Can't believe this bumbling retard is the leader of the free world. What a buffoon

Can't believe this bumbling retard is the leader of the free world. What a buffoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbb4du6ZtXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sucked Obamadick for 8 years, nigger

he's right u know

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

>resorting to a fake quote to make your guy look less retarded
Sad!

When the entire country is acting like children, you need to use symple words

Free world?
No free world left.
I only even voted just so I could watch all of you little faggots cry.

Lol you are making yourself look like a fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbb4du6ZtXc

30 second mark. took me less than a minute to prove that you are a retarded shill.

>he's not wrong, I just don't like the way he talks
the absolute state of (((you)))

See below and KYS nigger

and now they are getting fucked on uranium 1

>Trumps speaks fluent retard with autistic overtones.

> leader of the free world
nope
also, bush

Sad bait shill. Too bad trump is doing a decent job while you and your faggots busy masturbate in tears at Shareblue HQ. Record low unemployment, illegal immigration, and gang violence. ISIS almost completely destroyed. Tax cuts and over a trillion dollars brought back to US businesses. 86 records in the stock market so far. It's funny how your libtard buddies and fake news media don't focus on the good. All you fuckers care about is the two scoops of ice cream and scary Russian hackers. Just fuck off already

LIBTARDS AND DEMOSHITS ABSOLUTELY BTFO'D

Have we reached the point where anyone who isn't a right-winger on this board is automatically labelled a 'shill'? If so, is the implication that everyone who isn't towing the Sup Forums line hired to spread propaganda on here?

Right wing paranoia is next level. And yes, I was paid by Israel to make this post

No. But when the same leftist bullshit gets repeatedly posted every day multiple times, it becomes a problem. And most of them don't have content. It's just one line of text when some stupid image.

Fuck off shill.

>yfw you read this in his voice

How is that different from the equivalent right wing shit-tier threads with little to no content?

Well I don't think he's an idiot. What more do you want? I mean after all the JewSA DID run three liberals for president in 2016, and you want to complain?

Back to plebbit you bumbling soiboi

The conservative right became ignorant and naive and now they are gonna take us all down with them unless trump pulls something huge out of his ass. Fucking Donald TRUMP is president of the united states. I cant time travel now because nobody would find my story credible if i told them who our president is.

>democlap arguing in favor of nuclear energy
I've seen it all

How long have you been on this board? The only right wing threads getting reposted are occasional stupid nazi threads or ones about dumb e-celebs. But threads about why Islam is so great, why communism is so great, black nationalism thread, whitey BTFO, it's time to give up your guns, etc. get fucking reposted every day multiple times. And it's the same text, same image, etc.

Yes
Leftists not welcome

Jeg er her bare for at grine lidt.

He’s is doing a great job.

An amazing job so far.

Your right user, that tax reform of his is a good thing to end on 2017

Do you genuinely not realize that half of the threads in that pic are posted by falseflagging right-wingers to get a circlejerk going and reinforcing your 'we're under siege' mentality?

It's the Sup Forums equivalent of this /lit/ bait faggotry.

hes a smart kike puppet actually playing pol like a fiddle.
all he has to do is trigger libcucks and you all spread your asscheeks for your jewish overlords

Dude he has the best words, ok? So maga already and let’s hang Hillary from a lamp post.

This is the guy Pol thought was going to save white people. Let that sink in. I giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl ery time.

>Shill trying to cover up

It's called hinting at things.

Have you ever heard of a useful idiot OP? The president is being one right now. And so are you.

I wonder if counter pol narrative content is posted here to reinforce the pol/trump unity.

trump is proof that retards shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>when your only other option is a mentally disabled women who has threatened to go to war with multiple superpowers.
ok

That's because you don't understand spanish. M. Rajoy is way worse at these kind of things, it's so bad I can't translate them in a proper way. And he said "this is not like rain, which falls and nobody knows why", it's really nigger tier, still most voted guy in the country, idk leaving this country if I'm given the opportunity

Definitely Trumps dubya.

or maybe not....

trump truly is the best shitposter. stay mad

>Can't believe this bumbling retard is the leader of the free world. What a buffoon.
I can't believe you get anything out of posting the same thread everyday ad nauseam.

Exxon sells the Uranium. It is enriched to make Plutonium for weapons. Trump/Obama/Hillary are all losers selling out the USA for their own profit.
I projected and know the source. Chinks get the U from the Wopmay Orogen.
Its not Yellowcake, its Pitchblende.
Right out from under everyone's nose too.

Not this meme again. Hillary and Obama didn't approve the uranium one sale. They had no part in its ultimate decision. It wasnt American owned anyway it just changed international hands. Did you really believe all the memes here? Even Hannity is repeating this shit now. Hilarious but tiring after hearing it 10000 times