everyone hates.

Why are liberals promoting that stuff? I seriously don't get it. What's their end goal? Do they really think that white people will just bow down and die?

LOL

I've seen the future and it's beautiful Sup Forums.

The only way to save the White race is to shill as hard as possible to White preferences.
Some countries are already doing us the favor like Televisa here in Mexico with their cherry-picked Mexican Aryans.

But we must start shilling in a world-wide scale and do research on what countries are the most easily persuaded in order to make the world a better place (that is, more White).

It seems to be irrefutable that non-whites want to at least reproduce with us over their own race, but pretty ironic that the traits they were attracted to are recessive and largely eliminated in any offspring that comes from this.

every person wants to be the majority. doesn’t necessarily mean whiteness

As if white people are the majority.

quora.com/What-is-the-percentage-of-white-people-in-the-world

"There are approximately 1.3 billion “white” people around the world".

I wouldn't call that a majority.

Genetical engineering will be reserved only for the top1% you idiot

All non whites wish deep down that they were white. It's a universal phenomenon. The whiter you are in any civilized society, the higher your status is. This is genetic speaking. This is life and evolution making a statement. Black is bad, black is on the low scale of evolution. The blacker you are, the lower you are on the scale of appreciation. That's a fact.

Nah. It will be widely available. It already is. maybe the (((U.S))) will ban it, but China won't give a fuck. Their children will have double eye lids and white skin. 100%.

inb4 people complaining that I post too much in my thread. I have to take Adderall and it make me manic. Posting here calms me down and I love interacting with you faggots. So don't complain about that please.

The shilling happened many years ago. Hollywood promote white people. Before they became hard leftists, they were actively promoting the white race. Now they have made a total 180 turn. But it's too late. Beauty standards have already been established.

A paler upper class ruling over a population of dark skinned people has been happening since the ancient Egyptians (at least). This seems to imply that the dark masses and the white overlords have a symbiotic relationship and need one another.

I have to ask. you being a spic, do you consider yourself white? There's still some room in the honorary temple. And I must say that I'd rather live in a world filled with spics than nigger blacks.

Until the time that we don't need them and that we decide to get rid of them. This time might come. Designer babies have the potential to bleach the entire world, even Africa.

This utopian future you predict is unlikely. With the rise of pan africanism and white guilt designer babies are going to be black kids with blue and green eyes and light wavy hair.

I'm pretty sure using "white" to describe a race is an American invention. It is also the Americans of Sup Forums who are obsessed with designating and redefining "whiteness" all the time.

>safe space
faggot
if you're not ready to get your ideas challenged you're not white

Asians, Indians and Latinos want to be white in appearance

Africans just want the lifestyle/wealth

But I believe it should still be shill'd, y'know how movies are not the only thing that can spread propaganda easily.
>Twitter
>Facebook
>etc.
Since there is still the standard per se, but there will be more newer generation that are eating the shit neo-Hollywood is doing, making those race-mixing standards of WMAF and BMWF.
The only way to practically make women femenine and loyal again is to do a separatist movement a la 20th century, shill the propaganda about how being with a person as the same race as you is beneficial (and maybe actually is but of course it will not be researched formally) and finally Make the World Great Again.

Just a small proposition that could have a bigger impact than IOTBW and Trump.
Mostly yes, I speak English, have the White values even when I was born here, I'm a Greencard, want to major in Math and will vote Republican most of the time but never Democrat or w/e my country"""men""" will vote in USA.

I have the skin tone but not the face characteristics like a Roman nose. So maybe I'm a Honorary White like the Japanese.

That's the liberal wet dream but most people, the silent majority, respectfully disagree with you. Not going to happen. Ask Chinese people what they think of all the nonsense currently happening in western societies. They ain't having any of that poisoned Kool Aid you all have been drinking. Chinese derogatory social media term for ‘white left’ Western elites spreads

globaltimes.cn/content/1047989.shtml

In fact the entire world is now laughing at the U.S and especially Liberals that have been so vocal.

You don't sarcasm much I presume faggot.

When in history have you ever gotten "rid" of them? When you stop feeding them they don't just disappear, as history has proven time and again.

>The inconvenient truth. Every person on this planet wants to be white.

Maybe when its a good time to be White but nowadays its a pretty shit deal to be a white person, why would I want to deal with half the shit you sad assholes have to?

It's not about a standard. It's about objective truth. White people beauty is the culmination of many years of perfecting the human race. White people are the pinnacle of beauty.

> slid a SJWism among tons of supposedly serious text
> hurr durr guys I was joking all along
kys

even the pics on the left are whiter than a mulatto

I believe that if something like the rise of Hitler might ever happen in modern history, the wipeout will be total this time. No compassion, no guilt. Just pure extermination. If the people that will do it have any memories from what happened previously, they will be merciless. I think that this is why the left is so scared of the right becoming more powerful. They know that the next time, there won't be any survivors. And what was done in WWII will pale in comparison to what could happen in the future. It is a scary prospect, I admit. But more and more probable.

