Show liberal sister buzzfeed article "21 things white people have ruined"

>show liberal sister buzzfeed article "21 things white people have ruined"
>tell her thats blatant racism
>sister: "Uh. Have you read a history book about what white people have done to blacks? Its all about context"
>Me: So the liberal ideal is to hold grudges and commit revenge against everyone whose done you wrong thought out history?
>sister: "its just a fucking article. Is this article oppressing your rights?"
>me: "all im just saying is that this is blatant racism, and if it was an article about the 21 things black people ruined, the author would be shunned"
>sister and mom proceeds to call me a tinfoil hat fox 5 news watcher
Its literally hopeless arguing with these liberals. They dont want to put in end to prejudice, they just want to see white people insulted because of what happened many many years before my sister was even borned and has no personal connection to.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/history-2/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/white-priviledge/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
youtube.com/user/fringeelements
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/slavery-reconsidered/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/the-truth-about-lynching/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Mexicans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometimes it’s hard to argue against Conserbatives it isn’t about Political Party it’s about ignorant people mate.

*Conservative (iPhone autocorrected it)

I know EXACTLY what you mean. This has happened to me before.
The thing is you gotta present these things neutrally and with a question. Like "Look at this article from Buzzfeed, hahaha, there's no way they would have published anything like that for any other group. It's kinda weird don't you think?"
Present them with questions and do that over a long period of time and let them figure it out for themselves. You gotta have patience.

>Its literally hopeless arguing with these liberals.
Yep. so brainwashed they can't fathom a different opinion other than what the lefty media has cemented into their brains.
Unfortunately i was watching "bad moms" with a friend, and in the movie Mila Kunis says to her son "you'll turn out like every other entitled white guy" and i turned to my friend and said "why did she specify by white?" And friend goes "b-b-because..." and i said "well thats racism"
Her mind was BLOWN m8

is she a virgin?

>iPhone autocorrected it
you're a fucking idiot
like your memeflag

i just hate all these mental gymnastics my bitch sister pulls. Imagine having a blonde conceded white girl looking down on you and asking
>how is an article oppressing you?
like, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? The article literally stereotypes a whole race of people into one category. She then proceeds to tell me
>well, thats not racism. Racism is about having a certain race of people enforce dominance over another. The word youre looking for is prejudice
Racism or prejudice, does it really justify people being assholes and insulting someone based on their skin color?
i have no idea. my sister is notorious for turnning down many many guys, and the last time shes had crushes was highschool. (but thats probably because she went to a norm party school in one of the worst states possible)

it was a mistake to allow women in the work place

She sounds irritating senpai. F
Obviously

what you need to know op, is that your mom and sister aren’t just ‘muh silly liberals’. they’re cogs in the machine turning towards one goal, the extinction of white people and white culture.

you’re a failure for not attacking them in self-defense the moment they defended white genocide ideals. kill them and then yourself.

Never discuss this thing with women they are too dumb to understand.

Liberal is not Conservative .... And your so called "communism" is known to kill everyone who is against it

I'm willing to deal with her political views until she turns around which will happen anyway.. if her partner count is 1 or V. Is she white?

should have blown it off brah
that's what you get for trying to have a serious conversation with her

its a joke, bud

>blonde white
just read it, so .. brother in law ?!
white Euro born, no tats, never drugs, social drinker, 6' /fit, NS politically but don't make it my life.

Do what I told you and remember, you gotta have patience. Godlike patience. Remember it's your sister. If you fail to redpill her there's a chance she'll date a non-white. You can't risk that.
My advice, find her weak points. My sister loves the TV show Friends. I used to ask her: "isn't it sad that there will never be another Friends show like that with these characters? They are all white, no way they would have an all white characters cast today". This was extremely effective.
My sister also loves royalty. I told her how left wing people absolutely hate them and want the royalty abolished. This also was very persuasive.
Find what she likes and point out to her how SJWs and the Left are destroying it.

You need be asking questions such as whether or not present-day Turks, Mongols and Arabs need to be continually lambasted and critiqued for subjugating millions of white Europeans throughout history. Reference the Moors' invasion of Italy, southern France and Spain. Reference the Ottoman Empire's incursion into south-eastern Europe. Turn the tables. Easy stuff.

But why do we need to turn the table? This isnt a matter of how white people can get revenge on arabs. The fact of the matter is, the article's main purpose is insulting a group of people based on race. Thats being an asshole.

