Persian Empire is coming back!

A protest anti-government protest in Mashad Iran yesterday.
People were chanting rest in peace Reza Shah.
Anti-Jewish Persian Empire is back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qmw5gL1leDA

youtube.com/watch?v=HTjxK5ECwAw&t=12s

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GlobalZarfati/status/946671120262057984
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
independentsentinel.com/irans-unholy-alliance-with-hitler-enshrined-in-a-name/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope so. The fairer skinned Iranians need to take power and begin a eugenics program to clean out the Arab

>old persia
>anti-jewish
they are probably the gentiles that have been the nicest to the jews.

So they're gonna take out 97% of the poplation

Iran already has a sphere of influence that it competes with Saudi Arabia for. This is how modern empire works, some countries are ridiculously influential.

It'll be gradual, with birthrates being restricted for undesirables and highly encouraged for desirables

Monarchist Iran was very friendly to Israel though

Also "Iran" is literally the name of the country in Farsi while Persia is based on the greek name for the region

It's much like Iraq and Mesopotamia

The population today has a negative view towards Israel. Even if monarchy comes back this will not change.

Reza shah was quite hostile towards the Jews. His son Mohammad Reza was quite ok. The main reason was that Jewish engineers were quite cheap at that time. The Israelis were completely dependent on Iranian oil as nobody else was willing to sell them oil at that time.

Reza Shah literally visited a synagogue and prayed in it to demonstrate what a secular, modern and tolerant ruler he was

That should be "pluralistic", not "secular"

Persians are genetically closer to Indians than Europeans or Arabs.

Are you talking about this guy? This dude hated all religions. He literally banned the hijab in Iran.

It depends on which part are you talking about. I think the reason you think that is you are American. Most of the Iranians that migrated to American are Jews. They are famous,in Iran, for their dark features. Also, 30 percent of Iran is full blood Azeris. Azeris originate from the Caucasian mountains. Most Iranians at least have some kind of Azeri ancestry. The north of Iran is more populous than the south. So no most Iranians are not related to Indians.

Oh goodie another Mossad color revolution. Iranian civil war when?

Not really. Most of the people revolting hate Israel. They are also very conservative. All they are asking is for is a little bit of freedom and the end of the extreme corruption.

The Levant and Turkey is whiter than Iran genetically dude. Iran ever being white seems insanely unlikely and im unconvinced by the old indo aryan whiteness crap, white skin evolved near the caucus region and the black sea.

Not really. Lebos are the whitest levanties, and there is literally no difference to Iranians.

Iranians are dark haired and dark skinned shitskins
t.know dozens of Iranians

Anti government protests all across the country. They are burning Haminai pictures everywhere.
twitter.com/GlobalZarfati/status/946671120262057984

Let's hope Trump supplies them with loads of weapons, unlike Obama who betrayed them when they tried to revolt.

I wonder what iranians think about tajiks. They are of persian origin too

Smells like trickery to me.
You mean people are protesting against the same government that is cooperating with Russia to fight all the scum across the middle east and that just set up a Shia crescent essentially boxing in Israel?
I don't see it.
This is more controlled-op trickery garbage.

>nosejob
>desirable

They’re basically the closest thing to ancient Persians today.
Their language has a lot less Arabic influence than ours, and they look a lot less Arabian than we do.
Probably due to the fact they didn’t get islamicized until much later (didn’t mix with the original Muslims), their geographic location being further east, they didn’t get SHIA’D, etc

Weren't they split apart from other persians with the help of soviets, who proclaimed them to be called Tajiks ?

Yeah, but that is very recent in terms of history. Just from the last century

Topkek, how much are you willing to bet it's gonna be a Muslim dictatorship?

yes, but we are more close to europeans, because we are indo europan aryans
t. persian

Well, I just hope something good comes out of this.

OK, i get your point.

So ancient persians had a unibrow? :D

What does the new code of conduct mean for Iranian women?

Hey CIAniggers, what color did you assign this one?

our white brothers in middle east will rise again!

>Anti-jewish
>Reza Shah
HAHAHAHA
Wtf am I reading? Reza Shah was the literal kike puppet of Iran. HAHAHAHA. NIGGA HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB
Mossadegh was the last true leader Iran had.

WE
>So ancient persians had a unibrow? :D
Lol idk what ancient Persians looked like

Why do you racemixer faggots always use this nigger-looking whore to shill your racemixing? I would rather just masturbate.

Nope, you're just a self-hating shitskin in denial, and please take off your memeflag

Based Russia
Truly our greatest ally

These are Arabs/Kurds, actual persians like the regime and rightfully so. I rather live in Iran then the Jewnited States.

