DON LEMON CUTS TO COMMERCIAL WHEN TRUMP DEFENDER SETS HIM STRAIGHT

Don Lemon of CNN becomes frantic, cuts of Ben Ferguson and goes to commercial as he points out more lies by CNN, this time wrongfully praising Obama about having no indictments during his presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQn8uVVr8Uk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh5R5DCBctk
youtu.be/yDmDG06tmKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
youtube.com/watch?v=IEVI13JvI2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8
youtube.com/watch?v=B6u-aQnEqJQ
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no es bueno!

He just starts shouting NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! over his guest and then cuts to commercial. Also the liberal shill is talking about people in the Trump campaign who have done things that are illegal. Trump guest points out people in Obama/Hillary camp who did illegal things. Suddenly Don says "What does that have to do with what we're talking about? before shouting over him for commercial break.

How do people watch this shit?

CNN are fucked

should've known you can't say that stuff on tv

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!

ben ferguson still goes on cnn? kek

CNN: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NONONONONO YOU CANT TALK ABOUT THAT, JUST NONONONONONONO

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh5R5DCBctk

I was at the doctors office today and they leave this shit on. I damn near lost my shit. No wonder people go crazy. They probably watch this kid nonsense all day

Western establishment media organizations are really no better than Soviet-era "Pravda" at this point

Not as bad as when they cut the feed from technical difficulties.

At least cnn will have people on the show that says something not negative about trump. MSNBC will only bring on repubs if they vilify trump even worse than they do. A couple days ago Richard Painter was on and he basically said trump should be impeached and thrown out of office, because he doesn't like the way he's doing the job, not even for crimes or anything. Remember this was dubya's ethics lawyer, now demanding we overturn the will of the democracy on national tv. UNTHINKABLE.

>cut the feed from technical difficulties.

ohh nooo, that sucks

>"Pravda" at this point
Please tell us you've heard of James O'Keefe by now?

Of course. Why do you ask?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

>Don "where all da white wimmin?" Lemon

Open bobs!

NO NO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've started to avoid gyms that run cnn, found a nice one that runs fox. Very comfy.

>Hurr you live in a bubble

No because I come here, and am 100x more informed than drive by lefshit retards because I run every story down from multiple sources.

>How do people watch this shit?
They don't

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

go to a more hardcore gym my man. powerlifters and bulls dont watch CNN

NO NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NOOOOOOO

>WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE

NOO NOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Lemon covers ears

"LA LA LA LA I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU"

Does anyone have the CNN clip of that insufferable fat spic that is always on there, supposedly a republican, who starts singing "HAPPY DAYS HAPPY DAYS, I CANT HEAR YOU" when a trump supporter confronts her?

CNN: Talk to the hand.

haha i found it quick. also get a look at that GORILLA. fucking two DISGUSTING WARPIGS

youtu.be/yDmDG06tmKQ

cuzz the lemonhead aint listening

CNN just played this video AGAIN. They just won't admit there BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

That's fucking nuts. Reminds me of that video of the two gibbering mammies who won the "debate" at that university. Pure idiocracy

That nigger's name is Don Lemon. What a fucking joke.

This version has comments
youtube.com/watch?v=IEVI13JvI2U

>people actually think she won the "debate"

>There were no indictments under Barack Obama!

Eric Holder was going to be impeached before he resigned for the fast and furious scandal, but the media barely followed that story because it was about two niggers they propped up to be great guys.

> The absolute state of left media

Being impartial I don’t think Trump did anything bad, Dems are so woven into the deep state agenda talking to them and getting through to them is almost impossible without being called a Russian troll. I support trump although his last policy of tax reform passing has little to do with helping American citizen, and more with lining the pockets of billionaire and wall street. I’d like justice to be served with Hillary and the fbi because at this point no one trusts the Dems or intelligence agencies because of their illegal activity. Luckily we’re such a strong nation in terms of freedoms and military because they’ve been trying to take our rights and were still more free than 100% of the world. Justice isn’t blind anymore and the people in gov have been corrupt so long it’s a shit show in all branches and media.

Don "NO NO NO" Lemon

This. If Trump delivers on destroying pedoelite I will officially consider him a badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8

My gym is playing metal all the time, hilarious, one guy got muscle rupture from fear factory day.

