Are we headed for a collapse in western civilization? Or WWIII coming soon?

are we headed for a collapse in western civilization? Or WWIII coming soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's pretty impressive how they both ended up looking like soyboy numales in the end. This is the actual endgame live in action.

I don't understand anything going on in that picture.

pic very related

God I hope so.

Virtually everybody finds it disgusting. Once the social value of supporting this sort of thing diminishes all that these people will have left is being disgusting. No one will bother pretending anymore

I can try to accelerate it but I'm not prepared for a habbening yet

Lol

It makes me sad that men are willing to impregnate such women

I hope so. It will give us a chance to build something new. I just do not see what will being about a sudden downfall though. The degenerative impact of the decline of moral standards can take generations to acheive total destruction. I want it in my lifetime. I want it now.

wait is this a technically straight couple but the woman just take sacknshaft pills?

yup. imagine the state the kid will be in with all the hormones she's taking

I don't believe this can last. We are part of the reaction but I hope the world ends in fire before we can do anything. No point in saving anything.

This is probably the worst timeline to be alive in. The technology is great, but society is fucking cancer

Why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Wanna piss off a few million liberal fascists on new years eve.. fake barry O's plane crash death on his way to... Yes full with graphics, headers etc.. best schill ever

yes and yes.

either commies will kill everyone except the bottom feeding droogs or we will kill the commies.

ur choice.

my m1 garand and I are at the ready.

There will never be a WWIII. There will be local wars here and there, but eventually we'll reach a point in time where everyone in the world basically looks like a Brazilian, but with Jews still at the top. Then once said Jew elites manage to find the tech to become cyborgs or live forever or whatever, they probably try to exterminate all the goyim since they don't need them anymore.

That's my theory.

Dont' forget timing is everything for ultimate impact

World wide proxy war. All patriots will be drafted and communism will take over. Mass economic collapse, mass starvation, and pandemics bring about a population reduction of 50%. Tribalism turns nearly every country into an ethnostate or splits into smaller countries. White countries develop space travel and leave earth to become ayylmaos. Africa goes back to the stone age. Some africans decide to step outside africa and the whole process of civilization starts anew

Neither.

The harsh reality is that we will continue to degenerate, race mix and femanine as a society. And peace and prosperity will continue until we meet an ailian race with high T who will take us over and enslave us.

WE or collapse would be preferred.

.*WW3

I more or less agree, we should band together and try and start ww3 or some other shit.

Not gonna happen though because everyone's a sefish fuck and only thinks about himself rather then the broader course of history and the direction of the human race.

This baby has been born by now right? I'm really curious to see the effects of all the extra male hormones an FtM takes on a developing fetus.

Why did they put a pig in a dress?

>. Once the social value of supporting this sort of thing diminishes all that these people will have left is being disgusting.

By the time the social value diminishes, we'll have been fucking conquered.

WWIII started decades ago. This is us losing.

Degeneracy spreads like cancer: You allow ONE thing to exist and it creates TWO new cells.

AD INFINITUM.

That is one ugly bitch on the right.

I hope the doctor made the bearded lady stop taking male hormones or w/e before getting pregnant.