Can't blame the man

He's referring to the art school

why doesnt anyone talk about this manga

He wasn't a bad artist, really.

>tfw you're Adolf Hitler

>tfw the nazi scientist says time travel is physically impossible

No waifus

Not even baiting

>a perfect clone baby of hitler is made by the cyberhell far-alt-shadow-right to lead them to prosperity
>the new baby hitler sees the world and decides it needs more beauty and dedicates himself to his art
would you read the LN?

>implying hitler isn't a prime time waifu material

Considering that's what Hitler Prime wanted? Probably. Might be interesting to read especially if history ends up repeating itself because he gets jilted out of the art school for the Jewish staff's tribe-centered picks.

I want to turn back time and protect his smile.

Because it wasn't very good, especially compared to his other works. Too much random bullshit followed up with "oh by the way here's the bat again, deep stuff am I right?".

I've been waiting years for Billy Bat to get licensed,nothing.

>vienna art school purposely reject hitler so he could use his actual talent and charisma to become a dictator and kill jews
>everything is according to the plan

>WW2 was just a big art project

Like pottery

I cry every time.

>hitler committed every evil thing possible so the world's hatred and anger gets focused on him
>he hopes the world will unite to stop him and guarantee peace for the future

did hitler have a geass as well?

>the jews ruin everything
>again

>hitler committed every evil thing possible so the world's hatred and anger gets focused on him
But that's wrong, he only did good things, like getting rid of the shekel parasites.

billy bat?

he didnt though, lol

looks like
it also looks to be only a mentioning

I want to waifu this man so hard. I wonder how Hitler would be as a waifu?

On young Hitler's loneliness and solitary nature

>"Although he always felt a sense of responsibility for everything that happened, he was always a lonely and solitary man, determined to reply upon himself, and so to reach his goal"
p.165

>"But he? Where should he have gone that Christmas Eve? He had no acquaintances, no friends, nobody who would have received him with open arms. For him the world was hostile and empty. [...] All he ever told me of that Christmas Eve was that he had wandered around for hours. Only towards morning had he returned home and gone to sleep. What he thought, felt and suffered I never knew"
p.140

>"'Gustle', she said - usually she called me Herr Kubizek, but in that hour she used the name by which Adolf always called me - 'go on being a good friend to my son when I'm no longer here. He has no one else'. With tears in my eyes I promised, and then I went"
p.137

Yes, he was. He could make a pretty painting but he had such a shit grasp on the basics of perspective and proportion.

On his youth

>"I was surprised he had so much spare time and asked innocently whether he had a job. 'Of course not', was his gruff reply [...] He did not consider that any particular work [...] was necessary for him"
p.29/30

>"Many other qualities which are characteristic of youth were lacking in him: a carefree letting go of himself, living only for the day, the happy attitude of 'what is to be, will be'. His idea was that these were things that did not become a young man"
p.43

>"He had no comprehension of enjoyment of life as others knew it. He did not smoke, he did not drink, and in Vienna, for instance, he lives for days on milk and bread only"
p.39

>"When we passed by the Cafe Baumgartner he would get wildly worked up about the young men who were exhibiting themselves at marble-topped tables behind the big window panes and wasting their time in idle gossip, without apparently realizing how much this indignation was contradicted by his own way of life"
p.30

Now post the webm of Hitler trying to dance poorly.

I feel you Adolf-kun

and then he became an edgy fuck and started the now hated vietnam war. take note Sup Forums

the holocaust was faked tho

Anual reminder he would have fucking killed it at an architectural school.

He was doing it to clense the world of the weak jews so only the high jews survived
>tfw hitler was the ultimate zionist
And plus its not like dying means anything, what with the thought elevator.

Adolf had a hard life.

Why is the world's hatred and anger not focused on communism?

>He could make a pretty painting but he had such a shit grasp on the basics of perspective and proportion.

That was every U.S. German POW in WW2 Senpai. Also yes, art schools are full of shit.

It isn't? I thoug people hated commies averywhere.
Also how come i can't find the Mein Kampf manga anywhere?

The bad guys eager to pick up the fallen standard of communism are not as obvious as the bad guys eager to pick up the fallen standard of nazism.