Why is America such an absolute shithole?

Why is America such an absolute shithole?

it`s being ruled by jews , freemasons and niggers

overpopulation

Niggers, skanks, kikes, faggots etc and the rest of the people, for the most part are all tattle-tales, brown-nosers, sucksup or cowards. I find it difficult to believe the history of the US that they would pay taxes back then when they pay for all these awesome half-nigger freak kids to replace them. I don't even care what happens anymore.

Look who's in the picture, dumbass

nice try OP

but only liberal/democrat cities/counties look like that

How did a country with 1/10th the amount of Niggers manage to be about 9/10ths as bad as Africa?

I'd honestly rather live in Africa because its only a little worse and an apartment won't cost me $4000 a month.

It's absolutely full of non-whites. Best thing is, their statistics of 56% white include latinos.

>Doesn't want to live in a prosperous ethno state

So did anything change since Drumph took over the office?

>i've been living a rock

please update me

>Commiefornia

No it doesn't. The 56% figure is non-hispanic whites.

>liberals
>liberals
>liberals
Democrats represent most cities in the USA so your point is invalid

Whenever the issue of urban poverty comes up, Sup Forums has no opinion or policy other than "blame liberals". It's like seeing a retard sitting in his own shit and blaming someone else for it while doing nothing about it. And that's the only thing the republicans would do if they came to power anyway.

>liberals
>liberals
>liberals

and? I see no homeless. No pile of trash by a sewer. did you just want to be a faggot for faggotry's sake?

In this case the pile of trash is the home

looks comfy desu

looks breddy comfy desu

>i imagine the days are spent drinking thirty racks of lone star or mil beast and shooting 22's mindlessly in rural cul de sacs

>and nights fucking your cousin to keep warm

Well, you could always remove the fucking niggers, but nobody ever seems interested in that. However, cons are willing to let them die in the street while libs give them money to fuck dey baby mama and smoke dat gud gud

1) we moved our obsolete farm equipment into our cities, instead of deporting them back to africa how we should have

2) we failed to protect our borders from illegal immigration

3) we allowed communists and jews to design immigration policy, which allowed for replacement of entire white neighborhoods, with non-white, non-europeans who had no intention of ever integrating

4) we coddle the homeless, instead of rounding them up and putting them into work/internment/extermination camps

Get your men to stop fucking their pillows and stop your women from jumping in front of trains, then you can tell me how shitty my country is.

The blacks.

/thread

We need to make a list of all these undesirables

Find out where they live and each one of us according to out proximity to the target gets a sign to terminate one of them

When the uprising is declared we take them all out in one fell swoop

For high profile targets we a sign members to task groups

It's time to break up japan kun it was beautiful till lasted,korea chin and china sempai are waiting for you

at last photo for you japan kun

Absolutely comfy.

>liberals
>Democrats represent most cities in the USA so your point is invalid
When americans say liberals these days they usually mean democrats.

Pol is a board of peace, fuck off niggerfaggotbongistani.
>inb4 autistic amerimutt meme spam

Nice try, FBI

Too many niggers, spics, hillbillies and poor people

Wealth is degeneracy manifest

where do you see commies you fucking cuck?

It isn't. Just don't look at Minority Neighborhoods. Hell, even Asian's have it pretty well off.

Pic Related (Mckinney, Texas)