Daily reminder that an average white teenager does not give a fuck about races...

Daily reminder that an average white teenager does not give a fuck about races, thinks there is nothing wrong with LGBTQ movement and thinks you are a weirdo if you believe in Jewish conspiracies.

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

demoralization the post

>(((
>Be a part of the group
>The tallest flower is cut
>The early worm is eaten by the early bird
>)))

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

When their brains develop and they get some life experience they will see how wrong they were

Reddit.txt
Sage

The average white teenager laughs at our memes whenever they see them on social media

You are always the loudest and the pushiest. Even here you make most threads and with swas memeflag at that.

Which is why they tend to find the SJW repulsive, as the SJW give a LOT of fucks about races, and are clearly exploiting the LGBT (No normie add the extra letters) for their own retarded causes.

As soon as they try to get a job, they will be red-pilled and stop being brainwashed assholes.

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

Can confirm. I only come here to laugh at conspiracy theorists. It makes me feel a bit better

false 55% of the white americans think that they are being discriminated ,and here is one of the reason we have those soybois bugmen and other colection of infrauman trying to look happy

>7%
>33%
>more than 50%
Looks legit as fuck
Waiting for a 99% one

Theyll cease to be teenagers eventually moron

This is like saying babies don't care about shitting in a toilet or walking

Teenagers fall for all kinds of nonsense.
Adults should kbow better than to poison young minds.

33% and 51% are % who said they were "mostly" heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual. The 33% figure is based on 9% identifying strictly as bi or gay and I'm not sure what the 50% figure turns into but recent estimates for teen/20something homosexuality/bisexuality tend to range from 5-10%.

It's a good thing Idgaf about average white teenagers.

Lets hope so

I've seen the new generation, unless Gen zyclon pulls something out of their ass, we're not lookin too good

kek

demoralizing fine but always fun and thought provoking to empathize with someone who you disagree with. i remember being a teenager and having the same beliefs. luckily i could only get exposed to about 2 elections before i changed

The average teenager is a fucking retard. What's your point?

Give it a couple years and you'll be believing in the conspiracies too, everyone eventually does. Once you're here, you're here forever.

First it'll come to you in your sleep. "Hmm, I wonder how the math behind the Holocaust adds up." Then you'll go online and do the math. You'll find out that Auschwitz supposedly gassed and cremated over 600 people every day for almost five years. You might start to think to yourself "maybe the numbers weren't really that high." Then you find out there were no mass graves, and no soil samples corroborate the claims of so many people being cremated and their ashes being spread across the countryside by wind.

Then eventually you'll realize that so much about the Holocaust is made up that you might as well say it never happened. Welcome to Sup Forums.

The average person is a fucking idiot. What is your point.

We don't need the masses.

A small minority can cause a revolution.

As long as the masses are told what is right they will follow

They are told what is right by a minority with the ultimate authority

Violence

They probably won't.

>Spam shit consistently
>hurrrrr ihm gunnah make an impact

and opinion of children matter since...? they're called teenagers and not adults for a reason

Average human start to think around 25 -30.

fpbp

Remeber that any kike like OP can put on a natsoc flag, which is fitting, because a black haired Arab admixture Austrian LARPing as a German was the ultimate false flag, whether he was one of (((them))) or not

SAGE

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

If white teenagers need anything it's MOAR memes!!!!! And less blacks oppressing them and keeping them down

As a white teen (18) I can definitely say you're wrong.

He was an even bigger Zionist during election time.

WHy are all the basement dwelling faggots with 2D waifus who support hitler so surprised that he is pro-Jewish.