This.

Also, even if a bunch of shitskins deep inside want to be white, knowing they won't have the privilege of engineering themselves or their offspring to be white, they'll feel impotent rage and bring everyone to their shit level to cope. This is what the left does in general.

Safe space are racists, didn't you read about it on Buzzfeed user?

True, but there is an amazing power on persuasion senpai.
You know how there are little faggots that want to change the truth for their own convenience? If we do not keep on shilling this truth as you said, it will definitely be gone and the new """Truth""" will be a mixed person, what the elite wants to do.

Whether is a standard or a truth, it must not be changed at all costs, that is why I'm proposing this.

Read the OP you fucking retard. If you think I am a SJW, you lost track of the plot of this thread.

Poor child didn't have a chance

there is economic effect too
the poor used to spend a long time out doors doing simple jobs
but after the industrial revolution more jobes move indoors and only the rich can afford time off work to spend outdoors

I'm clearly behind on b*zzfeed idiocy
source, pls

I have 2 kids with my white wife (she is ginger so maybe no soul) and working on another. Fuck these dindus kikes etc, I'll feed them and the chinks to my pack of hounds and not even waste a bullet when the time comes

so cryptowhites? what does that accomplish?

I often think about what it would be like if I was black. And it feels me with sorrow and rage. I can't imagine what it feels to be born like this. It's really sad when you think about it. A lifetime of sucks and non opportunities. I say we put them out of their misery and we bleach them out of existence with genetic engineering. No one should suffer like they do. if you think about it, we are doing them a service.

She thought she would be a star child with a bright future. Instead she became a meme and she thinks that her father is Carrot Top. Really sad story. I feel sorry for her.

Mass extermination is so contrary to the average persons' nature that even the Nazis had to hide what they were doing. For example, former concentration camp guards were not to be placed in units with ordinary soldiers.

>Mass extermination is so contrary to the average persons' nature
>the average person
Good thing "the average person" has done nothing in history ever.

I can tell that you are a Liberal. Faced with absurdity, you double down. Liberals don't humor. They don't understand humor.

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

They will engineer themselves into oblivion. And become white Europeans. The ends goal is obvious. They hate their racial features. How fucked up can that be? Think about it for a moment.

Just like how no Bulgarian has ever done anything remarkable.

this is not humor
these are rants of a drugged degenerate
adderall is for the weak

I promise you that next time, if it ever happen, we will reach level of brutality that never could be comprehended. There's no word to describe how brutal it will be. So let's all hope that we don't end up there.

>when you're so devoid of personality and talent that the only thing you have going for you is pretend others are jealous of the skin color that you happen to be born into

Sure I'm glad I'm not a nigger or a pajeet but I've never wanted to be "white"

Pretty sure this goes for most fair skinned people

>even the Nazis had to hide what they were doing
Oh yeah the holocaust happened and 6 million jews were gassed! or Germany like every other country involved (including Canada) had interment camps and was a bit concerned about losing a war to give a fuck about them as their infrastructure was carpet bombed

I have ADD and yet very successful in life. But I'm still white. Unlike you. You can take as many pills as you want, that will never make you white. I feel sorry for you.

White genes are recessive
We have no reason to fuck around with subhuman women, as it will create more subhumans

The only people who have it in them to do something that massive and brutal are the Chinese, and they've already done it under Mao.

A couple of billions of people strongly disagree with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxdtLzdxpUQ

Designer babies will solve this.

Is it true people in Latin America worship Blonde hair, Pale skin, and Blue eyes on a person?

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110514174423AAaUzKs

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I was waiting for this
I'm whiter than you
Not only skin deep
From my eyes to my immune system
I've had a very successful life too, without the need for drugs, which are the refuge of the weak
Post your DNA results, you filthy 56%er

People only 'want' to be white because at the moment society slightly favors whites. With demographic shifts poised to change that dramatically it wouldn't be surprising that 30-40 maybe 50 years from now people will 'want' to be brown or black or yellow w/e one occupies the reigns of society. The stupidity of some people on this board astounds me fucking peasants.

It's so fucking funny. Shitskins from all the world defending their country and why white people are not an ideal. We all know that it's patently false. White people are the epitome of beauty. Just get on with the program and accept it. You are wasting your air arguing here against that well established fact.

why is this thread up and the productive versions of it just got pruned???

Never said 6 million or gas chambers. Even the original purpose of the camps for "rehabilitating" political prisoners was scrapped, yet people would not have wanted to support a regime where a transgression would mean you disappear forever with no chance of release.

>at the moment society slightly favors whites
Which fucking planet are you on?

Get fucked you mongrel.

I am thinking about it. Not discounting white beauty for even a second but the external appearance comes as a result of the internal line hard forged over centuries. Looking European doesn't equate to actually being European unless there's something big I'm missing about this.

