/msg/ - Meinspace General - THE FIRST OF ITS KIND EDITION

THIS IS NOT A RAID OR ANYTHING OF THE SORTS, THEREFORE IT DOES NOT VIOLATE GLOBAL RULE 4. WE ARE SIMPLY DISCUSSING AND ACTING UPON MIGRATING AND MAKING ACCOUNTS ON MYSPACE FOR ACTUAL USE.
Welcome to Meinspace General.
>What is Meinspace General?
Meinspace General is a thread focused on turning Myspace, the dead social media platform, into a new home for likeminded people, like you and me.
>What can I do to help?
Simple! Go to Myspace.com and make an account. Post your new account in this thread so that other Sup Forumsacks friend you, then you can friend their friends, and so on, forming a bond to identify fellow Sup Forums users.
>Why should I do this?
First and foremost, it is to expand our sphere of influence. To help people see our way of thinking, we need to flaunt our ideas in their face and as soon as they hear about how their old favorite social media website has been taken over by 'us', then they will look around. The second reason is to claim a space for us, no longer will we be confined to places with a bad reputation like Sup Forums and Stormfront, we can call a place that most people have nostalgic feelings for our "home"

Lets make Myspace, Meinspace!

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.ge/stumpgrinder/
myspace.com/saxonbarbosa
myspace.com/rustle91
myspace.com/hunguhumungus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh hai FBI

myspace.ge/stumpgrinder/

Is Myspace even secure these days?

Actually.... not a bad idea...

most of the posters seem to be nigerian princes, so probably not
but we do need a new Sup Forumsony

Sounds suspicious

In the myspace spirit I used my 15+ year old aol account

myspace.com/saxonbarbosa

What the hell.

myspace.com/rustle91

Faggot we already have that you just were not invited

This will be hilarious

I like it.

how the fuck do you add people?

Is this going to catch on? Sounds lulzy but I have my doubts.

Someone should make a new thread in the morning when more people are active.

Do they have an app?

I use gab ai

>implying this wont be cut down on super fast

Why not just encourage people to use platforms like UseNet?

So the idea is to make totally normie profiles and just chill with Bros on myspace? I suppose if one's employer gets a call, you can literally just say Sup Forums is pranking Myspace users and tell em to look at the profile if they want. Literally just look normal and deny. Just a prank bro.

Could be a good way to meet Bros to go drinking with or hit the gym.

ok, so i made a account on the wrong site
myspace.com/hunguhumungus

get on gab.ai faggot and stop wasting everyones time

I dig it. I might make one tomorrow morning. It's three AM here in southern burgerland, though.

>expand our sphere of influence
>our
faggot
looks like reddit