COMIC WRITER ALEX DE CAMPI BLAMES WHITE MALES FOR SJW COMICS FAILING

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/comic-writer-alex-de-campi-blames-white-males-sjw-comics-failing/47203/
APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qUJ7N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's true

The divide deepens with every "slamming".

HAHA

> my shit is a thinly veiled assassination attempt of the character of white men

> FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE SO PREJUDICED THEY DONT BUY SHIT THEY WOULD SPECIFICALLY NOT ENJOY UGGGHHH

gees wonder why people wont buy heavy handed propaganda thinly veiled as entertainment

>THERE IS MONEY. THAT IS BEING IGNORED. It causes me physical pain to watch.

If this is true they can successfully start their own company, appeal to what they think their audience is, and make tons of money. They know it's not so they keep pushing the kike brainwash

It's tragic.

What's that? The (((people))) who bitched that comics (and other media) needed to be changed had zero intention of spending money on it? I am truly shocked.

> try to pander to minorities to be more inclusive
> said minorities are not the comic's audience
> core audience (which was probably allready inclusive) is pushed away from nonsense
> the comic fails
> blame the white man

sure, why not

You belittle and mock us. You treated this like a game and in response we destroyed your bottom line and your career. I hope it was worth it.

>Tanesha’s $20 and Deshawn’s $20

>majority of buyers are white males
>writers blatantly pander to everything but white males
>white males stop buying shit they don't like
It should be obvious but why are people so retarded

minorities don't want to be pandered to with overt heavy handed garbage with shitty story lines and overly self conscientious appeals to identity.

>WHY WON'T VILE WHITE MEN BUY MY COMICS?
lol

>COMIC WRITER ALEX DE CAMPI BLAMES WHITE MALES FOR SJW COMICS FAILING

>WAAAAA, WHITE PEOPLE DON'T BUY OUR SHITTY COMICS, IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!

So shaming people into consuming entertainment doesn't work? Who ever would've thought?

>w-we don't need to pander to white males anymore!
>
>y-you're why we aren't selling, white males!

^^^^^^
>everyone ablove this line is a fagget

archive.is/qUJ7N

“As a woman writer, whose friends are primarily queer and/or PoC, I never stop being amazed how the Big Two companies don’t see us as worthy of being marketed to. Why do they keep doubling down on their shrinking legacy audience of 40-something white guys? More and more stunts to fight for Chad’s dollar.

“At the same time they’re duking it out for Chad’s $1, they are walking by Tanesha’s $20 and Deshawn’s $20 JUST LYING THERE IN THE STREET. THIS PAINS ME, as a person who loves money. Seriously, fuck social justice, THERE IS MONEY. THAT IS BEING IGNORED. It causes me physical pain to watch.

“Every bookstore publisher is starting up a graphic novels division. Image and Boom are thriving. And yet… white male superheroes are only allowed to be written by the same ten white men Chad likes”

who would have guessed the only people who actually read the comics don't buy shit that isn't geared towards them. marvel is fucking lucky their movies succeeded

wat

sjws are trust fund babies, the plan is to make them spend their parents money, like children, or women

hell, Sup Forums should run an sjw site with donations just to capitalize on this shit

fug

This is supposed to be some kind of revelation?

>Deshawn’s $20 JUST LYING THERE IN THE STREET.

Oh shit, no fix for Deshawn today.

Tanesha and Deshawn do not buy comics. Tanesha buys weave, and deshawn want his grill gold. Understanding the audience that buys a product is how capitalism actually works. I guess maybe Trump should write a law that requires a person to buy something they do not want.

> go to comic store, flip through new x-men book
"Welcome new recruites, we are happy to have you all here"
>panel shot of purple haired...thing, black guy, asian woman
"This is ice man, he will show you around"
"I am gay"
> turn several pages
" No need to fear, as a gay man -"
>bend the book
>put it back on shelf behind some other book
>leave

When will they learn?

Women don't buy nerd shit. They are not interested in it.

No matter how much those geeky SJW:s complain in Twitter, they will never consume as much money in comics, games and other stuff like that than men do. It's financially useless to pander and market to female audiences. A good expection (and genius marketing from Disney) was to put those cute birds in The Last Jedi in order to make women obsess over at least something they can commercialize, but the women still aren't interested of nerd shit. They are interested in cute animals, because that's a traditional female thing.

They let that cunt write a Judge Dredd story.