No 'we' don't their own nations given the same opportunities would flourish want an example? Sure you do you fucking cretin. Lebanon pre 1970 was paradise the French had modernized it its local currency was 1:1 with the USD non-existent taxation made it a paradise for businessmen and bankers it flourished wildly with a very amicable coexistence among its diverse population (Christians, Muslims, Druuz etc). Post 1970 an 18 year J*w inspired civil war happened that tore the country apart. The points being:
1) Greatness is not white-exclusive
2)Whites need to get over themselves no one really overthinks this shit as much as they do
3)Racial identity is stupid pic related is you

>yet people would not have wanted to support a regime where a transgression would mean you disappear forever with no chance of release.
yeah sure, totally believe that

The title is why Chinese what to be white, not why Chinese want to be white people

DO NOT REPLY TO THE ANTI-WHITE SEPARATISTS

Niche positions aren't a counter-argument sorry. Recent studies pointed out that anglo names on job applications are 86% more likely to be successful than foreign names. I can keep going if you'd like, leaf.

Because it goes against the (((narrative))). This thread is taboo material.

>Recent studies
post a link then

Genetic is all there is. Genetic predispose you to success. Physically and mentally. Your genetic make up is who you are. Ever heard of genetic memory? The rabbit hole goes deep. Spreading white people genetic is spreading culture and civilization. Spreading nigger genes, you end up spreading the downfall of civilization. Think about it like CPU models. Blueprints, etc. Some models are old and useless. Some models are the future. Simple as that.

Care about posting your to enlighten us all?

>lolberg thinks only in economic terms
Not surprising at all. Being white has been preferred aesthetically since ancient times. Look up the prices of slaves in the Ottoman empire for different nationalities. Most expensive were the Circassians and Ukrainians while Nubian slaves were the most cheap.

Holy shit, what a difference. You caught me. I'm speechless.

Being white means that your genome is at the end of the evolution chain. Being black means that you are in the past. Being black, means that you are and older human model.

ehh It's pretty good. If I couldn't be white I'd probably choose to be native american or whatever polynesian race jango fett is

Lol great example buddy, too bad communist revolutions depend on the populace not knowing what Communism will actually be like.

The newest Blade Runner movie made that clear. If any of you have watched it. It's pretty clear. Black on white (pun intended). Total shitskins in the movie, 2. That's the future. And fuck Star Wars that still believes that in 5000 years we will still tolerate or want black people in our societies. LOL. It's so fucking pathetic. Vice Admiral Gender Studies BTFO.

Well I hope you're right, I just don't see them letting anything more than skin deep be available options.

The white genome will the next big commodity on the market. It will be highly priced. But for a couple of pesos, you'll still be able to buy it on the black market. Same shit, but pirate version.

>Be muslim
>Say all the shit about other races you want to, no one blinks an eye
>Strong families and submissive women
>No one cares if you smack a bitch for not doing what you want
>Pop bonner on the street
>No one cares if you get your buddies to go gangbang some cute white girl in a kiddie park
This user is right, if I wanted to live like an animal with no responsibility and no inhibitions I'd be an arab mudslime, not a white man.

you do realize there is a difference between light yelloe skin and light pink (i. e. caucasian) skin, right? They want to be light skinned, but they don't want our skin tone.

>Lebanon pre 1970 was paradise the French had modernized it
Thank you French. Also Lebanon is easily the whitest nation in the Middle East.
>Greatness is not white-exclusive
Your inferiority complex is really showing with this bullshit strawnan.
>Whites need to get over themselves no one really overthinks this shit as much as they do
Are you kidding me? Whites are the most individualistic and non-conscious of their race. Tribalism is biological.
>Racial identity is stupid
Call it what you like but you can't escape from it. I would like to see you say that to BLM or any other non-white group.

Still waiting for your 23andme results Pedro. Please post your pathetic 93% whatever.

Bump for a good old fashioned Sup Forums thread.

OP, dunno what you mean by, designer babies. Choosing how they'll look in the womb? I find the concept creepy since you're choosing a future for another human being, even if it is your child.

There is a concept that I like though. There was a movie a while back where society didn't breed through sex, but took sperm and eggs and from the father and mother and then eliminated the bad stuff. The result in the movie was a master race.

>niggers in Africa are getting skin cancers from skin bleaching products.

someone repost the pruned comment about neuromelanin production being a high priority in those with ancestries that live in cold climates pls

Glad I don't need a synthetic one then. Fuck knows what subversive influences will sabotage this too.

Sure. They don't want to be white. How fucking delusional can you be? Double eye lid surgery.

reviewessays.com/Social-Issues/Leg-Extension-with-Asians/2270.html

This is so pathetic. It's sad really. I am so glad to be white. I can't imagine what I would have to go through if I wasn't.

Was it GATTACA?

They don't want to look like a tanned rice nigger but a sheltered pale princess. Even the video you linked explains the social class thing Jesus you dumbshit

You can choose any traits that you want your baby to look like. Skin color, I.Q, etc. The choice is yours. What do you think most people will choose? Universally user. People from all around the world. The end goal is white people 2.0. 100% guaranteed. That's the whole point of this thread.