He really does love America

He really does love America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR_42d_IiBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep

Yup. Warts and all and that's why he'll win again in 2020. MAGA

I always forget hes the oldest american president in history,so much energy.MAGA.

Yeap.

damn he thicc

I don't agree with everything Trump wants or does, but there is nothing more quintessentially american than fucking Donald Trump.

He is the walking embodiment of American bravado, callousness, hard-charging business, and patriotism. I unironically love the guy, because he isn't a politician and has always been the same person. The left moved so far left that a new york democrat "became" a republican over the span of 10 years.

I think he is good for the country, because he simultaneously demonstrates what it is to be American to people who have forgotten, and coerces retarded commies and leftists to have childish tantrums, thus exposing themselves as the mental midgets they are.

No homo but I'd let him fuck my ass. Trump is love. Trump is life.

>double chin
>USA hat

The only thing missing a McDonalds logo. I fucking love our president

Thats funny.
In the past year I lost everything.
I see other Americans suffering and DJT is golfing everyday and sucking some shekels dick.
Trump loves that Title IVD money and the Clinton Adoption Act.
He will do nothing to help America where it needs it.
NEVER-EVER trust a man from NYC, or a Jew lover.

DJT failed me, Im sorry I voted for him, and hope to leave the US to find a new home.
Schlomo Shekelsteinbergski motherfucker.

>Not being gay for Trump

Faggot

Trump is life.

Trump is love.

Feels good

The Chad Billionaire, the virgin feminist

I have more red blooded American masculinity in my pinky than that golfing Jew has ever had in his whole life.
If the USS Liberty was hit today by Israel, DJT would pull an LBJ and Give the JIDF another BJ.
Guys from NYC dont really count as Americans even, and Trump is living proof.
Go golf a few more rounds cocksucker. Anyone with a sane mind should be planning exodus from the US and expat soon.
Unless Obama and Hillary hang for treason. Then I might like you again.

We all knew that.

INFUCKINGDEED.

No one cares what you like or might do

NO ONE
O

O
N
E

Anyone with a sane mind should be planning exodus from the US and expat soon.

So leave already faggot.

....That's right, you probably won't. Anyone who has to write about being more red blooded and masculine, is dripping with insecurity, and is probably a cuck in real life.

Get politically active user, don't run....fight instead.

you failed yourself, cuck.

u mad?

Who can do better than the God Emperor? I'm ok with a Jewish ethnostate and I'm totally White Power.

The problem aren't necessarily Israeli Jews or Israel. The problem most definitely is the Leftist Atheistic Jewry that exists in America. These are the assholes pushing the poisonous propaganda and manipulating the masses on every level, not the Jews just looking for a homeland free of persecution and somewhere to celebrate their collective identity in a society that benefits them as a group.

Where ya gonna run to? Europe? Larp on some island nigger island? Do your bosses pay as much if you are shilling from another country?

That looks like a body double.

He's like a strong emperor fighting desperately against degeneracy to save his empire.

oh no no no no
I see what the game is here.

>shill 1: all is lost everyone run away
>shill 2: no all isnt lost israel is gud

you both hang

desu I thought it was bannon at first

Presidents come and go, but the CIA and FBI will be constant.

which is pretty genius..

>get cnn to bitch that you are golfing
>meanwhile you are interogating the podestas in gitmo

Yeah, so do most boomers
and like most boomers he seems confused on where America ends and Israel begins.

>In the past year I lost everything.

Good because that means you're either a (possibly illegal alien) freeloader on welfare that hates America or a champagne liberal with too much property that also hates America.

When are you leaving? I will have a toast to celebrate.

>the person running the country lives lavishly while some of his people go hungry
Has this ever not been the case throughout human history?

This alcohol soaked living zombie?

Idk but he really loves to make money.

>Has this ever not been the case throughout human history?

In the land of the free, people are free to do whatever they want. This includes starving themselves and their children for whatever dysfunction they prefer instead of eating.

Liberals are so fucking stupid. I might agree that no one in America, the world's breadbasket and the land of plenty should go hungry, but goddamnit, why do lefties simply deny the fact of AGENCY? Are we all 'babies' and 'subjects' of our government or are we free men with rights and the the personal responsibility that comes from that?

Amerimutt circlejerk: the thread

No, he doesn't.

Show your real flag, coward.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

The emperor loves his lands !!

top kek

>He really does love America
friendly reminder that if you truly love something, you have to be willing to destroy it rather than see it ruined. be very careful what you wish for, you might get it

I agree, but what's the context? Why so cryptic?

We need to exterminated everyone who doesn't. Or send them back. Their choice.

No shit?

Why wouldnt he love it? Its full of dumb peons who keep making hin richer with their naivety.

you're still here?

>the guy even has the sapho stains
k i n o

Yeesh, I can see the lard running through his arm veins.

That’s cause he’s fat.

had to go hit the wikipedia on this, trump was almost a year older than reagan on inauguration day

I like Americans that aren’t failures. Kill yourself already.

Is that why the Arizona National Guard is being deployed to GITMO?

Hmmmm....

Trust, but verify.

From the thumbnail I thought it was Jeb.

This horse agrees with Donald Flumph:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR_42d_IiBs