>“At the same time they’re duking it out for Chad’s $1, they are walking by Tanesha’s $20 and Deshawn’s $20 JUST LYING THERE IN THE STREET. THIS PAINS ME, as a person who loves money. Seriously, fuck social justice, THERE IS MONEY. THAT IS BEING IGNORED. It causes me physical pain to watch.

Might have something do with Chad spending his $1 on comics instead of Tanesha's or Deshawn's $20 being spent on crack.

White males are western comic books primary (only) audience , so yeah if SJW comics failed it is thier fault BUT - yin / yang - Other side of the coin is comic book producers have to serve their audience . Thats what they get paid for - Making white guys happy .

Good to hear America Chavez got cancelled.
Bad to hear Gwenpool also suffered the same fate (mostly bought the comic out of waifu reasons, but still a shame)

>blaming their own consumers
They’ve murdered the comic book industry

>YT PEEPO YOU RACIST PAYPAL ME
>Srsly YT peepo. I need food
>wait yt peepo pls dont go
>yt peepo?

(((David Gabriel)))
>A kike blames everyone but kikes for misfortune
>this is news

kek

>bend the book
You fucking savage.

The NFL has done the same. The racist white man no longer spends money to buy our products. They should be forced diversity and forced to buy the products by law.

Were you born this retarded or did you acquire it through deprivation of oxygen?

Fucking kill yourself user.

Few years ago this game by Tale of Tales flopped. It's an adventure game with black female protagonist and themes revolving around equality, race and class issues.

When the game bombed and the company pretty much went out of business, their devs went to total "FUCK YOU GAMERS"-meltdown on Twitter, even though they already had tried to push the "core gamers are not the core audience anymore"-narrative.

It's like pottery when SJW:s try to invade a media platform, but in the end nobody buys their product.

>It should be obvious but why are people so retarded
It is deliberate. They deliberately blind themselves to obvious truth. The reason is that these truths contradict their core ideology. Thus, they must be suppressed and never acknowledged. It is not that they are not aware of the obvious truths, but that these truths are inconvenient to their world view.

Women make up the majority of the manga market like 75%

>“At the same time they’re duking it out for Chad’s $1, they are walking by Tanesha’s $20 and Deshawn’s $20 JUST LYING THERE IN THE STREET. THIS PAINS ME, as a person who loves money. Seriously, fuck social justice, THERE IS MONEY. THAT IS BEING IGNORED. It causes me physical pain to watch.
What the fuck is this.

>make thing
>specific demographic buys thing
>change thing to cater to different demographic
>original demographic stops buying thing
>blame original demographic for your failure

brb, taking the blackpill

A WHITE MALE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

>archive.is/qUJ7N

Well played, OP obviously needs to lurk moar.

As an aside, look at the feedback to the article, holy shit. The fire rises.

I thought we killed all of you with global warming.

>The NFL has done the same. The racist white man no longer spends money to buy our products.

I’ve never understood sportsball. Sure, going to high school games is fun; but that’s because it’s you and your neighbors’ kids playing against another town. Those kids are from your town; win or lose, you love ‘em and have an emotional tie. Same reason the Olympics used to be fun—you root for people from where you live.

But college and pro sports? Sure, the teams are named after your city or university, but in reality they’re just random niggers bought and shipped to their owners. They’re sold or traded to other teams often and have no real roots.

While it’s sort of cute to watch grown white men prance around in their $400 replica jerseys with their favorite bull’s name on the back, like some kind of high school girl who wants everyone to know her boyfriend is on the team, I’ll never understand how so many people give a serious shit about niggerball.

Judge Tumblr: Code 35.13: Being a white male

Sup Forums: Let me guess, life?

YAHHHHHH!

*SHOT*

Judge Tumblr: GENOCIDE

I will never apologize for wanting less lesbian superhero soap operas over more pic related.

>Be me
>Walk into comic book shop
>Big ass banner advertising new Thor comic book
>Thor is a chick
>lolwut
>Must be a joke or something
>Pick up comic book, flip through pages, first shit I see is this
>Leave

I guess it is our fault if we refuse to buy it.
Don't adress the retards producing this shit tho

I just don't understand who is doing the marketing for these people. You don't tell your market to go fuck itself and then tell them that they need to buy drawings of you making caricatures of them or they are bigots.

The market for comics has always been white boys and the stereotypical "comic book guy" nerd with the comic book guy being the heavy hitter. Think about the Games Workshop nerds that spend $100 on a fucking plastic model of a space elf or the MTG nerds that drop $500 on a rare card. That's where their money is coming from. AND THEY ARE TRYING TO SHIT ALL OVER THIS VERY CONSUMER DEMOGRAPHIC.