>without being called a Russian troll

That shit is really disturbing. I was commenting on the CBC website a few weeks ago and about six lefties accused me of working for Russia just because I said there was no evidence that Trump was in collusion with Moscow! It's sad to see how easily brainwashed these sheep really are. It's even weirder that the same lefties are still screaming because a bunch of Stalinist screenwriters got fired from their jobs 60 years ago for literally supporting a totalitarian Russian government over their own country

>ohh nooo, that sucks

I could see if the guy was asking for “make America white again” but he brought up actual irrefutable arguments and facts.

lmao
new meme?
other than christ 'oh no that sucks' cuomo

NO NO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can already smell the icoming floods of new memes

Did someone say 2 Drumpffffsfsfsdffffff??

Niggaz eh eh eh eh niggaz eh eh eh nigga

cnn sole purpose is for leftist, ignorance normies, and parroting by other country

That's why theres no responses. They're hard at work already.

>a solid 10 NO's

exquisite

Oh wow a guy sold guns to track down a gang what about the president that sold them to the Taliban for nothing other than to help them fight.

NO... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

>sold gun to spics that were used to kill americans

that what you mean cucky?

Starts with Breaking News to a year old story that no one cares about?
CNN needs to chill

>a guy sold guns to track down a gang

One of those guns was later used to murder a Border Patrol agent. Still, who cares, right? Look over there, a squirrel!

stupid fucking nigger

Whats the problem? The Guy brings up Hillary as If she got away with it. Like don Said, she has been investigated over a dozen Times and lost the fucking election. The fact that trumpetards keep bringing her up really shows how biased they are.

You cant have a well-mannered discussion when someone constantly brings up falsehoods and tries to shift the spotlight. Own up to the president you have istead of constantly saying "at least Its not killary". Yeah, shes not president, so Why bring her up?

>what about the president that sold them to the Taliban for nothing other than to help them fight.

U mean... again: obama n clinton ?

Yeah and the Guns and training Reagan and Bush sold to the Osama bin Laden where used to kill american solders yet no one says shit about that cause hey a republican did it so it was ok.

OOHHHHH NOOOOO

I think you're in the wrong neighborhood, 'bucko.

This war has just began.

>he Guy brings up Hillary as If she got away with it.

She did get away with it. She broke a law which allows no exemption for negligence, and she skated anyway

>she has been investigated over a dozen Times

Evidently the investigators aren't doing their jobs. What about Uranium One?

> and lost the fucking election.

Which you cucks keep whining about trying to overturn

>when someone constantly brings up falsehoods

He was telling the truth. "Russia hacked the US election" is a falsehood and yet we've heard nothing else from the Left and the media (but I repeat myself) for the last fucking year

no Reagan and Bush ya idiot

Anyone else remember this. Not exactly a lie on their part. Pretty tasteless shit from CNN nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6u-aQnEqJQ

I loathe them with seething hatred of pure Anglo rage!!!

CNN is The liberal laugh factory of fail ure !!

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

So we can't bring up Hillary's misdeeds because she's ancient history but Reagan is fair game?

You really don't not have an argument here, just a "but what about this!?!!??!"

Also, Obongo was arming ISIS in syria you nigger just FYI.

Whatever gets you off leaf.

>Own up to the president you have istead of constantly saying "at least Its not killary". Yeah, shes not president, so Why bring her up?
Because the choices were Trump and Hillary, and Trump was a far better choice?
Admit it, 99% of the people who trash Trump are really saying "you should have chosen Hillary instead."

>let me finish
>no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO!!!
Holy shit

LETS NOT FORGET BOYS...THIS IS WAR AGAINST THESE FUCKING DEMONS.

>Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton. In the aftermath of Silsby's arrest, her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of trafficking women and minors from Central America and Haiti. The revelation of this news in November was either ignored by the Western media or attacked by Clinton controlled publications.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

>a leaf
CNN is literally a tabloid now, no one in reality pays any attention to them. Most of their viewers are Sup Forums at this point.

Sad thing is people will still watch this and agree with that NIgger

>Most of their viewers are Sup Forums at this point.
kek. Unfortunately they still have huge government and international contracts (since their whole purpose is to spread political propaganda 1984 style) so they are played in almost every airport around the world etc.

ah there he is. I was expecting this response from a leaf though, but swedish people are just like european canadians anyways

Obviously she didnt break a law, Since she wasnt indicted. Oh Whats that? You know better than multiple different agencies all investigating this same thing over a dozen Times? Well color me surprised.

Just face it. No matter how much you want it to be true none of What she did was considered illegal. If you dont agree, well ten you are just as bad, If not worse than, the people crying over the election results. The fact that you cant see this hypocrisy is mind numbing.

