Saw cute anime girls drinking sake and thought I'd give it a try. It's really bad

Saw cute anime girls drinking sake and thought I'd give it a try. It's really bad.
What has anime tricked you into buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Brewing_Company
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dr pepper, no regrets

Anime tricked me to buy anime.

>Vodka (Mnemosyne), Sake (various, liked it), a Katana (Gantz manga), sushi regularly (various, love it), several figmas (various), going to concerts (Chaos;Head VN).

Shokugeki no Soma convinced me to try eating pickles on my burgers. I like pickles on burgers now.
does anyone have the edit of pic related with Isshiki?

It tricked me into putting mayo on my eggs, I wasn't dissapoint.

Good shit.

Minimalistic furniture (most of them).
Red candles, candel holders and magick books (Bible Black anime and VN).
Asahi beer (Evengelion)
Curry (several anime)
VAIO laptop (Angel Beats)
Honda Fit (If I ever want a car)
Concerts tickets (Bubblegum Crisis)
Manga (various)

An HTC Vive, partly, because most influences weren't anime.

You mean it isn't a common thing where you are?

Toshinou Kyoko has absolute garbage taste in ice cream, I can say that much.

cosplay

If you've ever had deviled eggs you've basically had mayo eggs to begin with.

>genmaicha tea (it's pretty damn good for tea that was supposed to be for poor people)
>sake
>various kinds of tempura
>tonkatsu
>some minimalistic furniture, like
>a lot of Japanese tech
>Dr Pepper (just once, it's ridiculously hard to find)

haven't tried, because of how difficult it is to find them or because of monetary reasons
>Sapporo beer
>Asahi beer
>japanese toilets
>going to a shinto temple

>>Dr Pepper (just once, it's ridiculously hard to find)
Where do you live?

Hope.

>>Sapporo beer
>>Asahi beer
they're basically budweiser

Bulgaria. It's impossible to find. The first (and last) time I tried it was around 2012, where by some ridiculous luck it was in a couple of shops, as well as in some supermarkets. They were reaching their expiration date soon and they sold them on the cheap. Now, though? I've heard that there are a couple of places that have it for sure, but they happen to be all the way to the capital, which is more than 300 kilometers away. Even if I know how wonderful Dr. Pepper is, there's no way I'm going to travel that much just for it.

it was being sold in shops and supermarkets in my town*

That fish shaped pastry with the red bean paste in it. It was alright.
Ramune. Good but too expensive.

Want to try: Meiji chocolate and dango

Has anyone gone to a sushi place and had a green tea icecream?
It's very bad

>It's very bad
What the fuck is wrong with you, that shit's great.

>not already having pickles on your burgers
Fucking what? What did you normally have?

>tfw I love ramune but I'm worried a Japanese person will see me drinking a children's drink and think I'm a loser or something

Can confirm. Saki sucks hot or cold.

Then again I found out my local Japanese restaurant is actually staffed with Filipinos, so take that as you will.

>Then again I found out my local Japanese restaurant is actually staffed with Filipinos, so take that as you will.
Every Japanese restaurant in the USA will have any type of Asian besides Japanese people working it. The only exception is the one at Epcot.

in my experience, hot sake goes really well with food
*unless it's american sake, which has a unnecessarily high ABV just for keks

>American saki
That might be it. I'm on the East Coast and in the south, so I'm lucky to get a few authentic Jap products. The only thing we get is Sapporo (which is good, but I wish Kirin was more widely available). All the saki here is made in California, and good lord it tastes so terrible I can never finish the shit.

>when you spend well over a grand on a bicycle and gear only to look like a jackass in public all because you wanted to fug an anime

Good times.

A popular Japanese drink which literally tastes like sweat, because someone in Haikyuu drinks it a lot. It was disgusting, 0/10 not recommended

Shoulda gotten an actual motorcycle

I already have two.

>going to concerts (Chaos;Head VN)
So you were hoping for an orgy?

Dude that's literally just water with sodium, potassium, and calcium most likely.

It's not supposed to be something you drink just for the shit of it, there's a genuine reason to

What was that japanese powdered stuff you add to milk called?

Semen.

It's for when you are doing sports.

Masturbation is a sport, right? It gets me all sweaty.

Hahahahahahaha

Something's wrong with your tastebuds. It tastes light and sweet. How could you not like it?

lettuce, cheese, ketchup. Really whatever fast food place put in their besides pickles.
also found it

Well, yes. That was the genuine reason I was alluding to

>it's really bad
Die in a fire

Sake is shut, but I could drink bottle after bottle of plum wine. Karaage is pretty good.

Never would have thought of raw egg whites mixed into fresh rice with the yolk on top. With some soy sauce and a sash of sesame oil, it turns out TKG is pretty tasty for a really easy/lazy dish.

Fun Fact: Sapporo in the USA is brewed in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Brewing_Company

>putting eggs into ramen
Not bad.
>closing my eyes sometimes when I smile
Very bad.

Eh, even here in Minneapolis we've got a stellar ramen shop owned and run by a proper jap-born nip in his early 40s. He's in a solid punk group on the side with another 1st-gen nip and makes some great tonkatsu and even tsukemen, which is really hard to come across in the midwest.

I'd love to share the shop info in case other MN faggots are in this thread, but I don't want to dox him.

>plum wine
>not drinking rakija
faggot

Tried most of the above. I also tried an onigiri at my local izakaya, it was surprisingly good. I ordered two more, they had grilled and steamed versions.

Sometimes I close my eyes when I'm laughing. I think I'm the green.

I disagree. The one I had is sweeter than the Haagen Dasz one that's for sure.

A Strat. Now it's piling up dust.

Gimme that Ramen fucker
Even better if it's actual Ramen and not pho thai

Also ur gay

Try pretty much any Japanese restaurant in LA's South Bay, especially Torrance and Gardena.

It also tastes nothing like the Japanese version at all, same for Kirin as well. Asahi is the only one of the "big three" that can actually be found in anything close to its original flavor.

I was shocked the first time I went to Japan and had beer there, it's totally different. I think it's maltier but I suck at describing flavors.

>What has anime tricked you into buying?
Rope

a flip phone