For the life of me I can't understand what they're thinking. Do they think niggers read comics? Niggers don't fucking read.

I don't get it. Are they just so deep into the leftist cult that they can't see reality now?

>blame the readers for not liking the shit I put out when they clearly didn't want it to start with
Blame yourself faggot

Lmao, don't make SJW comics unless they are for SJW readers, you can't just force that shit down people throats and expect them to like it, absolutely fucking retarded.

how can they when they are not even the target audience ?

i-is that real?

Checked

I just flat out ask people why they aren't living their own lives instead of trying to live through some sports figure that will never know their name or care about them.

Sometimes I can break through the cuckery and nigger worship.

Western "comics" are for children and manbabies. A gentleman of discriminating tastes only consumes the most choice manga imported directly from glorious Nihon. Baka!
PS Western comics, especially capeshit, is Jewish as fuck.

It must be weird as hell to be a kid these days. A kid in the 70s or 80s would just buy a comic that was made for him, it might push a little agenda but mostly its softball, and its more about the heroes and their stories than anything.

A kid today tries to buy a comic and it was written with a 30 year old in mind. It pushes agenda only, the writer doesnt care about anything but. And if the kid doesnt like it the transexual artist will dox him on twitter

Feminists seem to always have a delusion that they can double their audience by diversifying and forcing in intersectional feminism, but in the end very few women are still interested and the old audience starts to lose interest over too much change and pandering to inclusive newcomers.

The main thing feminist female writers often fuck up is the characters. They don't want to write complex characters with weaknesses and flaws, they want them empowering role models who do no wrong. Feminist (or most of the women in general) are not able to enjoy escapism without utopianism. They will never understand why men would get kicks out of imperfect (even hostile) fantasy worlds and flawed, conflicted characters.

communications major here. the most important lesson I remember was dissect with a scalpel not a jackhammer. These fuckers dissect with a wrecking ball. ham fisted and heavy handed, not subtle at all

I love pro football. Although I do not do some of what you mention. I do have a Colts shot glass my kids bought me the first year Manning led them to a superbowl victory. I stopped watching the first time Kap took a knee. Why you may ask? Well its not because he disrespect the flag or law enforcement, but because he disrespected me.
I do not want a players opinion about anything other than football. No politics, just football. When he pays me to service his HVAC I am sure the last thing he wants to hear is my opinion on what he should do to prepare for the next game.

I know, there's a judge dredd bundle on humble right now, was so tempted to buy it but reading this has put me right off.

just our infrastructure and some old people

>You don't tell your market to go fuck itself and then tell them that they need to buy drawings of you making caricatures of them or they are bigots.
Sure you do. If you're a zealous ideologue, the religion comes first. If people don't like and support your objectively correct ideology, they are morally bankrupt and thus are the ones at fault. Not only that but since they are not in alignment with the absolute truth (your truth), they are evil and thus should not be your target audience anyways because after all, who would want an audience full of evil bigots? It's brilliant from a crazed cultist's perspective.

>Why don't you consume and die white people?!

[Autistic screeching intensifies]

>Audience is almost entirely white males
>Start creating things for that audience that they never asked for
>They reject it and don't purchase them
>Blame them for not purchasing the things they never wanted

Hmmm

i love this bread

Nigger you best be talking about some serious choice stuff. 99.93% of all manga is absolute faggy, cringy, nonsense
>pic semi related

yes

Sportsball is mostly fun because of the violence, desu. That's the real reason that football is becoming less popular. Rather than saying, "Yeah, you may have brain damage, but you get payed millions to play a child's game so deal with it or GTFO", they pussified the game so every big hit is a penalty. Football is boring as hell to watch now.

Is Berserk okay?

Wow it's almost like there is an entire genre of manga with stories for and about women or something!

>waaaaaaaah!!!! There's not enough diversity in comics!!!! Stupid white males only want white male superheroes!!!!

