This confuses and enrages the american

>this confuses and enrages the american

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh92LirlCf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is quite true.

Even your roundabout is calling you a faggot, OP.

At first it is, but you get used to it
>t. Someone who visits Carmel, IN often

I just learned that Burgers don't realy have these
>be a burger
>rather stop at a red light every 30 seconds causing massive traffic instead of installing one roundabout ensuring traffic almost never stops just slows down
>have two or more lanes on the highway
>not having a system of where the left is for bypassing and people driving faster, the right is for travellers and pussies
>THEY LITTERALLY HAVE NO RULES FOR THIS CAUSING THOUSANDS OF DEATHS EACH YEAR BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE FASTER YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY CHANGE LANES
>I never help out people trying to merge, either by slowing down or speeding up, because it's not my problem
>How is America still a world power?

we have them in america.

we just drive the
>right
way.

Only the ones that go counter-clockwise.

Nah nigger. Don't fall for that meme. There are 3 roundabouts in the 513 area alone that I can think of.

I genuinely don't get why there aren't more roundabouts in the USA it's one rule "give way to the left" that's it. Is there some kind of Jewish anti roundabout lobby I don't know about?

why do you retards think we don't have these in america?

My city is full of roundabouts. I don't know what you are trying to say.

There are hundreds of those in my American city. HATE them

The stop sign cartel has too tight a grip on the powers that be in DC

take the stop sign pill

We have one of these in my town
>nobody knows who has right of way
>people will stop in the middle of the roundabout to let other cars in
>people try to turn left
>idiot Texans just drive straight through the center
It's easier to just have a stop sign

Those are the rules here as well just no one knows them and it isn't enforced

The point of it is that the red/green light system more efficiently gives a lot of people a chance to turn right or left onto a road without worry of collision with oncoming traffic.

Say what you will, but the light system has preserved order and sanity in burger. Look at countries like Iraq and the Philippines that have no lights set up and how often people are killed in traffic there

>roundabouts
>remotely a good thing

More accidents happen on roundabout then anywhere else because noone has the balls to use them properly and people get impatient. I'd rather just have properly veto'd junctions that don't spend 5 minutes on a red light when there's noone coming down the other fucking lane. THAT would save the most time.

Hundreds? Do you live in Sim City?

there's one in Franklin, Tennessee

The problem is that all it takes is one nigger who doesn't know how to go through a roundabout properly to ruin it.

My one weakness

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh92LirlCf8

Prepare your jimmies

Are traffic lights racist? (because niggers are bad drivers)? Could it be spun in some way? It's been a while.

Lol u don't actually believe this right

Roundabouts are fine in light --> medium traffic, but in heavy traffic they cause one (or more) entrances to become congested so they stop being useful. So, they then put traffic lights on roundabouts which defeats the entire purpose of having a roundabout (i.e. to assist traffic flow).

OR, they stick in 'magic' roundabouts, which are 5 mini roundabouts around a large roundabout. Pic related.

Pussy

I live next to one of these. Yes, Americans fucking hate roundabouts.

I use a roundabout everyday when I go to work.

Big Traffic light and Signs no doubt

>this kills the american

>those are the rules
>nobody knows these rules and nobody enforces them
Wonder how nobody knows about the rules :O

>The point of it is that the red/green light system more efficiently gives a lot of people a chance to turn right or left onto a road without worry of collision with oncoming traffic.

what the absolute fuck are you talking about?
No it does not increase efficiency, and no it does not make it safer, there is a reason you see hundreds of videos from burger country where somebody runs a red light going 60mph and kills someone.

We have them in Michigan. People do none of this. Works fine here.

We really do have the master race drivers here, niggers among them. But the state government seriously sucks ass at managing road construction projects.

No worse. Washington State lol
SJW central

It's pretty bad here. I passed one almost every day this summer and there were accidents often on it. Many Americans have no idea how a circle works.

this kills the american

Not really. Dust it off and built that immune system.

oh my god, if there are areas prone to massive traffic you build a bridge or underpass through a roundabout so if the majority will have to take a left, they don't need to drive through it, they just keep driving. While the rest wanting to take another direction simply change lanes to enter a roundabout, How are you a world power again?

i hate driving at the best of times, that image fucking terrifies me

>this kills the american

>Try to turn right onto a roundabout
>Endless flow of oncoming traffic holds one up

A stop light signals a DESIGNATED time for each car to turn.

And also, roundabouts take up a fuck ton of space. Maybe you're forgetting just how many vehicle owners live in America vs every other country in the world. But to implement roundabouts mainstream here, a lot of eminent domain practices would be enabled.

God damnit why do Michigan people fucking brag about everything to do with Michigan? I went to Detroit and there were wrecks on pretty much every road, and niggers on their phones speeding and weaving through/into other cars. It was a shitshow. Port Austin was alright but everyone there survived by inhaling their own farts, if you know what I mean.

It sucks to be honest

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

This is why I like traffic lights. Simpler. No worries that I'll ever be stuck in that driving mess.

roundabouts only fail when an EXIT becomes congested or there's a constant stream of vehicles from one entry to a far exit. that can be prevented with a minimum of traffic planning. even when all entries have queues there's always random openings.

Traffic lights are less efficient at moving traffic and more dangerous. But yes they are better than NOTHING if thats what you want to measure them against. Wow.

They do use less space than roundabouts, so there's that. Also roundabouts struggle to handle roads with 3 lanes of traffic going in either directions. Although if a road network gets 3 lanes wide it has pretty much failed already.

