what about a Gj-bu thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEkHZlF_Wck
haraguroscans.blogspot.ca/2017/03/gj-bu-light-novel-volume-2-chapter-18.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fpCf7FlCkAw
youtube.com/watch?v=xqIAdxRLKoE
youtube.com/watch?v=wL0j6N1BkhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God damn I want a nice thick, long, stack of pancakes.

Which GJ would you fuck?

all of them

The only one that's worth anything: the one that knows how to cook.

The cat.

did anyone won or is not finished?

What does her cooking ability or lack thereof have to do with fucking?

Inherent desire to please and satisfy, as well as an appreciation for quelling basic human urges with the careful and deliberate application of knowledge and experience.

Mmm

What the fuck are you blabbering about
You just put your penis in her vagina

This is why you will never have your waifu for real.

GJ-bu thread only for those who watched it during airing.

>posting the "Moe Jew"

The entire club

Reminder that the novels are being translated again.

>the "Moe Jew"

No one ever said anything about waifuing
He said "fuck"
Learn to read

No it's not a joke. Biggest surprise when the spoilers came out.

Which is irrelevant to my point. Doesn't matter if all he's talking about is fucking. His philosophy is why he will never get his waifu for real.

Which was basically everyone. I don't think anyone who knows about this show watched it afterwards.

Maybe, or maybe it's more likely the fact that they're two dimensional anime girls that is the primary factor

You're delusional if you think waifus aren't going to become real in your lifetime. Prepare now.

If they do it'll be AI so it won't matter

You'll be the first to suffer a fatal "accident" when your rape victim decides it's safe.

I need this in my life.

Reminder that Megu's seiyuu finally got another (non-Aikatsu) anime role. Even if the show sucks I'll watch since Megu's voice is sex.

Nah, Asimov's first law

What is she implying?

If machines have the ability to write code, either using software or hardware, they have the ability to circumvent any "laws" you impose on them.

Unless you order them to not do that. Second law.

Which can easily be circumvented with a third party or the division of labor so no single AI is aware of the purpose. You seem to think laws are inviolable when it still relies on the AI's precise understanding and interpretation of those laws to be obeyed. AI will eventually become so sophisticated that nothing humans could have predicted would ever matter simply because we're not smart enough to conceive of it.

I wouldn't be trusting the word of a science fiction author over cold, hard truths.

The free market wouldn't allow law breaking AI to exist. No one is going to support a robot that's specifically designed to maybe kill its master when there's an equally capable robot that's specifically designed to not kill you.

I'm just pointing out that we can't even control other humans. We can't stop them from breaking laws we set. We can only try to convince them not to break them, and punish them if they do.

What on Earth makes you think we could somehow make sentient machines follow our "laws" when we cannot even follow our own or enforce our own with 100% efficiency?

Shes eating a burrito and holding in the stuffs inside from the other end.

Wich GJ would you let your hair by brushed by?

Because the main difference between robots and humans is that one has free will. Don't know how you forgot about that little caveat. A robot wouldn't be able to make the choice to break a law.

I miss this show. S2 never ; _;

Mao-chan.

S2 never.

I wish to live in a world where I could have a cute Megu, Shii, and Jill figures.

GJbu thread for those who watched it and Mondaiji while it was airing.

should I rewatch this? I have been also thinking on rewatchin mayo chiki

There are some of us out there. I regret not picking it up back then and watching it with you guys.

Also fuck you for making me remember Kotoura-San

So, what is that everybody here likes about this show? is one of the few SoL I see that gets a ocassional thread and nobody actually fight over some shit, even when picking favorite girls, this threads are pretty tame.

Is just a niche serie? or was that good?

It's really comfy.

arent all SoL suppose to be comfy? what is so special about this one?

It's really, really comfy.

>Comfy as fuck
>Like really comfy as fuck
>Likeable characters, you can have a favorite but cant really call the others shit in anyway
>No shit drama appearing in the middle or near the end
>a good mix withing funny, cute and frienship moments
>Ore man
>catchy Opening
>Few doujins, but good ones
>Nice fanservice from time to time, but no overdoing it or taking to much time.

Did I say it was comfy as fuck?

The only uncomfy part was poorly done drama was the OVA. The TV series was pretty comfy.

All the girls were equally likeable and none, to me, were annoying. Their fawning over the MC didn't feel forced, and the show didn't force any romance drama.

The MC has some actual character to him and is likeable as well. He doesn't fall into the same anime tropes you'd expect of a character who everyone is fawning over. Also he brushes hair like a boss.

It's characters antics and gags are played pretty conservatively compared to more comedy-focused SoL, while still being effectively funny. Because of that, the show maintains a feeling of calmness and comfort rather than feeling fast paced or frenetic.

