Red pill me on global warming

people get violent when u say anything against “global warming” or that ur glad we got out of the Paris agreement. What is the best way to show that the Paris agreement is not the right way to go about it. Giving trillions to governments and politicians to take paid trips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know for a fact that Sam killed both of those gorillas.

SAMMED
A
M
M
E
D

It's why he gets a pass for vegas.

>gorillas

I'll just leave this here

Which one of you ghetto hoes wants to play Hyde the salami?

Anthropogenic climate change is real. But the Paris agreement is a scam. The highest per capita carbon emitter in the world is Qatar, yet they gave a bullshit 0.19% reduction target. They still get the $$$. One of the richest per capita in the world as well. Simply no excuse for it.

fpbp

you probably shouldn't argue with someone who gets violent that way, cause that probably means they drank the koolaid and your "reasoned logic and evidence" won't do much. they are usually reacting violently because they are disgusted by you even doubting it.

It is dude is not white ,but mongrel (look his mixed traits) ,it is jew.

Look wide upper jaw (mongoid)
Small eyes (mongoloid)
Wide and slanted head (mongoloid)
Prognatic mouth (negroid)

100% amerimutt

left one is kinda cute
right one has good tits
can't blame the man for banging them

picrel is self explanatory

some people also get violent when they say jews are smarter than muh "whitebois"

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Sam Hyde is a walking demigod

I wish he would let me paint him naked like one of my French girls

Do you have some more info on this? Or could you direct me to where I can redpill myself? There's a ridiculous amount of misleading information out there, I want the facts. I'd like to know more about the Paris climate scam as well.

The red pill starts when you instinctively no longer believe that any of these global government programs have anything to do with "doing the right thing". Climate change could be this or that, true or not, human or not, and these international "efforts" that cost a bazillion dollars are still not going to be good for anyone. The real scam is sucking up money for bullshit efforts while globally marketing it as saving the planet. It's the same MO in foreign aid, "official" charities, etc.

Honestly he wouldn't look that bad if he put a little more effort to his appearance

>Global Warming
>Warming
Holy fucking shit I've just looked on google and it IS 'Warming'. All my life I thought it was Global Warning

I agree. These things are scams that are called something usually the opposite of what they really are, like Affordable Care Act and Net Neutrality. I'd just like some talking points for how this is simp!y handicapping the U.S. and distributing the wealth to mostly undisclosed and disreputable sources. Pic unrelated, but interesting.

I don't think there are some simple democratic talking points to discredit the global warming efforts. The thing about scams is that they convince you something is necessary and opposition makes you crazy/stupid/evil. Basically the only thing you can do with "believers" is try to not insult their faith and instead point out the difference between the problem and the solution. Most of the time people will knee-jerk "why wouldn't you want to save the planet user?" if you oppose any particular effort, because they are taught that there is no difference between the two. If they press you then you basically have to accuse the entire government/media/academia system of collusions and lies, which is true. Probably not a good way to reveal your power level, so i'd stick to some version of "yeah ok climate change might be real and scary but this government plan has nothing to do with it except marketing".