How are you a world power again?

We're not. Largely because 95% of us have been stuck on that roundabout for the past 40 years.

hwat?

So I've heard. Is it really that bad? Has the weed thing helped cultivate that or what? Shame really because it looks like a nice part of the country. Same with Oregon. The SJWs will be gone soon, lad.

What the fuck is this?

That is literally the most retarded maneuver I have ever seen. Why the fuck would you go to the left to turn to the right?

people here would rather die before they let you merge, roundabouts wouldn't solve anything. Only a couple states have laws where you can get ticketed for driving in the left lane for any purpose besides passing.

I am enraged. It is retarded. Just make it a fucking intersection, that would be much more efficient

What will I do without a fucking plastic kid's toy and chocolate to make us even fatter?

Roundabouts are gay. Mostly because it is very difficult to accurately judge the speed of a vehicle making a circular turn, and provides no opportunity for the person merging to have the right-of-way in slick conditions where acceleration is questionable. Also, they are horribly unfair where highways and cross streets form the intersection. During rush hour merging onto a roundabout from a cross street can be near impossible.

Incredible waist of money.

Never seen anything like it m8. The only time in my life where I've felt like I might get stabbed while we're at a dead stop. It looked like the gaza strip or something.

My bad I am trying to reason with a burger
Your infrastructure is crumbing, your roads have no rules, shit planning, your cars are trash
you're all fat because you have zero self controll.
You're the last generation that will experiance America at top, congratz

>this confuses and enrages the aussie

We have those here.

Why though? They don't look much more expensive than other roads.

I fuckin hate those things
if I ever become so radicalized that I become a terrorist I know what I'm going to do

Why does there appear to be a car in what appears to be the bike/pedestrian lane?

/thread
we can't handle a 4-way stop

What the fuck is wrong with you monkeys

They're fairly common on the east and west coasts as far as I'm aware. I'm in Texas and I've still seen a few in low traffic areas.

The two medium-sized towns (20,000) I grew up in had them. Called them the city circles or just the 'circle'. The only problem people had was that up until 10 years ago, you yielded if you were in the circle on one, the other was set up to yield for those on the circle. Both are now the latter. These two towns were only 20 miles apart so people frequented both cities.

>burgers scared of turning
>ban rounadbouts
>make cars that can only go straight
It all makes sense now.

It's because roads come rolled up, so all the builders have to do is lay it down and then roll it out. Roundabouts have to be assembled, and there's always missing parts.
Nice ID btw

It is worse than you can possibly imagine. there is a weed store every 100 yards and sometimes even more. The SJWs OWN this place 100%

I get into it with people on almost a daily basis being a white male that grew up in a different generation.

>this confuses and enrages the european

It's a magic roundabout, dude. There are a few of them about in bongland.

A mate of mine got hit front on by a Septic going the wrong way around a roundabout.

>land of freedom
>sell guns in department stores
>can't sell a kids chocolate

>can immediately see this is from my country without opening the picture

I love our roundabouts but I FUCKING HATE the ones you have to give the cyclists right of way like in OP's pic.

its because american dont respect each other.

The US is too "multicultural" for roundabouts.

Can you imagine trying to install one in a black or Hispanic area?

What would be confusing about this? You're not one of those Americans who thinks you're the only place with pork, are you? I got asked if we have cats in England once.

have had em here my whole life. only difference is I get to go places where they aren't. And it's a whole lot better.

because they are so dumb and careless because they are too busy being important.

>Septic
Probably did it on purpose to fuck up you limey fucks.

>this confuses the boomer

My mom today tried to turn into incoming traffic on one of these.

>Land of imprisoned faggots
>Loses war to emus
>Has no freedoms

>this confuses and enrages the australian

I'm pretty sure he's making a muzzie joke.

How does it feel to be retarded?

>it is very difficult to accurately judge the speed of a vehicle making a circular turn
lolwut? a circular turn physically limits the top speed.
>opportunity for the person merging to have the right-of-way in slick conditions where acceleration is questionable
in those conditions the cars doing the turning are going even slower to not drift out. you're pulling these "problems" right out of your ass.
>horribly unfair where highways and cross streets form the intersection
that's why you don't just smack a roundabout there.

gun that you will most likely never use for something important for your whole life.
but your definition of importance might be important to you.

That's kind've confusing.

God dammit. I fucking hate those children. It happens to me too lad. I feel like an old codger from a different time. I just don't know where this madness ends.

DUTCH
MASTER
RACE

round-a-bouts are great. It is only when you start having double and triple lane round-a-bouts that they become impractical or when traffic is low enough that there isn't any point.

Oh

i know where one is and it actually enrages this retard i know and he almost wrecked into someone.

Jokes over OP.

Zoom'd and Enhanc'd

this

I live in socal and there's too many illegals who never learned how to drive but are allowed to get licenses because we're such a progressive state.

>mfw driving behind some beat to shit dodge caravan
>can't see anybody in the driver seat
>come up to a yield
>slams on the breaks and comes to a stop
>drop a gear and pass the motherfucker just to find some 4'3" beaner who can barely touch the pedals or see over the dash

Stop typing like an asshole. It's roundabout.

Double lane roundabouts are fine. It means you can turn left at the same time as someone turning right or going straight onto the same street.

Wut? Roundabouts are awesome for dorifto. Can't say anyone else around likes them.

Whose gonna take us down? Your pathetic military?
We're fuckin shaking