Nehlen is controlled opp-

>Nehlen is controlled opp-
Just stop. Nehlen is the last man the Jews would pick to prop up. They are absolutely *terrified* of normalising antisemitism - look at the chimpout they had when the NYT interviewed a 'Nazi' and didn't portray him as some sort of monstrous caricature but instead as a fairly normal guy. They want people to associate antisemitism with toothless meth addict. Nehlen on the other hand is
>well spoken
>all-American
>successful business owner
>quick witted
>handsome
>family man

People aren't going to look at Nehlen and be dissuaded from examining the JQ, people are going to look at him and think "if someone like him thinks that, maybe there's something to it". Why would the Jews want that? They didn't get where they are today by acting so incredibly stupidly.

>controlled opposition
Anyone who says that is cointelpro or a turbo autist jaded from spending his entire teenage years here.

Yea fuck the (((shills))) kek has given us the starchild. He is the anointed one.

These.

"Muh controlled opposition!" shills sounded retarded when they said it about Trump during the primaries, and they sound retarded now.

this x1000

(Checked)
He is the first to name the jew

We need to get this man elected Sup Forums no matter the cost. The kvetching would be heard around the world and would be the most glorious of sounds.

>can't figure out how to hide his power level
>quick-witted

Pick one, dumbass.

I think Nehlen legit saw a disproportional frequency of jewish names with blue checkmarks constantly attacking him and awakened.

Here's the thing about the JQ.
You only need to get someone aware of Jewish names.
Eventually, they'll start seeing the patterns themselves.

What does hiding away achieve?

The presidency

> posted bullet proof facts about jewish nepotism and tribalism
> Jews can't kvetch this one out without raising awareness about Culture of critique
> Paul wins again

QUCKS BTFO

I love that its recycled spencer pasta. but you know what? YOURE FUCKING RIGHT FOR ONCE

hes got money, hes got balls, hes one of us and the most important thing the CIA niggers dont have: A GOAL OF BECOMING A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.

thats spencers biggest fuckup, if he wants to run he cant use the CIAs money (easily) which is the biggest most obvious red flag about him.

Trump didn't hide his power level though, the exact opposite, he flaunted it at every opportunity.It's just that his power level isn't as high as we'd like

I’m 26 and own a business. Nehlen is who I aspire to be in 20 years. The Jew fears the Nehlen.

>he thinks nehlen has revealed his power level in any significant way
This is a modest extrapolation of Trump 2015 lad

>say something bad about Muslims
>"haha based my dude!!! #trumpforever"

>say something remotely suggesting criticism of Jews
>"W-WHOA BUDDY TOO FAR. YOU RACISTS AND ANTI-SEMITES NEED TO HOP OFF THE #TRUMPTRAIN. CENTIPEDE STATUS: REVOKED!"

This "movement" is so fucked. Nehlen is doing everything right. Even if he doesn't win, he's at least planting the seed. Trump did the same thing with immigration. Before Trump, immigration was a complete non-issue and a very select few on the right even talked about it as an issue. Trump planted the seed and made it not only one of the fundamental platforms that got him elected, but lit a fire under Americans in understanding how dire of a situation it is

>a goal of becoming a government official
>not understanding how the CIA works

Do you think CIA agents walk around with a business card that says Super Secret Spy on it?

This guy gets it. Nehlen isn't calling for death camps, he's just marginally ahead of the expansion of the overton window. He's right about where Trump was at one point

Look at the fucking weasels like Cernobich criticizing Nehlen right now. He has all the right enemies. Bannon going against him means literally nothing. Not only did he make an ass of himself with the Moore campaign, but he is an egomaniac that took credit for Trump winning the election.

no but they also dont run around with zero accountability like in the movies. apparently you dont know how it works. and just because they might be crooks doesnt mean they can just do whatever they want.

If they could, then all of us would already be dead.

This.

It's not remotely transgressive to talk shit about muslims in America.

He is a hero

>antisemitism
It's counter-semitism, shill.

Exactly. It's fun to joke around and say he's gone full 1488 but that couldn't be any further from the truth. What sent (((them))) over was him tweeting about reading TCoC. Nehlen is literally just being autistic on Twitter and poking around the JQ, trying to get people to look into it, which fears the Jew.

>turbo autist jaded from spending his entire teenage years here.
That's like 40% of this board now.

Here we go, republitards will take the b8 pick him and just like with Moore, lose again. What a bunch of retarded desperate other-side Bernie bros.

