GOOK PROBLEM #9

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africaedition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners need to be tortured and killed, but euro losers must be ashamed and killed by their hapa sons.
STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
STOP MAKING ELLIOT RODGERS
Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NOG DNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmiYqpT0zrE
nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5k1ci_DWx1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-xjCliYHTnA&t=218s
reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/7m9i7j/trump_tax_bill_contains_a_heavy_dose_of_divorce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh look, it's this thread again.

So what? Are you with plague YF?

"I don't like white guys dating Asians so I'm going to cherry pick to find white guys dating ugly Asian chicks" Most of these couples are attractive, the pic you posted is 1 out of 10 aw wm couples.

Bumpey

I’m sorry for you having gook blood.

t. white roastie

You're half gook already Mongol rape baby.

I don't think you can self bump on Sup Forums anymore, and by anymore I mean something like 2 years now

I can do anything

Reminder - the only reason white nazis are so often pounding that ugly gook manko is because ugly gook women are the only women who don't care about "muh racism".

So there's nothing hypocritical about the nazis fucking yellow women; it's the only women they can get.

He's pretty ugly desu. He did ok finding a 4/10 asian girl when he's at best 4/10 himself. Make sure to properly season your posts.

it's white problem tho.

You are stupid nigger.

White soy boys with yellow fever are the problem. They're weak minded and useless. Asians are superior. Asian (not Jungle asians) are objectively smarter, richer, and more stable

You are all ugly incels

AMA

No, you East Asians are good at living within the system and technology the white man invents. Without the white man you parasites will just continue to live in your current state, without major progresse, for all eternity.

white women are completely ruined by american pop culture they are whores and they are not loyal at all this is why more and more white males are dating asian woman and this will countinue the the coming years and the only ones to blame are white woman

Asian women are hot.

timestamp

as a matter of fact, all Russians are mongrels.
youtube.com/watch?v=VmiYqpT0zrE

No, they aren't

>all
Nigger tier declamation. 50-60% are finngolod mongrels, but 40% are bio-lly full euros.

if you are not attracted to this so user but i have news for you

*sorry

watch the video mutt, or you are just too afraid to face it.

You merciless yellow skinned demons. You are sinister and cruel in everything you do. From how you yellow monsters eat dog, torturing them with fire before eating to the way you wage war with torture, there is something ruthless in your blood. A desire to inflict suffering and pain on those you control. It is seen in the many videos of children hit by cars and yellow chinks callously walking by them to these dog torture videos you are simply disgusting. Reports about how you showed utter cruelty to murican soldiers during WW2 even pillaging and raping your Chinese cousins in Nanking... This is your nature, a soul less and calculating demon set on control and subjugation. Always plotting evil plans beneath your slanted shifty eyes.... You are horrible people. If I may call you people... Completely devoid of humanity and lacking any capacity for compassion or empathy... Natures Calculating Sociopaths... that's how I view you... as niggers are natures psychopaths.

>EU force Greeks to sell out their coutry
>Greeks sell it to China
nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html
They are coming for eastern europe central asia is going to extend to Poland at this rate

I know better what's goin' on in my country. And yes we have many hapas in Ural. So shut the fuck your monkey mouth fucking nigger.

lol another mad muttski.

Based Mexico.

>le 0%
you are literally barely a human you are the absolute mutt

I just want to clarify that gooks and nips are a-okay. You're really after the Han. Pic related is worth the read.

Why post a commentary on early 1930's China? Do you really think it's a viable comparison to modern China and Chinese women? It wouldn't be a good comparison to compare modern American women to the 1930's culture desu.

Nice job finding a Taiwan asian user. It's one of my goals too as a fellow white man.

This.

Singapore is right.
white are inferior than asians.

>(((The System)))
>white men's invention

Then where do Austronesian Pacific Islanders stand ?

>every day with these threads
How is it possible to be this salty that asian girls exist? What did they ever do to you? Did your bf leave you for an asian girl and now you just shitpost your impotent rage every day?

