Now that the dusk has settled, what did you guys think of pic related...

Now that the dusk has settled, what did you guys think of pic related? Personally I like Ray as the main protaganest but I think her character would have benefited from being a women of colour. Thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slide thred

no

bump

>the shit parts

i wanted to shoot myself by the fifth time rey said the word "conflict"

i wanted to shoot myself when bb8 shot the coins at the gaurd

i wanted to shoot myself when luke did the cgi matrix stuff

>the good stuff
porgs

>I think her character would have benefited from being a women of colour.

Sure, why not?
Might as well turn the shit factor up to 11.

HE IS A LIGHT SWORD ISN'T HE

This movie was fucking boring AF. One of my mates and I just spent 3 hours chatting shit about the SJW parts. Everytime Finn was chatting to the feminists we were like "cant resist his BBC" and laughed out loud when the jewess bignose appears. Basically it wasnt even starwars, it was like some.inexperienced female writers followed a sci fi script. Also as an Oriental, the asian chick was fucking fugly. She was fat, box faced, tiny eyes, terrible voice and short.

This was the first one I've liked since 4, 5, and 6.

They recaptured my excitement by doing the unexpected which is to say, the expected in any logical sense.

>million to one shot
>they fail

>obvious shady dude with quirky personality
>sells 'em out like a piece of shit
>no redemption

>heroic sacrifice cut short
>point out how stupid it is

The worst thing were those porgs, waaaaay overdone and the guardians of the galaxy tier cheap jokes.

>what did you guys think of pic related?
Nobody on this board paid money to see it, but moviegoers rated it poorly on Rotten Tomatoes.

The film itself was okay, the direction Disney are going with Star Wars is horrible though.

>2017
>spending money on a fucking movie
>wasting your time watching a fucking movie
>letting the kikes alpha wave their way into your brain

the fuck is wrong with you idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k

Sums up how I felt about the movie.

That's the good shit.

why did you watch those movies

I thought the visuals were fucking awesome, but they were the best part of the movie story was meh. Overall 5.5/10 and I might go get a poster of that hyperdrive accident. Women drivers, amiright?

Didnt watch it. Im not an atheist

The hyperspace ship missile broke it for me.
Why did none of the ither 2 do it?
Why didnt they rkv the star killer last movie?
What was the point of the death star when everything is boom!
Except, no wIt especially tie fighter.
Tie fighter very boom.

Let. It. Die.

you know things are bad if any random fanfic is better than episodes 7 and 8 combined

I thought it was fine desu. Seemed that the people most butthurt were numales that had luke skywalker fantasies. In the film his character takes a very monk-like self sacrificial-for greater goof- angle, which I thought was consistent with the luke character. Fanboys wanted a sequence similar to vader's "fucking shit up" in the last act of rogue one.. It was not as good as the new bladerunner film, as far as sfi fi goes.

it was revenge against men for electing trump.

>you didnt let HER have HER turn
>lets have a 60 year old woman with pink hair be a leader

the only GOOD star wars movie was the empire strikes back. the new movies are just a bunch of lazy excuses to showcase le reddit technology

>dusk has settled

>hi, what did you think of thus movie? i think we need more niggers becayse we be needin mor, no what im sayin? we just be needin mor of us niggas

This. Dern probably wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't try to make her look like a tranny. She deserved better.

>protaganest
I despair.

Stupidest shit I've ever seen and thats without the bullshit. Come on Disney I can suspend disbelief but arcing lasers, building cruisers when lightspeed engines strapped to asteroids could annihilate every ship in the galaxy and larping as the toughest bigly scariest empire and not dropping a million storm troopers to secure you're victory. Seriously give me a fucking break.

You who still support Hollywood, can kindly leave Sup Forums ASAP.

Thanks and die of Ebola.

I’m still recovering from “dusk”

"i really like all the action"

"so many cool shots"

"I like ironman"

"avengers was a good moive"

ya and all of these plots are meaningless because they had 0 depth it was like a Marvel superhero movie, pretty and forgettable.

Only if she was the spawn of mace windu and half togruta

>likes a roastie as main protag
>thinks it's even better if the roastie protag is a non-white
First off, the entire story is dogshit, so it didn't matter who they put in there. Most importantly, putting a nigger lead in a movie that is "white" (as far as story and concepts go) and is designed for whites will fail horribly. It's like putting a nigger in a hypothetical Superman movie. Saging now, since this is obviously a slide thread.

>doing the unexpected which is to say, the expected in any logical sense.
I really enjoyed this film and that was basically why; it upset a bunch of star wars babbies by pointing out how fucking stupid so much of the universe is but I loved how much more sensibly it followed cause and effect than most other Star Wars films.