So therefore it's a "Sunnis/pro-Saudis chimping out" episode.

Out of Persia will be the war that ends the world

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Assyrian Empire resurgence when?

Shia crescent is up and running lads. The good guys are fighting back.

Good the spark is still alive in Iran

there is noone in australia that see thenself as australian first user???

those are soros-puppets, paid to bring chaos
same as syrian "moderate rebels"
meanwhile, the islamic republic actually stand against zionists.

you are retarded (and a shill)

The dude helped the Nazis. Are you fucking retard? The British and Soviets invaded Iran because Reza Shah was getting to close to the Nazis.

Nigga! Most of these protesters hate Israel and Saudi Arabia. Soros is not even allowed in Iran. You know if the Iranian regime falls what will happen? The population will still mostly hate Israel and Saudi Arabia, but they will be more democratic. The foreign interest of Iran will still remain the same. They are still mostly shia. They will always fight the Wahabi Saudi Arabia because the Wahabis want to kill all shias.

indeed soros doesnt go to iran himself
but "progressive" or whatever protests are pushed by (((them))) - the same way they pushed "nazi" in ukraine
if the islamic republic fall, iran will most likely turn to chaos, which is exactly what (((they))) want
since they cant control iran, zionist and americunts rather see chaos there
also mind that the shah was 100% an imperialist puppet

Here is proof that Reza Shah was pro-Nazi Germany and anti-Semitic:
independentsentinel.com/irans-unholy-alliance-with-hitler-enshrined-in-a-name/

Was the Catalan independence also funded by Soros?

of course mate
catalan independance is a huge scam
independentists are retarded, brainwashed and delusional

I read that Persians were cool in the 1970s before Islam, a bit like Europeans.
Is that true pol?

STOP WITH THE MEME-TARD LOGIC

THEY ARE MUSLIMS AND THEY WILL NEVER PART WITH WHAT IS NOW PART OF THEIR CULTURE

Zoroastrianism is dead they are more like a cult their numbers are too low

Iran has muslim leaders, they are our enemies

This. Its like expecting America to turn into a caliphate cos some muslims protested somewhere there.

>Iran has muslim leaders, they are our enemies

so you admit you're one of (((them))), I see

not that i agree they are our enemies, the iranians do more good for the american people than israel or our own government. but they definitely are not undergoing regime change any time soon.

he gets it
wow sure mate because I cant hate muslims and jews...seriously retard none of them is your friend
they are they dont like the west if they could erase your culture force your wives to wear hijabs they would do it

do you ever read anything about iran ?
did you ever check a public speech by khamenei ?
have you ever been in iran ?

>if they could erase your culture force your wives to wear hijabs they would do it

typical propaganda, absolutely untrue. Real western culture is valuated there (for example, Dostoievky, not Rihanna)

they only fight imperialist zionists and americunts

you're playing (((their))) game, consciously or not

>Anti-Jewish Persian Empire
More like zionist puppet persian insurgent
tiny bit of urban population is westernized while the rest is stuck in medieval age

You hate Muslims because of terrorism, and they come to the west for welfare. Now, ask yourself when was the last Iranian to commit a terrorist act. Also, most of the Iranians who migrate to the west are rich. So literally you have no reason to hate them.

>ITT CIA NIGGERS

#
Wait a minute, will we /Make Iran Aryan Again/?

There are protest again today, all over the country.

Why is the mainstream media ignoring it?

Why wont it show when you search Iran on twitter?

Even if Zoroastrianism is dead its philosophical principals are still present to a certain extent in Iranians. Also, they may simply turn secular. Cannot talk about the general Iranian population but I know a few expatriates from work and they all give a flying shit about Islam. Had a nice Christmas celebration with them with pork roast and beer ... no issues at all with them, they were particularily fond of the pork though.

>we descended from white germanic peoples

in fact, proto-germanics descended from iranian people

> You will see an Iranian Civil War in your lifetime

YEEEEEEEEHAAAWWWWWW

True. Majority of central Europeans descended from scythians and sarmatians which originated in the Iranian region.

Again, why is the Mainstream Media not reporting any of this?

At least Fox News or Breitbart?

Again, no ones talks about this.

> MEK

That's concerning. I don't like the Islamic Republic, but I don't want to trade Islamists for commies.

BBC is reporting it, but barely. It's nowhere near the top of their front page.

I know it's early, but this sounds revolutionary. If I were a news reporter, I'd be all over this just in case shit goes down.

Which it probably will. Even if there is no civil war or revolution, the Iranian police/militia will probably come down on this hard like they did in 2009.