What else are white women gonna do but insult white men who go for Asian women? They can't do anything else without getting caught up in the racism deadfall trap they set up.

You just stupid colored underhumans. just hate hapas and gooks, also have dick. Your logic is literally subhuman logic, i don't care about my ego issues, just fucking hate slant eyed roaches and sissy american bugmens. Fuck off cucks

Gooks are the next best race after whites. Who do you suggest are better? Pajits? Hispanics? Native Americans? Abbos? Arabs? Chinese and Japanese actually run nice stable countries with more advanced stuff than my own, like bullet trains and sky scrapers with no crime.

Perhaps you prefer the Jew?

No. Asians are the closest thing you can get to a white person, they are thin, have good values, and build up society rather than destroy it. When all of our women are being sluts and aborting white kids, what other choice do we have?

White girls in my life have cheated, had dozens to over 100 partners. Are just whore trash and one even aborted my kid and lied to me that it was a miscarriage. If a white girl crosses me again I'll kill her. I never had a girlfriend that liked to cuddle until I dated an Asian. She's been great. Virgin, just a cute girl. Also smart and has a good job. Things are perfect. You telling me I should end this just because she isn't white? And for what? More recovering addict white trash girls with 50 partners? Give me a break. I haven't even met a white girl worth going out with that also is willing to have kids.

Says the filthy kike. Seriously though we need to do something about the gook problem

I know what black supremacists say why they're better (melanin, magic, kangzz N Shit). But I wonder how Asian supremacists claim to be better. Logic? Higher IQ? Collective power?

Race hierarchy:

1: Jews
2: Asians
3: Anglos
(gap)
>9000: Sub saharan blacks
>9000: Caucasians

I need to have a look at good looking WM and AF and their kids before I'll be convinced it's a mistake. All I've seen so far are absolute 0/10. Of course they'll have 0/10 chuildren too.

No need to cherry pick desu

That's rich coming from a russian, your whole nation is mongol DNA

Love me a gook thread, especially since I have a korean qt. I'm also against white race-mixing, for other people not me though.

>implying not all woman are whores

Virgin detected

Oh no my children will have slightly higher IQ than me and I will be able to impose traditional Asian family values, giving me a comfortable retirement with family around me.

Fucking BASED ruskie of advanced internet hacking is telling this board how it really is

Shut the hell up dumb nigger american

B-based, these are the jungle gooks you bring back b-but keep posting jap models kek

OP is a Russian, Hitler should've finished you slavs off.

how is he ugly?

Hi hapa boy. How are you doin? The day of retribution is coming pal?

Enjoy your incel psychopath children

This
There's no such thing as a hot asian.

Thats pretty much the whole race; the question is is there any such thing as a not hot Asian? Very rarely.

I dont know op some gooketes are pretty cute. To deny that is be a closeted faggot. I wouldn mix on the fear of the results, with whites the chances are better. But theres no denying they look good.

They do look cute though

Listen to OP. Married an Asian girl. Not a subhuman Filipino whore either. A real honorary Aryan.
>honorary Aryan
That is just a meme by the way. They are nothing like us but are damn good at tricking us into thinking they are. Have fun with you Asian children, I know I am.....

gooks are okay as long as you get an embyo transfer or surrogate white mother. raising a family with a white woman is nearly impossible

Unfortunately for you I belong to the Scandinavian master race (hard to believe we exist with all these niggers around, right)?

Photo with time stamp or subhuman yellow dicklet.

I'm gonna make me some rare blonde hahapas for posterity.

hnnnnnnnggggg would defile

No one finds asians attractive and you people are despicable for trying to pretend that people do.

black or brown seems to look better on asians

If you don’t find Asians attractive something may be off.

They can suit anything desu. Black is my favorite though.

Sometimes I feel like people just make these threads so they can insult white women and put them down.

Flips are literally the ugliest of Asians.