Also, russia hacking the election is not a falsehood, it is still under investigation and a lot of Trump officials have admitted to conversing and meeting with russian officials with out disclosing it. Something which actually is, you know, illegal :^).

OH NO NO NO

“Investigated” by people she is in league with you mean. You can’t be this dumb, or can you...?

>Obviously she didnt break a law, Since she wasnt indicted.
ever heard of corruption? politicians in my country are breaking the law all the time in a heavy manner. still, the ones really responsible for corruption crimes will never be "indicted"

>Something which actually is, you know, illegal :^).
> :^)
kill yourself clowncuck

I don't know how anyone can legitimately watch CNN news for more than a few seconds, it just feels like I'm losing brain cells.

Comey admitted she broke the law, though. He just recommended not to pursue charges.... Watch his speech again.

I know you're Swedish, but are you really this fucking naive? Go read the law for yourself. Comey admitted she broke it by having the private server but then mumbled something about how she didn't mean to do it. Turns out the law in question specifically mentions that negligence is not an excuse. Do you really not understand that influential people can break the law and get away with it, Sven?

> russia hacking the election is not a falsehood

There's no evidence despite a year of frantic digging by your side anxious to deflect the blame for Hillary's loss onto the Russian bogeyman. It's an obvious lie and you've fallen for it, you gullible Scandinavian twat

>There are people who believe CNN is reporting the truth

Every now and then you see something that wakes you up to just how desperate these globalist traitors are, they went all in selling us out and will do and say anything to save their necks.

no my point is that the one sided bullshit of republicans gets old everything Hillary has been accused off has been done buy republicans since the 70s and 80s but because the where republicans there is nothing said it is only when a democrat does the same shit do the republican base blow there lids. The double standered just gets fucking old and is why no one really gives a shit what republicans complain about anymore.

a few years ago I've been watching channels like cnn to get neutral news information, because fox was too biased. funny how things turn around so quickly

Yes, Hillary controls all the investigative branches of the government, and she Colluded with russia, and she commited voter fraud.

Then how did she Lose? Jesus christ, are you unironically this fucking stupid?

Fuck all the scandals and dishonesty, THIS is why I can't watch the MSM, the nonstop shouting over each other shit.

It's like a feeling of creeping anxiety, like being in a room with two women who are screaming at each other.

Great, you've figured out that both parties are corrupt. However, much of the mainstream media shills for the Democrats alone, especially CNN, which is the actual subject of this thread

>Wake up at 5am, brush teeth, breakfast (cold oats and water - power bill was shut off so can't afford to heat them).
>Leave home at 5:30, into work at 7 (all city apartments have been given to refugees who I work to subsidize, so I live 1.5 hours from work).
>Begin working on notes for the tolerance seminar at 10:30.
>Xir (my boss) waddles in at 10:25 in a "fat acceptance" shirt and "white boiz can't compete" shorts.
>Boss is non-cis, so Xir was given a free apartment, 2 minutes walk from work.
>Xir gets to work even faster by taking taxi.
>"user, have you written my notes for today's presentation?"
>"Yes Xir," I reply. I attempt to hand Xir the papers.
>Xir's face begins to redden.
>"Xir, XIR?!?! Who the fuck do you think you're talking to you WHITE MALE CIS SCUM! I am not Xir today, I am Xeemie. What is it about genderFLUID that you don't fucking understand? Pack your things and get the fuck out you piece of shit white male fuckhead shitlord!"
>I sigh
>I ask myself, "why do I have to be so racist and sexist? Why can't I just check my privilege?" as I pack my things and get out.
>I ask Xeemie if I can kiss Xeemie's feet on the way out as an apology.
>Xeemie agrees, as long as I give the rest of my salary to a family of African refugees.
>It was a small price to pay to breathe in the beautiful fungus smell of Xeemie's big toe in particular.
>I love being Swedish, wouldn't trade it for the world.

She lost because her race-baiting alienated white working-class voters in Rust Belt states, many of whom had previously voted for Obama. Just because she is corrupt doesn't mean she is infallible

FUCK HILLARY YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHILL

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT SEE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS INVOLVED IN MULTIPLE TREACHERIES. LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN FUCKING SILSBURY SCANDAL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. THEY'RE LITERAL FUCKING HUMAN TRAFFICKERS

>NO ONE WAS INDICTED
>LITERALLY 4000 SEALED INDICTMENTS

The majority of the heads of these agencies were directly appointed by uniparty globalist deep state approved candidates. They aren’t elected moron. Stfu and worry about the sovereignty of your own country being sold down the river by these same types.