JF fucked an autist so race isn't real any longer guys

>JF fucked an autist so race isn't real any longer guys.

JF discord
discord gg/GayPJr

who the fuck is this midget and why has he been pushing his eceleb shit here for the last 48 hours?

op here,
Theres a very autisic debate about race/gays/hiv and other shit going on in the voice lobby on the server, If you want some cancer join and mute yourself, or jump in on the debate

bump

Get in there!

bump

this is a direct invite to the voice lobby
discord gg/KcXq45

If you want to experience 100% refined autism, tune in

It's great to see all the first timers in the server jumping in and making great points

Why do you keep changing your flag?

Is Destiny really not capable of making a coherent argument for his position?
Seems like it, he can only smear others and insult them, just like he does in every video of his.

Isn't there a rule against raids?

Its not a raid, its an open server with an open debate

No, what you are doing is calling for a raid.

nope, it's consensual. The more voices the more points of view, the more points of view the better the conversation. Don't join if you don't want to. No one is making you participate in the debate

It isn't consensual, JF didn't ask for anyone to join his server and the mods are asleep on the server. If you call for people to join a twitch stream, just because it's public doesn't make it not a raid. Same goes for Discord.

what a fucking faggot.

The invites are public. I'm not gonna continue this retarded argument. If you're gonna moralfag about a debate invite I don't know what to tell you except don't go.

ALSO
Destiny just left

I literally just told you that twitch stream raids are against the rules and they are also public you fucking moron.

>op here
The fuck do you come from and when do you go back?

Has anyone found pictures of this chick yet?

Doxing

gg requiring google products to enter the chat

bump