Symbolism Thread

Noticed hat many coat of arms and national flags have a double headed eagle on them. Wondering if any slavs or /his/ anons have any info on the reason or the origin.

Seems strange so many cultures would have the same design if they weren't related somehow. Haviing the same flag design defeats the purpose of a flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandaberunda
oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/enlil/
youtube.com/watch?v=wZezkcUKG7s&t=693s
youtube.com/watch?v=MpRP4xNIWbs
marchofthetitans.com/2013/03/05/nordic-desert-empire-ancient-egypt/
washingtonpost.com/politics/its-very-gold-the-presidential-coin-undergoes-a-trumpian-makeover/2017/12/22/23c8b11e-e5bb-11e7-ab50-621fe0588340_story.html?utm_term=.a92383ac8a8d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome#Russian_claims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I spotted one IRL

Clearly God is a bird

anyone know anything?

It seems the original use of double-headed eagle was among the ancient Hittites. For some reason the Byzantines did then adapt it much much later ...they were in Anatolia after all, on the same turf as the Hittites have been ... maybe some Byzantine emperor simply saw some old Hittite stone relief and liked the design.

Btw double-headedness is a common birth defect in animals, in reptiles and birds in particular. I have no idea if a double-headed eagle would be viable and could survive to grow into a fully-fledged bird of prey but still ... people all over the world are impressed by freakshow material.

Btw the Russians took over the double-headed eagle from the Byzantines when their empire fell and from there it gained popularity amongst Europeans.

the eagle was a sign of european nobility. it s used in multiple cultures because the eagle has spread in every continent.

in europe, traditionally, the eagle faces the side where territorial expansion goes.
the russian double headed eagle it s because the country faced wars on both east and west.
in short, the orientation of the eagle s head depends on where wars are oriented.

>the Byzantines and Hittites

But that doesn't explain why it's in places outside of the western sphere, like India and Native American tribes.

Also why is it in Western Europe?

the red coat of russia, is saint george killing a dragon. in christianity, that means killing the devil, evil, represented by the dragon. it s also the coat of arms of the city of moscow

How does England and Russia get the same iconography?

austria and germany have the eagle oriented towards west. most eastern european countries have the double headed eagle , because eastern european countries are halfway between east and west

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandaberunda

>india

they are both christian, and they were both empires. also, european monarchies, from portugal to russia and from norway to italy where all somehow related. the asburgic family was inbred as fuck

in arab culture eagles are respected. eagles are trained by arabs also, while they hate dogs.

isn t maybe a seal created by english occupation?

symbolism was widespread in the past, but every country gave its own meaning. the dragon is often represented as devil in europe, but for the chinese is positive and a sign of strength.

>Clearly God gives us the bird

ftfy

>India and Native American tribes

Old Dravidian India (Indus Valley civilization) had strong ties to Mesopotamia. You find a lot of Assyrian or Babylonian artifacts in old Indian cities. Also, India had been later taken over by Indoeuropean conquest ... and those were the same people culturally as the old Hittites. Maybe double-headed eagle was an ancient symbol in the original Indoeuropeans from the Pontic-Caspian steppe.

Concerning Native Americans ... either they developed it separately (by observing common birth defects in birds and thinking they were cool) OR the symbol is even older and stems from the ancient Siberian mammoth hunters. This population is interesting as they split at the Bering strait in ancient times .... some moved over to America while the rest moved westward through nowadays Russia and then again split off to go south towards the Black Sea. And these people (together with Caucasian hunter-gatherers) formed the baseline population for the Indoeuropeans. So maybe double-headed eagle was an ancient cultural symbol of these Siberians, that would explain why you find it both in Native Americans and (Indo)-Europeans or vedic Indians.

for me a really strong symbol is the tower of babylon. people challenged god by creating one race and building one tower that would go until the sky.
this can teach us 2 things: religion does not approve race mixing.
the second, challenging god with arrogance. now i m not so superstitious or anything, but the bible talks about the prostitute babylon and the tower. doesn t it remind you of dubai? native dubaians are drowning in their own hedonism and they are fond of building the tallest skyscrapers in the world

Everything in a coat of arms has meaning. It’s called heraldry. the double-headed eagle is a charge associated with the concept of Empire. Most modern uses of the symbol are directly or indirectly associated with its use by the Roman/Byzantine Empire, whose use of it represented the Empire's dominion over the Near East and the West. Google. There’s lot of explanations of the symbolism.

