What can be done about expired milk (the eternal roastie)

I propose that all single women by the age of 23, take their age, minus 7, and then double it. Do this every year and this is the dating age they must stick to. If they have not found a partner by 35 we make them into maids for white families so they can maintain some semblance of usefulness for society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related

you sound dumber than the average nigger

Are there a lot of niggers on rightful Chinese clay?

no but i've been to america and seen the great urban ape

bruh pic is hot would do, you need to loosen up bro and not let other people bother you

>Bruh
Nigger detected

Good question! The only thing I can think is to kill them off in Israel's wars. That or maybe insane asylums could make a come back? I know the spinster bubble in the future will just create more women that hate men for not living up to the absurd expectations Hollywood tells women that males MUST live up to.

holy shit, i'd be down for that

why not just go on tinder user ?
i know your an ugly virgin loser but you could at least give it a try.
get rid of your pissbottles take a bath maybe brush your teeth if you still have any and try to smile on a photo.
its really not that big a deal

show some vacation snaps :D

What's up, Arbys?

Women expire by 25.

I'm sure you're a virgin too you fat bitch. No one likes a cunt, even desperate betas.

What is worse is women fucking live forever soaking up social security benefits and not contributing anything for like 30 years of their life.

It's worth noting that numales do this shit too in hopes it gets them points with the roasties.

I tried

I swiped all of the girls in a 2 million pop city, several thousand swipes, dozens of super likes, boosted my visibility a few times and got tinder gold and i only got 7 matches in a week, 2 unmatched straight away and from the rest only one answered which i think was just a fake account taking the piss. The girls there either make tinder just to see how many will swipe her for an ego boost or have too high standards. Anyway, i have lost all hope and embraced celibacy.

Mommy

I actually know several women growing up who were sterile before 30, not even religious but women have the minds of children starting to think they need to be forced to go to church

You can't be this stupid. I don't believe anyone who's white can be as asinine as a primitive tribe member.

You're either a subverting Jew or an incel.

who fucking cares what these dumb women do and who fucking cares what loser dude actually goes for them

Fuck that, I won’t want some dried up old whore raising my children. Everyone had that crazy aunt who never had any kids and is too close for the family to shun, so you just put up with her alcoholic bullshit and TMI jokes about her sex life.

I approve this message

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Would only play along if she’s rich. I’m not a sub so this would never work

I want a mommy gf

Are you me? I'm pretty sure these sluts are all fucking a small % males on tinder.

This.