This is my wife, Tohsaka Rin. Say something nice to her

This is my wife, Tohsaka Rin. Say something nice to her.

Her sister is better. Shirou agrees with me.

I loved her as a best girl, then I have read Tsukihime

Cute ear blush

>Ufotable rin
Enjoy your rhino, my wife is Deen's superior Rin.

She has a nice coat

your wife has a very impressive anus

Did you know your wife pleases old men for money?

something nice

Kumiko is a disgusting bitch.

She's really pretty op. Maybe we can double date with my wife sakura.

give good head

Honestly, in terms of fate waifus, I think I like her as much as Illya. Reminder:

1. Rin selflessly saves Shirou's life, without any intent of telling him that she did it
2. She helps him survive the grail war in each route despite him being a complete doofus when it comes to magecraft
3. She's empathetic toward Archer and as a result 'gets' why Shirou's a retard
4. She's an original tsundere -- tsuntsun, then deredere, none of this "tuns=>dere=>tsun" werewolf transformation postmodern anime shit, rin deres HARD after she gets jackhammered
5. zettai ryouki, objectively best fetish ever
6. becomes apprentice to second magician, so you know she's intelligent and skilled with a bright future as a mage (good genetic material)

Compare this to Saber, who's a flat ahoge manchild whose personality is just "mai kingdom" and at best can relate to you if you're into cooking or martial arts or chivalry. pass

Illya is super adorable but she's too fucked up to be a proper waifu.

Sakura is Illyax20, she's just too fucked in the head to be a waifu.

So that just leaves Rin as objectively best. But she's good on her own, even when you don't compare her directly.

It goes w/o saying Taiga is probably secret top tier waifu though.

haha

This user speaks with the truth.

In the absence of truth there is confusion, the essence of truth.

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

I would watch a S2 of Ufotable's UBW, where it's just this bitch, Shirou and Rin doing clock tower adventures with Waver-nii-san.

a shame it'll never happen

This

I wish to tongue her anus.

>rin deres HARD after she gets jackhammered

The dere is real.

yeah, she pleases me and I buy her nice things because she's my wife. I am about 40 years older than her so i guess it works out, haha

>have a few good, enjoyable characters
>bury them under a load of annoying characters
Why is Fate such an endless source of frustration?

1.and also uses him as a sacrifice so she can go past archer.
2.for her own benefit so he can help her win the hgw
3.masters and servants have established unconscious connection like it or not.
4.that would be akiha
5.it's great but not the best
6.magus are famous for being asshole, the better she is, the more asshole she becomes.

Saber is adorable, has a god tier design, canonically much more beautiful than rin, and also strong but at the same time she's lost inside makes you really sympathetic to her.

I agree with ilya, wormslut and taiga.

At least Bazette gets killed off most of the time

That's pretty weird user... she also pleases me when I buy her nice things! But she's not my wife, at least not when we're out of the bedroom.

Rin seems like she could actually in real life - in a non combat realm and life.

SAIBA spent all her life suffering , or fighting. She'd end up like Kenshin, fucked up mentally, scarred for life, or pining for something she can no longer have, or at worst, regretting giving up her previous life.

Saiba's cute, but I dont see her transitioning to being a mom.

Reminder that Sakura is Shirou's true love.

This is what makes Shirou and Saber work and that's why Nasu called Realta Nua the ending where Hero Shirou gets a happy outcome (implies UBW Shirou is fucked). Rin wants to help, but she never impacted in his life to actually move Shirou.

You realize Rin is the only heroine Shirou never actually loved more than his ideals. She'll always forever play second fiddle and never actually be capable to fix his distortion.

She has a nice taste in watches.

medea is pretty good too imo

That would be seiba, they reunited in avalon. That's not something you can achieve with superficial love.

Pretty much this...
Sakura is cute, and so is Rin, but neither inspire Shirou to do whatever the fuck he ends up doing in his lifetime to show up in Avalon. I'm guessing he had to do a ton of horrible shit to get there.

Tohsaka Bin

Rin is queen.
My peen in her vagine.

She's better then Sakura.

Everybody is better than Sakura, probably even Hitler.

I'd Saka her Tohs, if you know what I mean.

>tfw no new Tohsaka-ke from MTSP

Da Vinci is an improved version of Rin.

She has a nice sense of fashion.

This. Saber is severely overrated compared to Rin, and Taiga is top despite how much shit she gets on Sup Forums

Saber is severely overrated compared to Taiga, not Rin. Rin is always right behind Saber in popularity.
Maybe HF will change the game a bit since Saber gets BLACKED while Rin gets the most screentime and Sakura finally becomes relevant.
I'm not saying Saber will drop from 1st place, but maybe the numbers will become a bit more even.