Meanwhile, there was always:

Black:
Spawn
Nick Fury
Blade
green lanterns
Cyborg
Sam Wilson
Storm
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Chapel
Black Samson
Bulletproof
American Pi
Shadowhawk
Tribe
Tempest
Bishop
The Atom
Gravedigger

Cont'd

>have core market of old fans and hobbyists who support your work
>suddenly alienate said market with nu-shit
>start attacking said core market in an effort to appease a different group who has little to nil investment in your properties beyond token job positions
>said market loses interest and doesn't buy your nu-shit
>new group of outsiders still doesn't actually care outside a handful of twitter posts from your marketing department's diversity hires

F-FUCKING WHITE MALES BUY MY NU-SHIT ALREADY MY OBAMACARE PREMIUMS AREN'T GOING TO PAY THEMSELVES

A Finn being retarded, who could have thought?
Listen here mutt, women do buy shit. Shit like Supernatural, Dr. Who, and all the CW shlock is supported by women fans. Men don't buy any of that shit. Take it from someone who worked at Hot Topic for 6 months as an underage b&.

Or fuck look at anime. YoI was the top anime seller of 2016, and much of Your Name (one of the top gross selling films in all time in Japan) was supported by women.

Women, not the SJW tumblrina, don't give a fuck about identity politics.

Cont'd

Female:

Rogue
Storm
Jubilee
Jean Grey
Psylocke
Starfire
Wonder Woman
Domino
Aurora
Supergirl
Sage
Tundra
Amethyst
Barb Wire
Bella Donna
Black cat
Catwoman
Black Canary
Black Orchid
Black Widow
Dawnstar
Elasti-girl
The invisible woman
Hawkgirl
Glitter
Hit Girl
Natasha irons
Jade
Katana
Lady Death
Maxima
Moonstone

Gay:
Ozymandias
North star
Batwoman
Iceman
Midnighter
Wiccan
Moondragon
Deadpool
Etc, etc, etc

...long before any faggoty SJWs were whining about "muh diversity". And that's not even an exhaustive list.

>WAAAAA, BUY COMICS YOU DON'T LIKE!

No.

>only seen the anime
I would assume so

>PS Western comics, especially capeshit, is Jewish as fuck.

Go read 'The Boys' or '100 Bullets' and get back to me, faggot. The Boys almost didn't get published because of its anti superhero themes and 100 Bullets is the single most redpilled comic ever created.

Pic relevant.

>women only buy shit that panders to them.
You are one stupid nigger. There's a huge section of women that watch and buy shonenshit that has no fujo undertones. Oda was happily shocked when he first realized how many female fans he had.

Oh God, what anime did you see? Please tell me you didn't see the new one.

Violence bullshit again? Watch Peyton manning. He could pick apart any defense on the field. Watch Jerome Bettis plow through a line and always gain 2 yards. It is physical chess.

>nick fury
Nah youngfag, fury was the OG race swap

You know I felt a pang of empathy for a moment when I saw that cartoon of the Muslim superhero btfo by the Muslim ban, and I imagined how real Muslim people sitting alone in their room crushed by the world feel.

Then I remembered that none of them feel empathy as I sit crushed in my room every night grinding my teeth at the state of the world they and their enablers force me to live in, and the feeling went away as I thought of MDE Morning Routine.

If anything it will only get worse as these are people whose jobs and livelihood revolve around making sales in a category that is really driven by disposable income, while catering to a market that has little disposable income or wouldnt buy/watch consume their product if they did.

To be honest, I haven't read much manga in about 10 years. I liked Ranma 1/2 and X/1999.

>Tanesha's $20
that she got from welfare on her fifth niglet
>Deshawn's $20
that he got at the pawn shop after stealing an i-Pad. Yeah, these people are exactly the educated audience that spend's twenty dollars on a book of cartoony pictures with big words written all over the pages. Shiiiiieeeeeeet.

Sadly, yes

I thought it was hilarious when Manning got his back broken.

I'd buy a comic book with the brown guy as mc.

This is like deciding you're trying to go after the white demographic for basketball shoes and branding every shoe with "FUCK BLACK PEOPLE" then wondering why your sales slump.

>I love pro football. I do have a Colts shot glass my kids bought me the first year Manning led them to a superbowl victory.

What did you do when that nigger got sold to the broncos like the property he is?
And, he did get sold like a nigger user.

thanks user, have a screencap

jesus, is that his mom or his baby sitter?

I'm so glad the next Star Wars films will be a flop in the West. Fuck the Chinks for still buying this shit up. Fuck their government for not banning it and making their own fanfic sequels which might ironically be better than Disney SJW Wars.

I was a Manning fan. I moved with him. Yet still I am not a merch guy. Now if you have a job and get paid by your logic you are also a nigger ....., and You are a nigger user.

matching tatoos and overpriced merch...
I feel regret will come quick to these two

I'm surprised they didn't blame Sup Forums like they did for the failure of TLJ.