Bored bdsm instructor willing to answer all of your questions regarding BDSM, sex, and how to be a general degenerate

bored bdsm instructor willing to answer all of your questions regarding BDSM, sex, and how to be a general degenerate.

How do you deal with the hedonic treadmill and the endless escalation of depravity as old kinks get boring and more extreme ones develop?

How many ways can you use your equipment to kill yourself?

How many fists can you take at once?
Be honest

what are BEDSM???

Theoretically, anything can kill you.
I could use cotton to kill you if i wanted to.
Or even a needle.
come to think of it, human's body is fragile as fuck.

How do I find chicks into BDSM?

good question. I actually think that bdsm is becoming less taboo which can be a blessing for some and a curse for others. I personally think it's great so long as people are properly informed about the dangers and how to do kinks in a safer manner.

Others hate it because they stive to be the most depraved, slutty, degenerate as possible. In most communities there are always people who are looking to one up everyone and are often regarded as edge riders.

Instructor?
How do you teach that? Is teaching subs a thing? Is it even necessary?

.75% of a fist

same logic applies to things to use for bdsm. wooden spoon (that's a paddling), spatula (that's a paddling), baseball bat (oh that's a paddling)

Why did the DNC kill Seth Rich?

make a fetlife account and go to a munch or a local event. They won't all be 10's but there are plenty of hot bitches.

Literally, fuck off LARPing faggot

is the BDSM scene growing or declining?

Are you fat? Most of the women I see on FetLife are fat.

Any girl with more than 3 visible tats

Does rape victim larping count?

most people do it like a physics class. You have a lecture followed by a demonstration. other types of classes may be done in a workshop manner where I guide multiple people through a certain technique.

classes are made for both Tops and Bottoms in mind. Tops need to learn how to control the danger and Bottoms need to learn how to recognize and communicate there mindset to their partner.

yes

I'm interested in a girl who's into DDLG. How do I be what she needs me to be?

Do you ever worry about potentially training serial rapists and/or killers?

How do I convince my girl to wear a collar and leash?

How do you larp bdsm? seriously how? because I kind of want to try it out if there is a way to do it.

How come BDSM gear is so expensive?
Most of it seems like simple constructions.

Is there money to be made as a BSDM instructor?

It's growing in some areas and declining in others. leather is kind of dying and is being replace with shibari. impact is still a staple and is a great place to invest your time. I hear the wax stocks are going to be booming so buy paraffin wax while they're still cheap.

just went all in on wax.... see you on the MOON!