ZR is the official uniform of whores.

It always surprises me that Shirou almost losing his mind when Taiga was being used as a hostage never got brought up again

You have nice thighs and a nice determination. Whoever has you as a girlfriend is lucky.
Yes I am being serious

/thread

>being serious about having a 2D "girlfriend"

>not serious enough to call her your 2D wife

Why are people so afraid of commitment

>not being serious about having a 2D "girlfriend"
normies leave Sup Forums now reeeeeee

Waifus are ironic, retard.
If you're in love with a 2D character you're in love with her author + her seiyuu. Don't let the cutesy art fool you.

Best bro.
Best dynamic with archer.

>I'm in love with Nasu's mind in Kana Ueda's body
Eh, I've had worse.

>swapped hairstyles look best in both of them
What sorcery is this??

>normies
Get the fuck out, you filthy nomalfag

She earns lots of money.

It's the proof he isn't a machine and they went on to explore that further in HF, but it is mentioned again in "Your distortion", a scene in UBW. She said he had too much of will inside him to he empty like he thinks.

Sakura used to have mini twintails, so it's something she looks good in. Back when the sisters both had brown hair and blue eyes, they both were about as close as twins.

Sakura became one of the company's most beloved characters without much exposure, so she is plenty relevant and loved. The three heroines are pretty iconic.

Hello Rin. Watching your piece of shit father get back stabbed (literally) by Kirei in Fate/Zero is one of my favorite moments in the entire franchise. Oh and you looked better as a loli.

>1. Rin selflessly saves Shirou's life, without any intent of telling him that she did it

Sakura did this too though. Doubles as her risking her life for him as well two times, since she went against Zouken, which I hope the movies hit home how brave it actually was that she did that, and never bothers to mention it to Shirou at all. Rider actually ends up being the one to say it to Shirou that Sakura was killing herself having Rider use her NP to fly the three hours to leave the forest and save the gang when they got decimated.

I really hope the movies make clear how hardcore Sakura really is.

>The three heroines are pretty iconic
You mean the three love interests.
The three heroines are Saber, Rin and Illya.

Sakura never saved Shirou's life, what the fuck are you talking about? what scene?

Reminder that Sakura kills more villains in her route than Saber does in hers.

>t. speedreader
Let me guess, you skipped everything before day 9 because memes told you it was all "cooking scenes"?

She has high standards when it comes to her men.

I asked you a clear question. You refuse to answer because it's probably a really convoluted explanation that requires tons of mental gymnastics.

It's outright mentioned right there in the post you quoted, and there's also the scene right after Saber gets defeated by True Assassin. It's pretty obvious you didn't read the route if you don't remember those scenes.

>Sakura kills more villains in her route than Saber does in hers
She kills the only villain, and Kirei was the one who did all the work, she just finished him. And that doesn't make her a heroine whatsoever.
If a bad guy kills another bad guy out of spite it doesn't suddenly change his role in the story and he becomes the hero.

Oh, you mean when RIDER saved Shirou's life?

Shinji, Kotomine, Zouken and True Assassin. That makes for four villains, as opposed to the three Saber killed in Fate.

Sakura was the one who gave the order.

Only Zouken is a villain. The rest are antagonists, moron.

>Sakura was the one who gave the order.
Big fucking deal, Rider was the one who did the actual saving.
Mental gymnastics, I called it.
And lets not even mention the times Sakura actually endangered Shirou's life, because that puts her in monster territory.

Rider saved him under order from her master, when obviously Shinji wouldn't recognize Shirou, and Sakura had strange symptoms reminiscent when she was low on mana that you see later. Meaning she sent Rider knowing she would also be taking on Zouken. Which was my original point, I'm the original poster. The only thing people remember of that scene was her thinking it would be okay if he couldn't walk, but forget the fact she had saved him by sending Rider, risked her life by going against Zouken, and never asked for anything in return, the fugue of her mind when she said that line about him being safe if he couldn't wasn't made blatantly obvious her mind was in a haze from mana deprivation. Even if the scene darkened the hue of the background to illustrate the point. So some less observant people only thought, "yo Sakura is cray-cray" without the full context.

Sheesh, maybe we need the movies, people flat out misremember the route based on negative bias from ages ago. I can only hope they don't cut some of Sakura's greatest scenes and give the viewer the whole context of them. Now we'll get to see the full facial expressions Sakura is supposed to have and her physical condition to glean context. So even the less observant amongst us will get it.

