London’s Muslim mayor repeats call to cancel Trump’s visit

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has stated that “London is a beacon of tolerance, acceptance and diversity”, and for that precise reason an official visit by U.S. President Donald Trump would “not be welcomed”.

Of course Khan is playing the so-called “diversity” card, which has become synonymous with boosting Islamic supremacists; otherwise, you’re “Islamophobic.” Infidels must remain inferior in this view.

Here are some reasons why Khan is shivering in his boots at the thought of anyone actually accepting Donald Trump, and so is fervently resisting Trump’s visit to the UK:

Khan has endorsed anti-Semites, defended 9/11 terrorists, and defended an al Qaeda member.
Khan has played the victimology narrative to the point of cautioning Westerners to play by the rules of Islamic supremacists, so as to not upset them to the point of joining jihadi groups.
He has called deadly jihad attacks “part and parcel” of life in a big city.
He has called progressive Muslims who want to live in unison with Westerners “uncle Toms.”
Last year, Khan demanded cancellation of President Trump’s state visit to the UK.

Khan has no place being the Mayor of London.
\\
jihadwatch.org/2017/12/uk-londons-muslim-mayor-repeats-call-to-cancel-trumps-visit-says-london-is-beacon-of-tolerance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=b814HQkzyKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Intolerant of intolerance.

Who the fuck does this asshole think he is!? I hope the Queen personally invites Trump just to BTFO this muslim cunt.

Shouldn't he be more worried about the constant acid attacks in London?

I don't know why you reposted this but here's what I said in the other thread.

Try not to make repeat threads, schlomo.

Can we destroy this KHAN with memes pls?
Like a Winnie the pooh level campaign like we did for China

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

it's about 41% white british which naturally divided further into conservative or labour party loyalties, the muslims will all vote for him as one bloc and he is the labour candidate. They can't lose unless white flight reverses.

Repeat call to disinvite kabab.

For the last time, Sadiq Khan is not the leader of the UK. At the end of the day he is a mayor, nothing more, nothing less. He does not speak for the nation.

Sadiq Khan was 13th 9/11 hijacker Zacarias Moussaoui's lawyer

youtube.com/watch?v=b814HQkzyKM

Trump's a fucking embarrassment, especially during anything even slightly diplomatic.
Cancelling the visit would a blessing in disguise. They should just lock him in a room and throw peanuts at his head

Mr Trump is more than welcome to visit the UK.

How I wish we had a non-Muslim mayor of London who shitposts and doesn't do much else.

MAGA!

why are americans so obsessed with a loudmouthed civil servant?
we don't bitch on and on about your miscellaneous wog mayors
such as the capital's mayor who made police body cams exempt from FOI requests

She personally de-invited Obama from the royal wedding, Big Liz gives 0 fucks

He honestly thinks he has more power than he does, it's a strange thing to watch.

>I'm so tolerant and accepting that I demand someone who has different views and opinions from mine BE BANNED FROM VISITING

Sweet tolerance, Sadiq.

please do wake our shitheads up

Sounds sad desu
>be mayor
>think you have power over anything
>literally only there to oversee trash pick up and road maintenance

will and kate?

is he coming to Haz/Meg?

The upcoming Harry and Mutt wedding.

Nah, he's tolerant and accepting of them, and also the diverse people who do them.

>“London is a beacon of tolerance, acceptance and diversity”

Unless you're white, then you can go fuck yourself,

haha no way. I thought he was coming to bull megan on hazzas wedding night. bloody based maj.

>why did he not get a nice ginger lass?

nuff said

He too will soon become another victim of the Trump Curse.

Why does this goat fucker think his opinion on this means anything whatsoever?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. well done Sadiq "cucker of bongs" Khan

I liked Chester and was sad about him dying...
Oh well.
Bye Felicia.