Daily reminder that white girls prefer nordic looking guys because they're tall, handsome and masculine

Daily reminder that white girls prefer nordic looking guys because they're tall, handsome and masculine.
Don't believe the Jewish bullshit about girls prefering ''tall, dark and handsome''
It doesn't even make any sense because dark people cannot be tall and handsome.

British thots are OBSESSED SO FUCKING HILARIOUS OBSESSED JESUS FUCK with dark skin. Everywhere else, it's white makes right.

source: my skin

I prefer East Asian girls though

Race traitor kys
Unless you're non-nordic looking then you can just kill yourself

but the Nordic got their civilization and culture from the Mediterranean who saw the Nordics as thieving niggers who lived in huts and walked around naked.

Meds are master ra-.....

I do exactly what I want memeflagger

All of this coping is laughable. Deep down, we all know the true master race.

Sylvester is a mutt with some German in him, real meds are even smaller and weaker

Reminder that nordic genetic traits come from albinism, a deficieny disease.

They don't actually.

based

Fucking retard, meds were white looking back then. They had blonde hair and blue eyes.
Then they started to mix with Africans and other shits, that's why they became stupid and weak.
Blonde haired people have higher IQ, that's a well proven fact.

Divide & Conquer, the thread. C'mon Soyim, we all know the northerners shine the brightest. Stop pretending that your Mediterranean minds are NOT bred with Semeitc and African blood. The proof is in your BROWN eyes. Looking only in hollywood, you see that most actors have blue/green eyes. You can't deny it, nor can your women. This is the true meaning of these threads; impotent rage against the Germanic/Nordic peoples because we can cuck you at will via our blue/green eyes.

And you know it.

Actually they do, all white ppl do. And it shames them sooo much. They covered their own origins from the planet. Le master race born of a deficieny disease. Only in the modern era of the internet can we finally uncover the truth about white origins. You are bipedal larping semetic simians.

>jewish
Why of course

Nords come from albinism, a deficieny disease. Coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

nothing to do with what I posted, mongrel. Greeks looked on others as "barbarian" and the Romans saw Celts, Teutons, Nordics, etc... as wild uncivilized people and now their deluded descendants think themselves heir to a civilization they had no hand in creating. It's hilarious! You're worshipping frozen niggers!

>being this retarded
You can't deny nordic superiority

Daily reminder that nordic/germanic girls prefer niggers.
And med girls that live in med countries prefer meds.
Stay cucked faggot.

>You can't deny nordic superiority
except with actual facts. You're a sad delusional nutjob who can't see the truth of your heritage - a motley mixing of barbaric tribes who had civilization forced on them by Mediterraneans who feared letting these mongrels into the Empire would bring about their downfall and in the end letting those barbarians in destroyed Roman civilization ala "there goes the neighborhood!"

Now their delusional descendants think themselves some kind of master race based on fabricated myths set at a time when their ancestors were the despised scourge of civilization. It's too funny!

This is true. Fuck Nords if they were so great why are they such faggot and every blonde blue eyed guy I’ve ever seen is a little pussy bitch? Anglos are true master race.

Protip
These posters are the same person using proxies

Oh god!
Can't your small medshit brains understand that Romans were like nords?
They had blonde hair and blue eyes.
Of course nordic tribes weren't as advanced as meditereanean people because they had shitty climate.
But with time they became more advanced than meds because medcucks fucked with niggers and they changed their blood forever which led to collapse of the Roman Empire

Ohhhh sweetie

Doesn't make any sense.
Maybe you'd be so dumb to argue with yourself

I bet you can't find one nigger that wouldn't trade their precious merrnalin to look like that

Rofl I bet you cant collectively admit you came from albinism, because it shames you so deeply.

Oh I never believed that niggers were attractive to anyone. Otherwise why would it take 30+ yrs of shitty cRap music videos non-stop to try to "sell" the nigger? And on top of that, the kinds of skanks that fuck with coons....well...white ot not I wouldn't fuck those types even with your dick. Overall it would SEEM to be a net gain at first of getting rid of the white mans trash but that would be only if they didn't reproduce and expect white tax $ to pay so Tyrone and fatty can play house for all of 9 mts when Tyrone runs off. I think women, niggers and children all can be easily enchanted by what media tells them. Not like they are capable of doing an critical thinking on their own.

you're just making shit up because you know it to be true. Your ancestors were a despised bunch of inbred barbarians that brought down Roman civilization.

Nordic are Maghrebi rape babies

Romans got what they deserved for being race traitors same as Greeks.

Classic snownigger. You aren't white fuck off

>White people
>Purtuguese, Slavic ,Roman, Greek, Spanish
Stop promoting race mixing you kike

The Romans made the mistake of letting the smelly northern barbarians into their Empire then got sacked by them.

Meds aren't white

They are better than white

Since the Slavic is modern why not make all of them modern to represent the reality we live in?

