If a black man is raised in a white culture or neighborhood...

If a black man is raised in a white culture or neighborhood, will he necessarily grow up with white values like raising a son? And if that should be, would you be fine with him race-mixing with your daughters, knowing that he shares YOUR values. Honest question.

And incase the gene question should be brought up -- let's say he has like, three generations of white-living negros before him. Will it be fine then?

Just as long as she is impregnated with a white penis I don't mind

This is a trick question since if the black man had proper values then he wouldn't race-mix.

My parents adopted a black baby when I was 5 just to prove this point. That was in 1995.

He's going to his court sentence in a few weeks over the abuse of his ex girlfriend and their child which he had when he was 17. I have had plastic surgery to repair damage from when he has attacked be with knifes, broken glass, all kinds of shit. He is constantly yelling and aggressive. Currently my parents are supporting him because "he's going through a hard time right now" and refuses to go into centrelink just throws another tanty and they front cash for him.

I should have killed him when I was a child, you can never know this hate. I remind them fairly often that they super fucked up and should have just spent the money on sending me through private education. I think they realise this now but would never dare say it out loud in case king nigger kills himself. I hope the pain puts them into early graves, assholes.

no

why would anyone even adopt negros anyway when there are white orphans

You gotta be kidding me?, it doesnt matter if hes raised beside tge queen of england, assoon as he sees tyrone down the street fugn bidgez n gedn muney his inner ape will come out, serious answer.

White guy who grew up in an extremely wealthy area here

We had blacks at our school, BUT they all had fathers AND they were relatively smart, considering to go to our school, your parents had to be wealthy enough to buy a home in our school district. All the blacks grew up to be something of themselves, except for 1 who went to jail.

Lol

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

*ahem* "No"

Nope, grew up in middle class suburb in Texas. Niggers are still niggers. Sorry tyrone, you’re gods mistake

they have done studies on IQ with different races raised in different (opposite-race) households. doesn't affect average racial IQ. since one's behaviour is heavily influenced by IQ, your hypothetical would not work.

We've known for years that Sup Forums had retarded neofag-loving mods, but it's depressing to think these kinds of people are all pedophiles, molesters and single moms. Though it does explain their deranged believes and shitty behaviour.

You just described me user. I was always that black guy that most white girls would make an exception for, because to them I wasn't "black". The only issues I have with my upbringing is when I have to interact with other blacks who didn't grow up the say way I did.

the average iq of the children of wealthy blacks regresses to the point where it is comparable with the average iq of the poorest whites.

>My parents adopted a black baby
from where?

No, Never. If anything I noticed middle class suburb niggers raised around a bunch whites feel guilty that they didn't live a victim oppressed life like niggers are suppose to so they overcompensate their niggerdom.

Virtue signaling

you can try but it will fall back into it's primal state anyway.
it's nature and you can't fight nature

"you can dress up a monkey and put rings on it, but a monkey will still be a monkey" Koning Filips de schone, king of france1285 -1314

I grew up in an all white town.
In my school there were 2 black kids.
They were brothers Kevin and Arnold
Their adoptive mother Karen was from my church lady.
A retired elementary school principal.
People always treated Kevin and Arnold with the same respect as anyone else.
Until one day in Jr. High when Kevin took a hammer and murdered Arnold with it.

People are a product of genetics and their upbringing combined. This isn't to say that the black dude won't become a balanced and productive member of society, but depending on his heritage there's a good chance that there's a hard limit to how well he can be refined. Not everyone is equal.

Good on you user, for being a good guy.

It’s not about where they are raised. It’s about what they want in life. It’s the same that can be said for any race, creed, or culture.

The zoo here has them on sale now and again.

>what is the Minnesota transracial adoption study
>what is the warrior gene

They will regress. If they don't, their kids will. If their kids don't, their grandchildren will. You can't undo evolution long term. Just take a look at the last 100 years of African Americans. They have just slowly regressed generation after generation.

i know a guy you like you
serious and hard working
only to be mistreaded and laughed at by his fellow black people, because he isn't black anymore, only of collor and he was percieved as a traitor.
He had much more succes with the black women though, atleast the ones who where looking for serious compagnionship or a relationship.

Do not tolerate African niggers in NZ you cunt.

you see this in movies aswell , 70's exploitation, the 80's where working people like anyone else, still some racism and continued untill mid 90's but with lesser racism untill the last ones they where special because they can lift a pencil and lots of gangbang movies, now they are world saviours and superheroes.

No. No.

This.

Obama

sage.

what part of "nigs gonna nig" do you not understand?

Equality is a false god.

Quality Trol

Yes, that is pretty common among sandniggers and niggers my age (around 30). They are more pissed at other fuckers coming here and destroy shit, it is also a subject that keeps being brought up when we meet.
>immigrants angry about other immigrants

they might do well isolated. but as soon as they are in groups of more than 5, they'll chimp out like all the rest

I probably would rather have him have an harem of black women, so he can quickly spread his superior genes and culture.

no

You made my day with that.

context???

>immigrants angry about other immigrants
in belgium we have this with our turkish coalmine (and lesser, steel and construction) generation. they hate erdogan turks from their guts.
they literally saying, we came here to run away from people like them and now they our comming here .