Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vrwogp.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/zgmgpc.mp3
strawpoll.me/12526804/r
my.mixtape.moe/stptfw.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Done.

Download for 16: u.nya. is/nmzskr.rar

Anyone got a link to a place I can download it all? All the shitty manga sites have Chapter 1 then immediately jumps to Chapter 7.

2-6 haven't been done yet. Use the anime to fill the gap for now.

Kumami is the biggest Ace poster of all. Wonder what her usual play style is.

We chose to do those later cause the manga adds pretty much nothing to the anime, on the contrary the anime adds a lot of stuff that's not in the manga. We'll get to them once we reach the raws.

>tfw Ace is going to lose

Is the team captain actually a guy? Is Kumami sucking that trap dick?

She has no desire to suck dick. Kumami is Acexual.

Now this is true love.

CARLOOOOOOS

Damn it Carlos.

Fucking gay

Thanks for the chapter guys.

Cheers lads, didn't know. Will rewatch the anime then.

Who the fuck is Kumami? Was this covered in the anime?

Kumami shows up in the last couple of episodes.

The anime ends at chapter 7 but Kumami does appear in the last episode.

Woah, crazy girl. I like her even more.

Fuck off Carlos.

Someone post the Spurdo edit.

Can I have chapter 2 onward translated, thanks. The manga gives more powerful vibe than the anime after all.

Thanks, dude.

She still had ventriloquism on Sundays in the raw

It's all 卓球 on the raws I have. Maybe they changed it from the magazine to the tank?

Guess I'm remembering it wrong

A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan A-chan

A is for Ace, the bear will soon discover that.

This was amazing.

Doing god's work OP.
Also page 10 bump.

Bitch is crazy. Its unfortunate that Ace is gonna lose when she starts playing for real.

I'll just drop this here, if anyone cares to listen.

my.mixtape.moe/vrwogp.mp3

ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE

What am I looking at here?

It's tracks 6 and 7 from the OST edited and put together. The tracks put together as they were didn't match too well midway, so I did this.

PING

Bong

That's the wrong Spurdo edit!

I discovered I didn't have the right edit and this was the closest I could find at short notice. Please don't bully

Fucking
Perfect

Every thread until I win nationals.

Here's another one. It's track 11 leading into Smile@wind, then leading into track 13, then blending with Smile@wind. It's basically the transitions heard in episodes 5 and 10, with the part in the middle added in.

my.mixtape.moe/zgmgpc.mp3

What's your favorite track from the OST?

According to the poll
strawpoll.me/12526804/r
Smile@wind

Does two tracks put together count?

my.mixtape.moe/stptfw.mp3

Other than that, my favorite single track is between Smile@wind and Aim for the Top↑↑↑

You're probably just thinking of

The bottom of this page is making my penis doki doki.

You know Ace is going to lose as an excuse for Koyori face off against the other team captain in the deciding match.

That's what they want you to think.
So Ace can have a shocking win, and the Koyori vs captain match can wait until nationals.

>implying the other team will have another shot at the nationals if they lose.

Maybe next year

Just give up dude it'll never happen

mahou shoujo hokuto spinoff when