I love the retards claiming ancient Greeks and Romans used to be blonde etc. This is dispute all ancient art depicting them looking much as they do today. You have to wonder why supposedly blondes in South Europe were civilized while the north were chimping out in the forrests. Snowniggers can't deal with the fact that everyone except abbos beat them to creating civilisations

Snowniggers have never had an empire. They've never won a war against non snowniggere and can only best each other. They have African tier ability to strategise and critical think. They are overrated and within 50 years will return back to their previous status of irrelevancy while places like China, India and Middle East return to superiority like they had been for the previous 10,000 years. The only thing snowniggers are good for is prostitution and ironically this is also depicted in ancient Roman artwork.

Nordic Girls are fucking obsessed with meds

The "dark" is about being mysterious, not actual skin ton you dolt

Proof you Jewish shit?
Here is your handsome Italian man

It is to laugh at these master race promoters. They are touting the benefits of a civilization that was forced on their frozen-hut-living barbarians at the point of a sword. And that civilization was one that came from the Greeks who got it from the Levant where the jewish-inspired religion they follow also comes from.

More

>It doesn't even make any sense because dark people cannot be tall and handsome.
there should be a quick intelligence test for people before they use the internet to type nonsensical bullshit like this
and its not dark in skin color you dense motherfucker its mysterious

They weren't as advanced as meds because of the climate, but let's not forget that mediterraneans were their blood brothers until stupid meds mixed and ruined their blood forever.

what do i do if i'm scared to get a grill friend

>Proof you Jewish shit
Yet Nordics adopted a religion from a Jewish messianic cult

they weren't more advanced because they were too stupid not to move to a better climate area. They had to wait to be conquered and received a borrowed-Levant civilization and later a jewish religion. If the Romans hadn't conquered and civilized them people would be complaining about dirty Nordic refugees

Wrong. Egyptian Pharohs had red hair and that was 3000 BC. The founder of Greek civilization, Homer, was around in 7000 BC. It is entirely possible that early greeks were Nordic back then and mixing started to occur during Greece’s golden age when most of the art was produced. It only takes a few generations to turn a population brown. Artists would have just assumed their ancestors looked like them.

The white man sows. The brown man reaps.

Romans only conquered Celts because they were weak.
However they never conquered Germania.
Check ''Battle of the Teutoburg Forest''

Don't give into infighting.
Chances are OP is a D&C shill.

America is a Protestant European colonization.

If you're bloodline isn't American Indian or European, this land isn't yours - especially if you're a non-Christian moving to this country to try and topple our Christian culture.

Hahah op is a blonde Manlet with a week chin

>Homer
>7000 BC

Didn't expect any better from a mutt

Weak chins and short height is extremely rare amongst Aryan men.

Ohh that battle where that emperor-loving cocksucker German Arminius, backstabbed true civilization and turned into a barbarian, after being constantly raped in Rome?

If there are inherent qualities that make the white man exceptional, then there are inherent qualities that make different white ethnicities better than others.

Ignoring differences is not a good strategy if we want to improve ourselves. But I agree we should acknowledge heirachy from a position of unity. OP is being too divisive.

If the Romans raped him, who are the real barbarians then?
And how was he a backstabber? He was just loyal to his people.

>700 BC
Oh well

Are you happy Nordling? Are you happy that you destroyed the most advanced civilization in history? You were no better than niggers back then.

bezahle deine Schulden du dreckiger Untermensch

>Daily reminder that white girls prefer nordic looking guys because they're tall, handsome and masculine.

Very happy

He was shortsighted, like modern Germans. He couldn't see advantages of a Roman rule in Germania and now we pay the price. Also Romans didn't conquer you not because you were untamable but because they saw no profit in it, who can blame them.

/thread

Today's Meds are not the same

Right so just look at WW2 were the Italoniggers had to be saved by the Germans who easily raped the Greeks. The Italoniggers also got raped by the Brits.

Clearly you don't know shit.

Even the Meds knew Nordic superiority since they hired them to be Varangian Guard, since they were the greatest warriors

Bezahle DEINE Schulden, WW2 reparations bitch

God created all men equal.
That being said, Africans commit far more violent crimes than Europeans.
If you're not attracted to black people, don't marry one.
God just asks that you treat all men the same amount of human dignity.

We as American's need to stay close with the cultural leanings of our home empires in Europe and not allow the cultures of Africa, the Arab world or Asia, into our land to try and colonize over the land our forefathers already colonized.

America is for European, Protestant Christians and Native Americans.

shut the fuck up nigger

And t.b.h. you destroyed yourself by letting the Ottomans rape you for 500 years. You could've recovered after we sacked your multiculti empire. But instead you were subjugated by Arabs and Turks.

that was in the first century AD. The Roman Empire advanced much further into Germanic territory. as usual you are believing myths.