It's not about an election. It's about the Jewish question.

at least trying to elect people to do things in a civil way is the preamble to going apeshit. moore "lost" by 0.6% and if the sentiment isnt heard then the sentiment will keep growing. libshits have this mentality of what winning and losing is that doesnt reflect reality.

>GOP is controlled opposition
Nehlen is America’s only hope!

This. Bannon and (((Thernobitch))) are canaries in the redpilled coal mine. If they stop backing or won't support a candidate, then that's the guy you need to back. Anyone with any sense knew more in the Senate would be Ted Cruz on crack, shilling for Israel 24/7 and figuratively showing his ass for attention and $$$ from Evangelicals.

controlled opp are people like ben shapiro, steve crowder, milo, and alex jones who deflect attentions away from jews and outright ridicule anyone who brings up JQ related topics

they would not risk bringing up many of the things that nehlen says because they know people can easily look them up for themselves.

Moore is a Jewish supremacist, blue-pilled Evangelical. Nehlen simply calling Jews out makes him better by far.

This, you can judge a man by his enemies

>imblyign drumpf isn't a demoralization agent

he still said nothing about jayda fransen being banned from the twatter despite retweeting her and her being a literal political prisoner

I'd like to see this happen just for the sheer novelty. I don't think we've seen a single openly anti-kike senator in our lifetimes.

>Nehlen simply calling Jews out makes him better by far.
This. It's like Trump getting elected spontaneously made a few American men grow a spine to stand up to the kike.
Would be funny to watch Trump's kikery get btfo by the same people he has enabled to enter the mainstream.

Usually it's JIDF spooks.

if you have to say that someone is not controlled opposition chances of him being controlled opposition increases

Winning the election doesn't matter anymore.

There are going to be plenty of Ameirca First candidates who will successfully run and carry out our agenda in 2018 and beyond.

He's sacrificing himself for a greater cause.

You are not a child molester

Nehlen sends heebs Reelin'

Stop projecting

I've often wondered when yanks were going to notice their country is quite literally jew controlled.

It's not about right or left or hating Jews or any of that shit. It's just about truth telling. Jews have too much power and they're using that power in a harmful way against whites - and everyone else.

Someone like Nehlen will eventually win power, it's inevitable. Maybe not Nehlen but he's paving the way.

Guise imagine the butthurt if after this guy got elected to senate, then got elected as President after Trump

Oy fucking vey

>I've often wondered when yanks were going to notice their country is quite literally jew controlled.
It's insane how they have looked the other way for so long.

This. Nehlen is a curious figure, but he is certainly not a plant.

Its because of the structure of democracy. It relies on a reliable media to tell you what the government is up to.

Jews had to control the media for Jew control to work. They had to stamp on people discussing obvious facts like

- Jews contribute most political donations
- Jews dominate powerful positions in politics and finance
- Jews only hire other Jews
- Jews smear critics with antisemitism
- Jews care more about Israel than their own country
- Jews control the media

With relaxed freedom to say what you want on social media this is starting to break down. It's like an American Glasnost. This could end up being suppressed if they clamp down on social media, or it could keep going.

Zero chance he will win the primary. He s a kike plant to make Trump look antisemitic

>Zero chance he will win the primary. He s a kike plant to make Trump look antisemitic

i didnt like his poll. it was stupid and comes off as kooky. i want him to tweet out the image of all the jews at CNN when the time is right.

What poll?

Fuck all of you incel shits counter-signalling this literal hero! Trump didn't win to appeal to 'muh normies aren't ready'.

You have no god damn idea how much this man have done for the good cause in 1 single week than you will ever do!

God bless Paul Nehlen.

>They didn't get where they are today by acting so incredibly stupidly.
you would be pretty amazed at some of the stupid shit they do.

Here is the crux more and more people are waking up, they know people of even medium tier IQ can smell the bullshit so they don't even try to reach them anymore, all the propaganda at aimed at the really low IQ antifa tier niggers trying to get them to rise up and destroy everything before people start actually coming after them

not sayin he is btw I agree I don't think he is, but the kikes will boldly assert questions and facts right out in the open but just say some stupid shit to try and dismiss it as nothing, of course anyone with half a brain will be like wtf that is direct contradiction or that is retarded as fuck which all cultural marxism is btw, but the kind of people they get involved in this kinda shit are turbo droolers anyway so they an tell anything and they will believe it, evidence and facts don't,matter to these peole, if they did they wouldn't be part of their zombie gang to begin with, what they can't have is them thinking on their own, so even red handed shit they have to get out in front of and try to deflect even if it brings more attention to it then it would have otherwise