>as they split at the Bering strait in ancient times

but why are the oldest settlements on the East coast?

>a seal created by english occupation?

idk but india has a ancient hindu story about a double headed egle called the gandaberunda

the eagle oversees the left wing and the right wing. these groups play both wings like a fiddle. DIVIDE ET IMPERA par excellence

We also have it I think it originated from the east from trade

I did google, there are too many explanations and a bunch lead into masonry

>but why are the oldest settlements on the East coast?
see pic

wut...explain

Is blue eyes really that special?
pure blooded tribal Flips have them.

They have their own version of great flood, lady of the mountain and snake+lady myths. They have Mummies too.

>tfw mutt, no chance of blue eyes in my line

>The Double Headed Eagle represents the Roman Empire

that doesn't make sense as the use of the symbol predates Rome

The Double Headed Eagle represents the Roman Empire. The left side eagle is looking towards Rome. The right side eagle is looking towards Constantinople.

The Freemason '32' knockoff version appeared 100-200 years ago. It's a total fraud and a hijacking of the symbol. It would be like putting the Jewish Star of David on the American flag or something. The Freemasons are mocking the idea of Rome with their '32' pyramid symbol placed over the Roman Double Eagle.

The Holy Roman Empire (which lasted 1,000 years) also used the Double Headed Eagle.

No it doesn't.

Since flood myths are universal too, I'll share local versions of the story:
> Months before the great flood arrived, a wise man instructed the locals to cut all the trees and build a giant raft (the flood was a predictable event. Maybe a huge star/asteroid appeared?)
> They built the raft was built on a mountain and tethered to the ground so they'll be close to home once the waters subside
> White (turbulent?) waters engulfed the earth

> asshole God wants to head-hunt all the creatures so he flooded the world
> After the flood, there are siblings who survived
> He congratulates them for surviving
> they incest-repopulate the world

just like the hexagram predates judaism

Solutreans are white people from Europe. Who crossed the Atlantic, there is also the Clovis.
> Why are the oldest sites on the east coast.
It is closer to Europe. Mongoloid Amerindians(prairie niggers) crossed a land bridge and killed off the Clovis/Solutreans.
It is also why some of the stone tools of the aforementioned which predate the Prairie Niggers come from France.

see

se of the double-headed eagle in Hittite imagery has been interpreted as "royal insignia".[1] A monumental Hittite relief of a double-headed eagle grasping two hares is found at the eastern pier of the Sphinx Gate at Alaca Hüyük.[2]

sounds strangely close to the story of gilgamesh and Noah...

thats fuckin crazy maang

literally never mentioned in anthropology or American History

Yea but noon says it's just the Jews symbol, like they say the eagle is Romans

Even if i was Byzantine why do Slavs have it as a Coat of Arms?

It's the Symbol of ENLIL, Enki's Brother(Whose symbol is the Snake as you can see in image).

It means that nation is under Enlil's Protection.

In Masonic tradition the Eagle is the opponent of the Masons who are represented by the Snake.

Even the "I just wanna hunt XD" part?
(I know the Noah version but not of the epic of Gilgamesh version srry)

I like the local version of the story since I believe the great flood was caused by a meteor hitting the Clovises.

---
In the East, snakes are "friendlier"
The lady and the snake are twins and the snake is her adviser.
Pic somewhat related

>ENLIL

Also the double head's symbolism is about the Duality of the Universe, for example War is Peace and therefore he is of god of WAR AND PEACE.

