Missed it. someone nice enough to tell me what the wheat fields/starchild meme is?

missed it. someone nice enough to tell me what the wheat fields/starchild meme is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gyLVHmRdl6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Communist collectivist farming propaganda. Those gosh darn commies were all about fertility and having strong families.

read some history

steel and wheat
bread in old egyptian litteraly means life (

>fertility and strong families
Rad AF my dude

and acutally and i hope my children will have these same expiriences like i have
every romance of young boys and girls start in a wheatfield..
running after eachother, rolling around, discover eachother"s feelings and bodies...
aah sweet sweet times... i pitty those who couldn't enjoy this expirience.

so it's basically just saying "man i can't wait until everything is white and we have wholesome shit like wheat fields again..."

how does "starchild" fit in?

it sounds like you're referring to the latest Murdoch Murdoch.

Rip all hapa boys

>everything is white
not nececarely
every civilisation that came to be out of farming wheat is the symbol of life, because wheat was our basic food resoucre.
in south america like Peru it's the coca leaf and potatoes, corn and other countries it's banana or rice, which was also the base and influence of it's culture. some european castles and houses had even a bundle of wheat on their banners or shields.

my best memories though.. when i remind it i shed a tear sometimes.. it makes me emotional.
After dogs and cats it was our first domesticated plant afterall

What is Murdoch Murdoch? I came across some subplebbit for it while trying to look up these memes before asking here.

..more wheat fields, and some Rockwell speech I'm enjoying.

so it's a meme for a hat tip to the concept of "civilization"?

It's about black men plowing our fields by day and plowing our women by night.

>"civilization"
once you domesticate animals and plants in an enviroment that is friendly to be settled with all this, yes, civilisation was born

and the idiots found their way to ruin a tread again
piss off or contribute

not seen yet, not so fan of him and his style eather... too much sirup romance and lament.
is it worth it to watch?

and i'm not a happa
100% european and germanic

It was the corn cartel trying to get people on their high carbohydrate addiction.

youtu.be/gyLVHmRdl6A

Ripe with symbolism:
>hard work
>commitment
>provide for family/folk
>teamwork
>order/stability
>beauty
>romance
>importance of nature
>tradition

Probably the same reason women often say they find seeing their men doing DIY/home renovations very sexy. It's not just the eye-candy, it's what the work itself implies.

It represents the next man. Like the next step in human development. It's "star child" because he will colonize space. He will continue the voyage into the unknown.

>Probably the same reason women often say they find seeing their men doing DIY/home renovations very sexy. It's not just the eye-candy, it's what the work itself implies.
exactly, all my women loved watching me in my workshop or sweating along in my garden and the smell of fresh cut grass and hay makes them go back to their primal state and wet

starchild: our sails on the sea, our feet in the ocean, our telescopes at the stars.
longing for adventure and discovery, just things that represent going back home, finding our way back home . the eternal questions from where we came from, how did we come to be
hence in french mother and sea is the same word
mer = sea
mere = mama

>Communists
>farming

farming the farmers

hunger makes you do things...