Can you beat up Shinka in a fight?

Can you beat up Shinka in a fight?

who the hell loses to a girl? unless you're going to get facesitt'd there's no point.

She would you have flat on your ass in seconds kid

I'm significantly stronger then the average of my weigh class and I know how to throw a punch with force and technique but Shinka can easily throw a 40+kg weight one handed, there is no way I can beat that.

There is no shame in losing to Shinka.

I would hold her tight, kiss her and let her go. Then she would either flee or understand how I want to fight.

Walk up and punk her in the back with a screwdriver. Fuck that bitch.

I want to trade punches with her

Dunno, but I could certainly beat the shit out the autist faggot that makes these threads every day.

Same fampai

Track him down and sick a pitbull on his ass.

Yes, I'm a big guy.

No but I know someone who could.

No, I'm a wimp that is not only out of shape, but suffers from at least two heavily disadvantageous physical disorders. Sorry, fampai.

Deko could never beat her in a fight without resorting to cheating, just like Sup Forums.

wow, she got thicc

I am 186 cm tall, and weight 120 kg
I also have a knife
Do I have a chance?

>I also have a knife
This is your only shot at winning.

Would you rather Shinka knock you out or choke you out?

I don't understand.

I could beat you in a fight.

What if he's Shinka though m

Only if I got sex for winning ;^)

I couldn't and that gives me a huge boner

Easy, but she sure can beat me off.

Pathetic

Bump

A long time ago I challenged all the girls my age at camp to an arm wrestle. Considering how they were able to outswim me and how I was a skinny manlet who doesn't exercise at all, I thought they could win. I sweeped 5 in a row and then a big dude challenged me. I lost pretty quickly. Then the girls challenged the big guy and the girls literally couldn't beat him using two hands. The dude was at least two times stronger than the strongest girl. Women are really weak man.

You're not dealing with some 3DPD here, 2D girls are strong.

>I am 186 cm tall, and weight 120 kg
You're either really muscular or really fat.

She's a bit meaty and probably gets quite nasty when she's angry, scratching, pinching, biting, etc. but it should be possible to overpower her.

Shinka would lift you off the ground.

I want to punch her in the uterus repeatedly with my benis[/spoilerp until she can no longer move.

You're only allowed to do that after you win the fight.

Probably not, I want Shinka to physically abuse me instead!

>who the hell loses to a girl? unless you're going to get facesitt'd there's no point.

Nigga a proper girl could totally fucking beat you.

No, but my gf could.

I don't think that's the correct Rin picture to post.

>scratching, pinching, biting
She only does that while she's raping me though.

She's my girlfriend too from time to time. How much does she charge you?

How it feels like to have your gf raping you ie do a lot trick to let your uninterested limp dick go hard and proceed riding?

How would you like it to be done?

Facesitting, slapping me when I complain, say something stupid or defy her, and rough footjobs!

Occasionally choking me to almost the point of passing out or just beating the shit out of me to remind me that she is, and always will be stronger than me.

I wish this was a doujin.

Looks like she's about to succ a random user off.

She got bumped.

I wanna fight a Deko!

No, I wouldn't beat her up in a mere fight, I'd try to calm her down.
But if it was a life-or-death I'd damn well try to kill her mark my words.

Would you let her beat you to make her feel good about herself (and to avoid pissing off Shinka)?

i could beat her, but id rather do other things with her instead. i want to have rough sex with shinka

I need a girl to dominate me so much

but you already had your mom

That's closer to abuse than domination. It still sounds fun in fantasy, but I wouldn't want to actually go through it in reality.

You would do anything if it's with Shinka.

I would win pretty fast. I'll just use my old ''surprise pepper spray to the face'' technique, that i have mastered thanks to the time i spent on the streets. After that, beating her would be a piece of cake. Maybe i'll use my brass knuckles on her. Or maybe i will use my steel toe boots to beat her down. I wouldn't use a knife, or my teeth, because i dont like cutting people. In other words, that bitch doesn't stand a chance against me.

Stockholm Syndrome is a bitch like that, yeah.

Masochists are so much fun

A mini girl of her stature couldn't possibly beat me up

>Masochists are so much fun
>Posts Raph

She's incredibly ticklish so yes

I was referring to the ones wanting to be beaten up.

I actually want to see this play out.

Other than Deko, what causes Shinka to go on violent outbursts?

Taking the knot

When you refuse to be a good cunt-licking slave.
When you hesitate even a little before following her orders.

Thanks for the boner, user

What, did you get that from the slightest mention of submission to Shinka?
Pathetic.

It's nothing new for me, but I did go from zero to fully hard at the thought, yes.

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with stupid normal fag Stacy with hidden powerlevel?
I want the turbo retard

I'm sorry that I'm a masochistic pervert.

Rikka has a good butt but is not inherently dominant.

I'm sorry that I'm a masochistic pervert!

Rikka won't tie you to a chair and force you to cum just by whispering insults in your ear and biting your neck like Shinka would.

well no, but you can bully her?

Who cares? I'm the one who deserves to get bullied.

I'm so sorry for my tiny clit-dick...
I'm sure even an elementary schooler could satisfy you better.

My dick doesn't get hard at the thought of bullying somebody, where it's diamonds for the reverse.

>Ple...Please give me some time, it will get bigger i promise

Nice censor btw

The men in my family have a pretty long history of beating women, including one of my cousins, who I've beaten up a few times, so I think I might stand a pretty good chance.

women are inferior to men

How do you even survive the stare down?

By dropping to your knees and either begging for mercy or offering to be her bitch.

Why has no one posted the picture yet.

What picture?

The one that show her carrying some 100 of kg?

I could have sworn I saved that picture but it turns out I didn't so have a picture of Shinka pulling this face instead.

Why not post it yourself?

Because I was answering your question. I'm not the other guy nor do I have the picture.

There is also Shinka's feat of throwing Dekomori one handed. Or dragging Ishiki around while running.

>Or dragging Ishiki around while running.
It was Utah who is 60kg, she did that while simultaneously sending Ishiki flying via a hard pimp slap.

Shinka.Shinka.Shinka.Shinka.Shinka.

Shinka... Shinka~

Such a lovely unorthodox name.

Shinka-sama tsuyoi!