Same with Creation, Creation is Destruction, when you DESTROY something YOU CREATE another Something, therefore a GOD OF CREATION is by DEFAULT a GOD OF DESTRUCTION

lmao.
You cunts try so hard to be accepted as white when you are literally the niggers of asia
>look guize blue eyes see we're white
you're not even human you 3rd world monkey, absolute filth

>>ENLIL

>Enlil's role in the mythology of Mesopotamia is based on his power and authority, and as such he can create and destroy.

>oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/enlil/

yep, in the end symbols are what you make of them. just like the swastika. and the roman empire never ceased to exist, it just changed clothes. they still speak latin to this day and apply the same means of control (divide and conquer, bread and circus)
and now they even have a "god emperor" in trump. it wouldn't surprise me if they run around in togas and chant ave trump behind the scenes lol

I'm a chink, sorry

>literally never mentioned in anthropology or American History
Has been fucked since Franz Boas.

The Hittites were blue eyed Whites you stupid fucking mexican wetback. The Double Head Eagle represents exactly what I said it represents. We're reuniting the Empire and the Jews are scared. You're just some stupid millennial spic asking dumb questions anyone involved in this would already know a decade ago. What are you 20 years old kid?

That native american blanket is a ripoff design. Who fucking cares.

what's a locust doing in monkeyland

shitskins love pets

>Franz Boas
>Jew

everytime

>The Double Head Eagle represents exactly what I said it represents

Sorry mate your wrong, It Represents ENLIL / JANUS the Double Headed God. Which is a symbol of Duality , of GOOD AND EVIL , no different than the Yin and Yang Sign.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZezkcUKG7s&t=693s

>The Hittites were blue eyed Whites

source needed.

>The Double Head Eagle represents exactly what I said it represents.

Roman Empire = Hittites...ok

>you stupid fucking mexican wetback.
> You're just some stupid millennial spic asking dumb questions

kek being this assblasted.

I'm 25, and believe it or not some people ask questions about things they want to know more about.

They use an eagle cause that's what the Space suits of the Annunaki Looked like 550 THOUSAND years ago, when they first came to EARTH.

because there is zero evidence other than some similar stone tool work...

have you watched this yet?

Also Represents Chaos and Order.

yes.

do you watch her other videos?

I have watched them all. Has anyone else?

>Also Represents Chaos and Order.

Light and Darkness, Good and Evil, Chaos and Order, Life and Death, Freedom and Slavery you name it...

And St. Petersburg is a Roman city.
youtube.com/watch?v=MpRP4xNIWbs

Yep. Every Fucking Time.
I do not even believe the genetic testing results the Kennewick Man since jews were involved in it and it fits the "narrative".

Where did go?

>The Hittites were blue eyed Whites
>source needed.
Might be somewhere in this book.
> marchofthetitans.com/2013/03/05/nordic-desert-empire-ancient-egypt/

Also paint wears off of stone.

are you upset for some reason? You can talk to us civil. I mean you don't have to be a dick.

I have and chekd I'm just glad someone else has gone down that rabbithole too.

Partly why I posted this thread. You should check out the Mudflod evidence

Because the Tsar (Caesar) is 3rd Rome. Now go back to jerking your burrito, Carlos from California who has questions about this White Boy Empire his gut is directing him towards.

>maaaaaaaaang

and the crown could symbolize its reign over both. whoever uses this symbol intends to reign supreme over both sides.
divide et impera

Don't be an needless asshole. Im also not Mexican or in California.

but yes my gut is directing me towards a world empire.

Stay scared Morty Pedostein

You're not White.

{Kappa-Epsilon-Phi-Alpha-Lambda-Eta Lambda-Gamma}

BAPHOMET

A black two-headed Eagle is GOD; even a Black
Triangle is He. In His claws He beareth a sword;
yea, a sharp sword is held therein.
This Eagle is burnt up in the Great Fire; yet not a
feather is scorched. This Eagle is swallowed up
in the Great Sea; yet not a feather is wetted. so
flieth He in the air, and lighteth upon the earth at
His pleasure.
So spake IACOBUS BURGUNDUS MOLENSIS(17)
the Grand Master of the Temple; and of the GOD
that is Ass-headed did he dare not speak.

