Search for the average face for your gender of your country and rate others

Average Dutch male

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come he isn't black like everyone in rotterdam? do thousands of white people live underground in holland or soemthing?

Holland is only 2 provinces out of 12. The randstad is in holland which is known as the multicultural centre.

Mate, how can you have 12 provinces when your whole country isn't even the size of one province?

Also wtf is a Dolk?

It says volk which is people of the same nation

No it says dolk learn to read English dumb nigger

link or google?

Type in google "Average (Your country) face"

me on the left

Isn't it strange how these average faces like so familiar?

>tiredofyourshit/10

Stop picking on the dutchfag you fucking canuck

One word
Dutch liberation

I dindu nuffin

>implying you liberated us by handing us back to the jews
We would have finally been free if it's wasn't for the canucks.

Welp since mine's already been posted, I would just like to point out that Hungarian is the most waifu-able of all the female faces that were profiled.

...though Swiss comes pretty close

That's mummy

Don't worry, the Germans are controlling you again
Ever since I saw this picture I've been in love, too bad most Hungarian women are ugly

What is this, a picture for ants?

Got it from this, fampai

>argentina is the second whitest
QHAHAHAHAHA

Hmm, I suppose it's not my face type. She doesn't appeal to me
I'm more partial towards average Ukraine

>tfw no ukraine gf
JUST

I cannot stand Slavs there's soooooo many of them here, they dress like sluts and sleep with niggers and Arabs at the club and the men are retards and just sit around drinking beer all day and yelling in their monkey language, I hate them so much why did we have to let these animals into our country

>canada with slight chink-eye

kek

And seriously the welfare office is FILLED with dirty Slavs I hate them so much, go back to your own country we don't want you baboons here

It's because we're 5% chug and 15% chinaman

>t. jealous shitskin indian
meaningless words from a meaningless person kek

I'm Hungarian

tfw no qt Serb trad wife
Oh, shit. You just jogged my memory of the last time I posted the Hungarian girl when a leaf popped up saying the same thing and that she looked familiar.

women all ugly sluts

The Hungarian girl looks like a girl I had a crush on in high school, except she's not Hungarian,

>Turkey

wtf?

yes I am aware. but that is nobody's face if you are an apartheid nation you should provide provincial faces.

I highly doubt that, try posting your dna results.

here's mine

I love making fun of America for being 30% white as much as the next guy, but this meme is just retarded it's not even funny it's just an ugly rat looking face

My family literally moved here from Hungary In the 50's faggot

>154828602

Shill.

why is the guy a 9 but the girl is a 6

What about her? Looks alright to me.
Hm....pure Slovak user I saw the other day.

>posting the edit

What the hell my face looks exactly like the Russian one

The meme that english people are ugly is true.

our average man is literally grey

jelly of belgium, nederland and germany

Its just I thought they were arab looking people

>English people are ugly

i cant see scotland anywhere... do i even exist???? i know it's a non country but am i being tricked am i about to get a visit from a mullato in ozzy osbourne glasses?

>first result for Average American male
BURGERS BTFO YET AGAIN

B L E A C H E D

nah pure Pole
ancestrydna even zoomed in to the specific subregion of poland where im from. 500 years of peasant lineage come at me faggot

You can see the sandnigger genes in England fucking LOOOOL

Guess there are more purebred burgers here than I thought. Not one of them.

if youre white american youre most likely >95% mixed euro, which is better than being le 56 face MUTT. white americans are NOT very mixed at all.

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

>tfw no qt Uzbek gf

9/10 would enslave again

There is NO WAY IN HELL the average mexican is that caucasoid

Why wouldn't she, remember that the only Mexicans we get in the US are the shitty little indios and turbo Mestizos and there was a shit load of Spaniards that stuck around, I'd be more surprised if a Central American looked more caucasoid than a Mexican

Yeah, seems like they’re .. average

Yeah, about that.... Pic related. Maternal grandfather's side is pure enough that they can still have blue eyes, but I still anticipate like 3% Sub-Saharan African at best. And by "purebred", I meant from one specific region, though 100% Euromutt is certainly a better consolation prize over 56% man.

Definitely an underrated one.

dont worry about it, only autists on Pol seriously seriously care about their DNA that much. As long as you live a life with conservative ideals, seeking to better you and yours under a morally righteous state of mind, youre 10 times out of 10 better than any wigger with 'pure blood'

Yes, people like a certain (((Russian))) user I see all the time in these race threads calling Dickie Spencer a quadracial non-huwhite because he's ONLY 98% Euro? They're cancer, to be sure. But being able to say "I entirely descend from X group and can identify their sole culture as my own" is a luxury I would like to have known. And something I intend to give to my progeny.

I think you have that backwards IMHO

Because the woman isn't wearing makeup

we have the best blacks, believe me

This

average male

average grill

mexico paraguay bolivia all wrong

Which flag is the one on the left? Some south american country?

probably a bit swarthier now after a few years of multiculti forced migration

stop lying Sven, that's what average swede looks like

ok proxyfag

My gardener is Swedish??

>burger doesn't realize they get the dregs of Mexico and White Mexicans never leave

I agree

Damn...

Average Swiss male

Wow! Romania looks a lot like Saudi Arabia.

Hey there friend

I don't think there's one for this country. A bit of misfortune.

simple, have them really populated.

lol all of the whites look like soyboys except spain and merica

italy iran vietnam and ireland for miss universe

Glorius Anglo-Saxon masterrace

Anglo-Ahmed mixed race, ftfy. You can't even deal with pajeets and pakis and are talking about masterrace.

>He actually believes the Sup Forums memes

Brainlet detected. Not everything you read on Sup Forums is true, surprisingly enough

Also, isn't like 10% of Russia Muslim?

Non whites are so ugly. Fuck this shit.

Toronto

Luckily pajeets and pakis are too ugly to ever have white partners.

average israeli male
seems legit

noresults.jpg

Kinda puts into perspective how little amount of white there is in the world

average polack

Average american face