OHOHOHOHOHOHO

>Only Zouken is a villain. The rest are antagonists
>being this desperate
A villain is an antagonist by default.
>Rider was the one who did the actual saving.
Rider wouldn't do shit for Shirou unless told to by Sakura. In case you forgot, by the way, Rider was Shinji's back when Saber got defeated, so Sakura went out of her way to regain her control of Rider in order to save Shirou.
>the times Sakura actually endangered Shirou's life, because that puts her in monster territory.
Now these are mental gymnastics. It's funny how people who whine and cry about any little thing Sakura does conveniently ignore all the shit Ilya does across the routes, by the way. Hell, even Saber and Rin kill Shirou at times.

>Big fucking deal, Rider was the one who did the actual saving.
>Mental gymnastics, I called it.

Not mental gymnastics bucko. Think about it. She knows that Zouken has his familiars in her body, and can drain the power out of her at any time, because he can remote kill it whenever he wants.

So anytime she disobeys Zouken she literally has to hold her breath he doesn't push the button. No plot device jewels or holy sheath will save her from that, so she risks the most even if she personally isn't there, and actually going there is like tying herself up as a prisoner for Zouken, which would endanger Shirou further.

So she takes all the risk by sending Rider to the temple, and Shirou never knows about it. Nor is her plan assured to succeed. Unlike Rin or Saber, Sakura has a huge amount of shackles no one can protect her from, and she can't protect against because the only thing that would have prevented her power from being so shackeled is if her dad hadn't been the world's worst judge of character.

Out of all the heroines, she has the least amount of options, so saying that didn't count shows your lack of knowledge of the situation.

Dumb wormposter.

Wife-for-hire you mean?

>Rider wouldn't do shit for Shirou unless told to by Sakura.

Kinda, she did suggest taking Shirou to the hospital in one bad end in the Fate route. Shinji just told her to finish him. Puts the kabosh on the ones that claim ol' wakame had an reason in him when he's so full of himself he might start barfing up clones.

Though this idea that Sakura is some evil sadist with no empathy for others is foolhardy, because Nasu says in an UBW anime Q&A answering a question about why Sakura was down in the Bloodfort was that if she had found prior to that about the Bloodfort, she would have revoked Shinji's master privileges and "made him even more of a wakame", which means doing the things she hates the most, involving herself in the war being one of the biggest because she knows it's all a crock of shit.

Explain why Rin went wet between the legs for Saber then.

But we'd never get the drunken threesome between Rin, Luvia and Shirou though.

Because she has a blonde fetish

Explain Rider then.

When I started Fate with the Deen anime in 2008 I was a Saberfag. Then when I got into the series again with the visual novels a year ago, I became a Rinfag, and I was expecting to be a Sakurafag at the very start.

This man speaks the truth.

and I mourned the non-existence of a taiga route...but Ataraxia would have to do.

If talking about the Emiya household live-ins, then Medea is out of the question.

But she is toptier wife and mother.

Not gonna lie, considering all I heard about her being the archetypical tsundere and my own intense hatred for tsunderes, I thought I'd hate her but she's fucking great in UBW. The usual tsundere bullshit was surprisingly absent. And that London ending was just unngh.

God I'd love for a fun UBW spinoff featuring young adults in typemoon hogwarts.

Superior blonde fuckbuddy coming through.

This. Saber/Shirou are OTP though Rin/Shirou is also great.

And this is also pretty great

Rin/Shirou/Saber works just as well.

>tfw they probably had a lot of hot steamy threesome for years in UBW good end.

Shinji was not a villain.
>But he raped Sakura
Who the hell didn't fuck Sakura in this game?
Everyone had their turn, you can't blame Shinjiman for taking a part of the huge pie.

>I would watch a S2 of Ufotable's UBW, where it's just this bitch, Shirou and Rin doing clock tower adventures with Waver-nii-san.
The last episode alone was a good enough reason to go over the whole story again, even if I already played the route.

Who knows, with so many people wanting to see it, we might get Shirou's LONDON adventures, in the form of a novel(light or visual) maybe.

>Who didn't fuck Sakura
Souichero-sama, Issei and Lancer

At least Ataraxia had a bit of their London adventures hinted through the phone calls.

tl;dr she is a mary sue.

She's the solution to the endangerment of rhinoceros population problem.

>Souichero-sama
Already had Caster.

>Issei
Pure monk.

>Lancer
He likes courageous ladies whocan pursue a man of valor, and shy women who have to be courted, but he doesn't like easy trained prostitues.

Your wife cheats on you with a blonde finnish rich bitch.

Yeah, I especially like the Luvia part.