But to my bitch sister, thats being sweet and funny.

>So the liberal ideal is to hold grudges and commit revenge against everyone whose done you wrong thought out history?
You conceded her point about muh ebuhl white people. It's all about narrative user. Her narrative is one of oppression, slavery, genocide etc and until you break that narrative it will be impossible to convince her of anything. You'll also need to convince her of race realism. here are some great resources to break down the "muh oppression narrative":
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/history-2/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/white-priviledge/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
Also check out his youtube channel:
youtube.com/user/fringeelements

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/slavery-reconsidered/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/the-truth-about-lynching/

stop calling her bitch, she's your fucking blood.

Beautiful girl

heh?

oh (pic related). nvm.

explain how someone being blood excuses someone out of being a bitch? Why should i have an obligation to hold back my contempt for the bullshit she pulls to the public?

The white girl kissing her baby brother

It's cute, she's beautiful that's all

So glad I have a conservative family. Never have to deal with this bullshit.

Calling your sister a bitch? Wow! All i gotta say to that is

My family is also echo chamber liberals
Just alpha male them out, become the dominant male of the family.
If that does not work you could always just stay closet

Is she an actual bitch or just a brainwashed normie?

I have to agree with him that it is perfectly OK to call your sister names if she shamed your family. Especially if she rode the cock carousel like mine did.

baby brother?! That's her son

why would you argue with your liberal sister instead of shoving your D inside her to make her a trad-waifu?

>disregards everything i say
>says all my arguments make no sense
>tells me id make a good asshole fox 5 debtor and proceeds to laugh at me
shes a conceded bitch who needs a good public humiliation one day.
i dont know what being a slut has to do with anything. but shes far from a slut.

They are going with the crowd.
You are saying people should be held to the same standard.
Your opinion is better informed. Will they listen? No. You have to play them. That's life.

Oh really? Wow! She looks a little short i thought it was a german school girl.

What's the age of consent there in germany? 14? Cool same here in mexico

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Mexicans

>Giving a shit about redpilling women
They are weak anyway so who cares? It doesn’t matter how redpilled you are if you cannot fight to kill. Women are dumb cattle who will submit to the most powerful authority anyway. Only way to make them submit is either by rising to the top of the existing societal dominance hierarchy or toppling it completely and creating our own where we are at the top.

so what if she says stupid shit as long as she's not living a degenerate life. Better her than some fake girl talking trad after fucking based Somalis in trump hats.

for we know she might have been trolling you knowing it would piss you off.

actions mean more, if she's not drugged up or yolo'ing, be glad she just has annoying political views

kys

You're daughter or sister had sex with a black man? Why didn't you just buy her a dildo? Better than fucking a nigger! Is she a horny teen?

Im glad you found out early so you can do your part to save the white race.

The best thing you can do is kill your sister, your parents, and any relative that has atleast 25% of the same DNA. Liberal parasitic ideals are more likely to be passed on to offspring.

If you have children, make sure you kill them too.
Then once this is all done, you can kill yourself to make sure you dont spawn any liberal trash.
That is your mission for the white race user, Godspeed.

babby's first redpill huh?
sage

You need to explain to your sister that the only thing she is promoting is eternal strife

nothing good can come from constantly shitting on people over something they had no control over

again you need to explain that her way of thinking will only create conflict not resolution, every modern liberal will be floored by this, to find out that they are actually the bad guys trying to start chaos

Why dont you

You probably still worship Trump MAGA!! Israeli shill fuck off

Okay, when dealing with lefties you want to do one of two things:

>Keep it exclusively to facts that you can cite on hand

>Using social functions (shame, guilt, etc.) to override the social functions they use that enable White guilt (which is social conformity)

You either fight fire with fire, or cut off the oxygen. It's either that, or you'll just end up getting burned.

In your case, have another example on hand of journalists being shunned for even implying that Blacks have done wrong, and then highlight the disparity in the reactions.

Everytime they shout 'racist', 'lunatic', etc., just repeat the facts (try to have more than one, though).

>doesn’t want to fuck 14 year olds
>”ure a Jew”
t. Wetback

>calls me wet back

>thinks Trump is the MESSIAH err durr MAGA!

Kys

If a horny teen wants to fuck a horny teen is gonna fuck, its a crime to fuck a 14y old in your country FSFY