I also enjoyed how you mostly only see the small bit of space where all of these characters interact. It makes it feel less like a story is being told to me and more like I'm a passive observer of this one clubroom where these people happen to meet and form experiences.

>>Likeable characters, you can have a favorite but cant really call the others shit in anyway

How many series can claim to have something like this? really GJ-bu was a fucking miracle

Does anybody knows if the LN was translated?

>>catchy Opening

Damn right.
youtube.com/watch?v=OEkHZlF_Wck

Latest TLed LN chapter.
haraguroscans.blogspot.ca/2017/03/gj-bu-light-novel-volume-2-chapter-18.html

>The MC has some actual character to him and is likeable as well.

Despise being a "nice guy" he somehow feels a more realistic nice guy than a blank state for the otakus to self insert

>he brushes hair like a boss.

Bitches love when you know how to brush hair.

My fucking nigger.
Best shows that season.

Holy shit, is this for fucking real? I though that after nanodesu drop it, this was doomed to be forggotten, YOU ARE A FUCKING HERO HARAGURO!

>Bitches love when you know how to brush hair.
Too bad the anime never depicted the correct way to brush long hair.

Which is everyone avorite ending? for me has to be the third one

youtube.com/watch?v=fpCf7FlCkAw

She is not even my favorite, but her ending is really fun.

I never undestand what was the point of the twirl

I still despise the OVA

>all that teasig from the special episode
>huge annoucement at end of it
>all that massive hype for S2
> a fucking OVA

Those were sad days.

Without a doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=xqIAdxRLKoE

One of my favorite ending of any anime.

;_;

comfy series that happened to air during a lackluster season but with one show that attracted all the shitposters. Additionally, it was during a time during the board's existence in which the amount of shitposting was rampant (moreso due to the events of accel spammer) so seeing a thread that didn't derail into shitstorms and arguments was a rare commodity.

The show's cast is so likeable that nearly everyone slowly just accepted the "every girl best girl" mindset from the outright which is where the wheel came from. The threads during the time which the show was still airing were so comfy that no one wanted to ruin the moment and go against the general consensus that "every girl best girl"

the harmonious atmosphere was so palpable that people argued more about which ED was better but still maintained that "all EDs best EDs"

to this day the wheel is the litmus test that determines what time you watched the show at.

I'm sad because Mao basically shit up the whole thing.

Performing a twirl so that the hemp of the skirt rotated and sway is hard. "A perfect maid must be able to perform that" is somewhat joke.

Rare Canada appeal.

Purple is just at little better than the rest

watching this show with Sup Forums was the best

A real maid*

Worse than any other than Orage honestly.

The best shows never get multiple seasons

what would Gordon think of their burgers?

I respect your opinion but I must disagree

Purple is my wife

Thanks, I try.

Owl is not so good, you can have her.

Tama a best.

>canadian imouto

Damn, that's a huge mouth.

>lackluster season
it wasnt that bad

>one show that attracted all the shitposters.

Which one

>board's existence in which the amount of shitposting was rampant

Isnt that, like the whole fucking time?

>The threads during the time which the show was still airing were so comfy that no one wanted to ruin the moment and go against the general consensus that "every girl best girl"

Ok, that sounds like if Sup Forums was facing death and this was the only thing that could give a moment of peace to everybody

>you can have her

Much obliged.

>board's existence in which the amount of shitposting was rampant
Not him, but this wasn't actually as bad back then. It's definitely worse now.

oh you are here, well I really want to thank you for the effort, this may be able to revive the threads from time to time, and I really want a comfy read for those moments that one just have to wait, or something before sleeping, this serie was so good and comfy, I am happy that, somehow, the ride will continue.

Thank you.

Shion

Thanks mate, if you ever end up in the UK I'll take you out for a pint.

I wish we could get something like Toradora, that once a year, Sup Forums rewatch this together, the serie is not only good, the threads are amazing, it would be nice to have them back even is just for a while.

Back then you knew who the shitposters were. Now we have the board flooded with newfags who think they belong because the current moderation raped any sense of board culture or identity.

>you will never marry Mao and have her be the celebrant at your wedding
youtube.com/watch?v=wL0j6N1BkhI

Why marry Mao when you can marry Kirara for her jewgold?

>current moderation raped any sense of board culture or identity.

MOOT, why have you forsaken ous?!

Which GJ-Bu should I fap to?

Is selling your soul worth the Jewgold? There'd better be a lot of it.

Reported.

Imouto is even stronger than the original.

Wanst there a spin-off about the sisters? any hope for that getting animated?