33 is the number of the Last Degree of Masonry,
which was conferred upon Frater P. in the year 1900
of the vulgar era by Don Jesus de Medina-Sidonia in
the City of Mexico.
Baphomet is the mysterious name of the God of the
Templars.
The Eagle described in paragraph 1 is that of the
Templars.
This Masonic symbol is, however, identified by
Frater P. with a bird, which is master of the four
elements, and therefore of the name Tetragrammaton.
Jacobus Burgundus Molensis suffered martyrdom
in the City of Paris in the year 1314 of the vulgar era.
The secrets of his order were, however, not lost, and
are still being communicated to the worthy by his
successors, as is intimated by the last paragraph, which
implies knowledge of a secret worship, of which the
Grand Master did not speak.
The Eagle may be identified, though not too closely,
with the Hawk previously spoken of.
It is perhaps the Sun, the exoteric object of worship
of all sensible cults; it is not to be confused with other
objects of the mystic aviary, such as the swan, phoenix,
pelican, dove and so on.

NOTE
(17) His initials I.B.M. are the initials of the Three
Pillars of the Temple, and add to 52, 13x4, BN, the
Son.

It's an ancient hyperborean symbol. The reason why there's one in mesoamerica is because the hyperboreans explored every part of the globe and brought their culture with them

Could be.
But you have no proofs.

(((Their))) playbook for the last 3-4 Milenia was Playing (((BOTH))) sides against the MIDDLE.

nope. So what's your point?

Well good for you. You are decades late and there's nothing you can do about it. Even the Jews were caught with their pants down. Now they're screaming out in hysteria every which way they possibly can. Scream scream scream.

You've been out maneuvered.

Hyperborean is nothing but another name for Arian / Nephalem.

Nephalem is Race Mixer between Annunaki and Earthlings.

If you didn't understand why the annunaki's Hate us and oppress us by now is cause we're Niggers and Mut's to them

and our fellow men and women, who claim to be rational, intelligent, logical, keep falling for it. sad!
even Sup Forums has has fallen for it. such a shame.

yea well i'm just learning about it since it's become interesting, i'm not looking to fix or change shit I just found out about.

I just noticed the pattern.

It jus makes sense to me senpai. The hyperboreans would've existed long before the glaciers receded allowing them to cross the bering strait land bridge. A people scientists call "Ancient North Eurasians" existed in Siberia and lived at this time. This group expanded into all of Eurasia and America. That would explain why mesoamericans have a similar culture to that found in indochina

Has anyone made the connection with the trump coin?

The eagle’s head faces right, not left, as on the seal.
> washingtonpost.com/politics/its-very-gold-the-presidential-coin-undergoes-a-trumpian-makeover/2017/12/22/23c8b11e-e5bb-11e7-ab50-621fe0588340_story.html?utm_term=.a92383ac8a8d

ok can we stop before we get into ancient aliens.

Can someone tell me how Slavland is 3rd Rome?

>t. someone who believes anything he reads

A bunch of kike industrial age revisionist garbage to pervert history.

You went full Zechariah Sitchin .

there is a reason had offices in the Rockefeller Plaza .

>

Well i got confirmation, Check for Lost Book of Enki and try to figure out if it holds any truth by probing it with Human Genome Information.

Search for when the Blue Eyed Blondes appeared and read that book to see if it holds any truths.

When the Turks took Constantinople the Romans fled to Russia. Russia and Byzantine have the same coat of arms and regalia.
The Vikings where in both places also.

>Well i got confirmation

From whom?

The Nibiru thing is a lie my guy.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome#Russian_claims

have you seen the stuff they found when they sacked the house of the ukranian attorney general? and it's not just slavland, it's the global powers that be.