If trudeau legalises weed i think he will be the best prime minister it will boost our economy and turn canada into the...

if trudeau legalises weed i think he will be the best prime minister it will boost our economy and turn canada into the next Amsterdam bring in so many jobs and boost the economy

Put the pipe down cunt.

Trudeaux isn't going to be the best anything unless he legalizes cocaine and LSD, bitch.

you can smoke your legal cock I'll smoke my legal weed fag

weed is just the beginning

if it's legal or not doesn't make a different to normal people, only autists

Der ewige leaf strikes again

nobody is going to move to canada for weed, the us already has several states with legal recreational weed, CA will join them after Jan 1
canada missed the boat

Smoke my fuckin' hollows out of the new holes in your mouth, faggot, gonna fuckin' shoot you in the face and watch you drown in your own blood.

Trudeau scorecard

weed = no
self euthanasia = yes

wait one more time.... what will it boost?

who said anything about moving Americans will come up to spend money and smoke the finest greens

Late to the party dumbass.

Los Angeles has legal rec weed. So does Denver/Boulder/Etc. So does Seattle. Soon, so will Boston.

No one wants to go on a weed tour of Canada and accidentally misgender their bud-tender

Canadians cant grow good pot sorry buddy but your shits just sub par
.t 20 year veteran pot dealer

We don't export our good stuff, retard.

la is filled with fags you will melt for maple syrup and weed with candadian bacon

>boost our economy
Such a fucking platitude
That money's already getting spent, dumbfuck

>we grow the best weed but its super sekret guys I swear
k

spent on your mom your gonna be mad when im high as fuck when weeds legal

>That money's already getting spent, dumbfuck
Not to mention that a quarter of US states are about to have legalized in the next year. It's a little late to be throwing around the "muh economy" argument.

Didn't he lower the age for anal to 14?

pretty much this, the legal market is currently causing a massive glut on the supply side, Ive personally seen prices cut in half on wholesale in the last 3 years, street prices went down by at least a third. I honestly think the bottom still has a ways to go.

>our good stuff

>Canada
>World's sole repository of "good stuff"

this

It seems to me like the next generation of kids really dont burn weed as much as the millennials. The demand has pretty much bottomed out as far as I can gauge. I'm only speaking of westcoast demographics im unfamiliar with the east coast market lately

I love weed

I ain't your buddy guy

I ain't your guy friend

No it won't. It's going to be heavily regulated and filled with taxes to the point that illegal weed will be infinitely more appealing. If anything, it's only going to make drug dealers more money as they can quite possibly "price gouge" to just below the price of the government's regulated weed to stay viable. Besides, weed is probably the last fucking thing that would make him "DAH BEST" when your country is burning around you.

Kind of ironic coming from the source of all the west's problems in some way, shape, or form...

so high right now lol

well at least your only driving a keyboard

you're

Amsterdam is a fucking shithole though and the dutch that live there hate how their city turned into a sex filled drug haven for disgusting tourists from the entire world to come and fuck their women while littering the streets

I don't give a fuck, faggot, do I have to kill your entire family or are you going to shut the fuck like a little hoe?

that would be worse then now how? shit you made yourself look dumb

I have a hard time telling sarcasm over the internet, especially with posts like this, please respect my autism and clarify
>he thinks it can't get worse
Instead of going from shit to worse shit, why not go from shit to good?

gayboy

Heres how it ends:
>Justine legalizes weed
>Stoners in toronto celebrate
>Rest of the country doesnt give a fuck
>Sales do well for about a month, then flatten
>"Why the fuck am i paying the government $350 an ounce when my dealer sells it for $150"
>Government weed stores collapse and die from unprofitablity
>Liberals lose in 2019

Heres hoping anyway

>Edgy 14 year olds

Is this what happens when you don't get what you want for Christmas?

See: Taxes

I think technology has allowed people to have fun at night without drinking or smoking.

Why the fuck do you want to be like Amsterdam? Also, is prostitution legal?

Taxation literally removes money from the economy.
So by taxing a cottage industry, you're removing a portion of that money from the national economy through waste, inefficiency and government spending abroad.

its controlled by the government and all its cronies

if trudeau legalizes weed then you fucking idiots wont show up to vote for the next niggerfaggot the kikes want in office and less cucked canadians will be the ones casting the winning votes. Therefore, he is not going to legalize weed.

He is going to string you idiots along "oh we will get it done we just need to hope and blah blah blah" and you morons will buy it just like you bought climate claims or what ever it was called weather waahs? what was that shit where they paid some scientists to tell lies and you all fell for it for 4 decades?

Eh, well anywho.. You aren't getting your legal weed.

I really hope your entire country turns into fucking Amsterdam. Seems like you’re quite on track diversity-wise.

Ask how lax drug laws are working out for Portugal lmao

please do legalize it, I want your shit-tier country to siphon off as many young leftists as possible from ours

You can have the real thing it's ruined already.