That's good, anyone who's ever been in an interracial relationship should be thrown into a giant blender.

How about you read Townsend's analysis first. Here's a story.
>be me sitting eating lunch alone at restaurant
>another western looking male is talking on his phone
>can't quite pin the language
>he finishes the call and starts chatting me up
>find out he's israeli
>mfw I gotta talk to this yid
>keep it cordial and talk mid-east politics
>finds out he's in taiwan on business and lives in the mainland
>shows me picture of beautiful chinese girlfriend
>he then asks me verbatim "did you catch the yellow fever yet user?!" in his shrill kike voice
>don't skip a beat and say "actually quite the opposite. though I do see many beautiful taiwanese women, they are beautiful for the very reason that they are taiwanese. living in a largely homogenous country has shown me the importance of maintaining racial and ethnic boundaries. I can appreciate and respect aspects of their culture, but I will never be one of them. I want nothing more now than to find a woman who shares my background."
Unlike you burger, I am no mutt, and do not condone miscegenation.

Reminder that white people can't race mix for shit.

Asians are bug people. They have the lowest ratio of pretty to ugly: Asian bitches without makeup/plastic surgery are the ugliest

Why would you be attracted to them? They only come in one color, have a completely different culture that a grotesque nigger like anyone from the west wouldn't fit into, all on top of the fact that miscegenation is bad and destroys cultures and peoples.

Lol whoever made that image know nothing about how Japanese women really are
>impossible standards for how much money the man is supposed to make
>loveless, sexless marriage after children are born
Yeah sounds awesome

because they are mixed with caucasoid spaniards and americans. Mestizos are always ugly. And that is the exact thing race mixers want to create.

...is that supposed to change my mind? Look at her nose.

Most of the insults towards white women in these threads is unwarranted, but some "insults" are deserved. It's unreasonable to expect white men to grow throughout their 20s, alone, then adopt or whatever a poisoned white woman and fix her or red pill her or whatever. No. If white women won't go for the undergraduate young poor antisocial white men, then they have no business berating those Asian women who do save these men.

Filipinos are some of the most diverse people in the world. They come in every color, most have Spanish admixture so are already Hapas. They’re Catholics and are some of the most Euro influenced people in Asia, they lean right and assimilate great. I definitely wouldn’t say they’re my favorite Asians, but they have their advantages.

>"actually quite the opposite. though I do see many beautiful taiwanese women, they are beautiful for the very reason that they are taiwanese. living in a largely homogenous country has shown me the importance of maintaining racial and ethnic boundaries. I can appreciate and respect aspects of their culture, but I will never be one of them. I want nothing more now than to find a woman who shares my background."
Saying this as an American employee would get your ass canned faster than a jew pickes up a nickel from the sidewalk.

>asians have no sense of sympathy/empathy/compassion
youtube.com/watch?v=5k1ci_DWx1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-xjCliYHTnA&t=218s

I'd fuck them all. Where the hell do you buy one of these anyway? I'm lonely...

*Something is stirring in my crotch area

explain this btw

My pinoy girlfriend is beautiful, only thing is that she complain that her pussy is too dark but I love it. The dark outer lips and pink inner flesh.

WOW! This is actually a great idea.

So? Most Filipinas and Asians in general have sort of broad, flat noses, it’s a really cute trait desu.

They are the most annoying gooks of all. Little fucking Jews of the Orient

This is my life in a nutshell.

>Elliot
>White
He sure is (((white)))

My uncle's flip wives (he's had 2) have fucked him over. Taken money, demanded he buy preoperty for them AND their entire extended families, when he ran out of money the last one sent him back to the US to make more. While in the US she had a child with someone else.
>muh pure traditional Asians

reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/7m9i7j/trump_tax_bill_contains_a_heavy_dose_of_divorce/
>It's awful, but current alimony payers are grandfathered in. (am recently married to a man with a huge alimony commitment--this may result in men paying less alimony, as taxes are considered when it's all set up)