Why has Madoka garnered so much hate on Sup Forums over the past couple years? Did it get too popular?

Why has Madoka garnered so much hate on Sup Forums over the past couple years? Did it get too popular?

Something something circlejerks something.

Nothing to discuss and waiting for that new movie later on, see that concept trailer.

Got way too lewd for Sup Forums

>Did it get too popular?

You hit the nail on the head.

When Madoka was airing, it was the most popular thing on Sup Forums especially giving how it wasn't another happy go lucky magical girl anime. By episode 3, pretty much all of Sup Forums shat their pants on how it became dark.

Then the earthquake happened in japan and the last two episodes were delayed by like a month. When we finally got it... it was glorious.

Yeah I know that. Madoka threads thrives for years here and then suddenly it became popular to hate it.

Autism

Some people just do not understand magical girls. I feel sorry for those people.

/u/

I never liked it.

Those people just didn't get their MORNING RESCUE

Kek

The fans, sorry to say. I know it ain't cool to reject a show based on its fanbase, but it happens. Imagine you're a big fan of, say, Batman. Then you're locked in a room with a guy who's like a Batman fanatic. The kind of guy who'd say, "Oh man, your grandma died? You must feel like Bruce Wayne did after his parents were killed." Some people would still like Batman after coming out of there (but might need a break from it for a while); some would come out of there hating Batman and wondering why they liked it.

>some would come out of there hating Batman

Weak minded people, in other words.

That month was terrible and the general was flooded with tripfaggots.

What's it like being the most cancerous and subhuman asshole to have ever used this site?

>glorious.

I would not call deus ex machina and Mary-Sue wins glorious.

because it was a rip-off of Eva

In what fucking way? Defend this statement with some god damned evidence.

because it is

the trips dont lie

"deconstruction" is losing its charm now that people have seen where it leads. it's just a pretentious word for destruction.

Look at the threads filled with tripfags and /u/fags.

Then you'll realize why.

It's a Kamen Rider Ryuki ripoff

The fanbase is garbage. /u/, tripfags, and shitposters fucked up the threads and the cancer spilled over.
I don't think anyone actually hates the show. It's mostly people using the same tired bait for (you)s.

The threads.

>I don't think anyone actually hates the show.