>The Teutoburg Forest myth is noteworthy in 19th century Germanic interpretations as to why the "march of the Roman Empire" was halted, but in reality Roman punitive campaigns into Germania continued even after that disaster, and they were intended less for conquest or expansion than they were to force barbarian tribes into some kind of political structure that would be compliant with Roman diplomatic efforts.[63] The most famous of those incursions, led by the Roman emperor Maximinus Thrax, resulted in a Roman victory in 235 CE at the Battle at the Harzhorn Hill, which is located in the modern German state of Lower Saxony, east of the Weser river, between the towns of Kalefeld and Bad Gandersheim.[64] After the Marcomannic Wars, the Romans even managed to occupy the provinces of Marcomannia and Sarmatia, corresponding to modern Czech Republic, Slovakia and Bavaria/Austria/Hungary north of Danube. Final plans to annex those territories were discarded by Commodus deeming the occupation of the region too expensive for the imperial treasury

They hired them because they were uncivilised and easy to order around just toss them some gold and you could feed them their dicks.

du und dein niggervolk wird bis an das Ende aller Zeiten für die Deutsche Bank arbeiten - das ist deine Realität

Greece and all of Balkan were defeated by pic related

OP is not the divisive one it is the filthy Mediterranean mudmen that infest this place. They constantly make threads mocking proper Whites, but the few threads done in return is somehow divisive? What the actual fuck?

Typical stormfag divide and conquer bullshit. When will you worthless wastes of oxygen get off this board and realize that nobody likes you and that you need to hit the gym?

Because rest of Europe has no future. Only muslims

There won't be any Deutsche Bank for us to work cuck. Stay muslim.

>Blonde
>High IQ
Choose one

It is the jealous Meds and dirty Slavs that are being divisive. We all know Germanics are the true master race

The Romans made heavy use of Germanic mercenaries doe.
It's more complicated than that. For example Rome was sacked by a Roman legion, not a horde of barbarians as commonly depicted. The fracturing of the Empire is much more complex than blaming it on one group of ppl

Are you kidding? You Meds are the neanderthals of Europe

I'm pretty sure Russia has the most Muslims per capita out of all European nations, and that's a Russian soldier.

honestly what even is an Italian? in Italy, the south was raped by niggers, & in the north they bred with germans... so i guess theyre in-betweens?

>It is the jealous Meds and dirty Slavs that are being divisive. We all know Germanics are the true master race
You are such a D&C shill.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!

>destroy the Roman Empire, the very peak of civilization
>wipe out what's left of European paganism
>ignite the biggest religious conflict in Europe, killing an entire generation of European men
>be a bunch of warmongering faggots, attacking both Denmark and Austria-Hungary, even more Europeans die
>start both the first and Second World War, the bloodiest conflicts in history, killing more Europeans than any other wars have before
>commit mass genocide, killing innocent Jews and Slavs while letting the rich Jews pay a ransom for their freedom
>work with the USSR post-war like a bunch of communist faggots
>start bringing in the biggest threat to European civilization so far, the Muslims thanks to Frau Merkel
Even Nietzsche preferred to LARP as a Pole instead of being German. Truly the worst race.
Also you're probably American and LARP as a German.

Those are all lies.
No the Meds and their anti-Aryan hatred are the divisive cunts. Seriously they should all fucking be gassed

>killing innocent Jews
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Iker casilias,xabi alonso,fernando alonso ,fernando torres are best example of meds
Stalone is a fucking mongrel

what's masterful about them? They believe a myth not supported by any evidence of being descended from Aryans when in reality they were seen as barbaric scum by the civilized peoples of the world. Rome forced civilization on them to keep them in line and after Rome fell and a long time of ignorance and violence Germans arose using the old civilization of their conquerors as their model while worshipping the deity of a Jewish messianic cult.

The "master race" is the biggest joke on the planet - blonde hairy apes thinking themselves advanced and civilized using the tools of civilization forced on them by others while following the religion created by the very people they despise - the Jews. The only thing they were proficient in was making tools of war like a true barbarians and they got defeated in two world wars.

Where's the "master" in that race? You need to be led like you've always been unless you want another world war to whip your ass yet again.

Jewish lies.

Lmao okay. Italians literally have a higher IQ than subhuman Germans. Show your flag burger.
Not an argument. Are you seriously implying that poor as fuck Jews living in the Warsaw ghetto, barely getting on with their lives were implicated in some sort of global Jewish plot?

>Attacking the Nordic Aryan master race habitually

Stop LARPing as a Czech you subhuman pastafaggot

Damn, I look like Roman.

You faggots have leftist tier counter arguments. I guess that must be so because you are leftists. Leave this board. Go back to stormfront where you belong. This is a reactionary board and revolutionary scum like you have no place here.

Fuck you kike, I'm a nazi and I make nazi arguements