Exportation

When the ethnostate is created where are we going to send all the half breeds?

My vote is for Britain, or what is left of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzU-FQuMy74
youtube.com/watch?v=W95RHO6_Gw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is now a Canada hate thread

So basically blasphemy is now illegal?

Britain sounds good. But only if they get dropped in above London with no parachutes

Fuck off. Australia is fucked by their Chinese influence.

You all need to return to the Mother Island to help defend your lineage. Fucking do it.

Canada is truly the worst "nation" in the world. I have more respect for Somalia itself than Canada.

i thought ireland having christian blasphemy laws was ridiculous but canada has taken it to a whole new level

I hope Quebec will get independent.

I want to love canada
But fuck you maple fuckers make it hard Brah

We have similar laws. Our "hets mot folkgrupp" legislation, which translates to incitement includes "missaktning" which is vague enough to include just failing to show proper respect as an independent clause. People have gotten convicted for just saying nigger before, or posting on facebook about how gypsies shit in the streets(they do).

No o e speejks elvish ccnt

I think we really are in limbo at this point

yup.
Britain has them too pretty much.

I unironically think the English are finished. They will signal right up until the scimitar slits their throat.

Which is why I'm explaining it to you, dimwit. The law's titled incitement but includes disrespecting protected groups as an independent clause sufficient on its own for a conviction.

Honestly, so does most of Canada.

I'm sure nobody will be arrested for criticising Christianity or Scientology though

This is the kind of shit the 2nd amendment exists for

>You all need to return to the Mother Island to help defend your lineage. Fucking do it.

Can't defend my lineage if you won't defend yourselves. Cunt.

>Colonial cunts return to the British Isles.
>Their lands is swiped up by overpopulated chinese. Very quickly assimlated as Chinese colonies.
>China now has an adequate supply of sand oil and steel, can feed war machine to make europe their tributary states.
>Whites btfo.

I would, but you people are of such fucking LOW character.

You are a "culture" of chavs, slags, cuckolds, paki pimps, and perpetually offended little bitches vindicated by your woman-run establishment.

And you stabbed Hitler in the back. And that matters to me because I have German lineage.

In other words; FUCK YOUR JEWNITED KIKEDOM FAGGOT PARADE "great" britain.

Watch those damn 88s! But seriously, having a language that is halfway across the pond and half convict, elvish would be a sep up.

Australians and leafs not shitposting.It is the fucking apocalypse

holy shit. please somebody tell me this is a gag

Incitement to know the truth is the most dangerous act of sedition in a state of lies.

white girls naturaly prefer confident, smart and good looking man. thats why you lately see white women with asian males from china, especialy nordic aryans like swedish, dannish and ukraians. they see confidence and wealth in asians males so as they realize that dick myth was invented by white ugly dumb hairy smelly subhuman apes to keep asians and other minorities down. when asian guy gets white girl its always 10/10 girl, when white boi gets asian girl she is always bottom of the barrel lol. AMWF kids are superior to WMAF kids too which is basicaly stereotype now. lol.

Nahh dude, it's real.

It's only getting worse.

Let's meme Canada into a full Islamic State. It can serve as a warning to those in the USA.

We don't enforce the blasphemy laws but it's still embarrassing. Our justice system is fucked here. Some fella got out of prison after serving only 5 years for smashing his wife's skull in with a hammer.

To be fair she probably deserved it

>blasphemy

Yeah we charge them with disturbing the peace now. Athiests are the worst. They are abusive pro-abortion nihilists.

t. Northern Ireland

The ride never ends.

atheist here, sometimes i feel like im the only pro-life antinihilist atheist that exists. my mum is the opposite and i used to be just like her

Largest unprotected border

If you lose us, you fall too. You really going to allow an enemy beachhead to your north?

not so fast trudeau

Fuck off back to chinkland faggot

n-not s-so fast Ww-wynne

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

no one will ever take u cucks seriously ever again

HAAAAAAAAAAA \
NIGER LOVERS

Wait I thought we were supposed to be a Jewish puppet state like the US

>he fell for the jew meme

Can we stop talking about a meme country ?

waait i taht we werewr suppodsfd to . ekwaj wfnwefljsalen aw efawefl; kjf jawe'pf j

DERRRRR

Nobody even thinks about your country

If only soy boys had enough courage to end their worthless lives. I'm pretty sure some of those nu males are actually castrated.

NOHABODSY ENVEN LTHISNDS AEGOUE CANAWEFLK DERUUURRERRRRRREAEREAREWAOR AWER PKAWE'FLJ AW;EORIJ

what is a nu male

We will use gene editing to edit out their shitskin DNA.

do u have a fashwave invite?

I vote Antartica. It's a big uninhabited landmass with enough room for all of them.

kill yourself

Examples:

KILL YOURELF DIERRRRRR

what the fuck

send them to brazil

You are literally bossed around by krauts and Lichtenstein. Terror is part and parcel
The chinese only influence the property market at this stage, until the ALP get into power.

Good alternative.

Much better then having the world laugh at it

can anybody give me a fashwave invite?

eh honestly we should just nuke you a bit so that maybe you'll be less shit once you dig out of the rubble. Just don't invent anime like the last island full of cunts that we nuked did, ok?

No

What does this mean?

Youtube fashwave people??

Half-breed here. You don't want to export all half-breeds. Obviously some breeds are undesirable, others are highly desirable. I'm half-Japanese and half-Anglo. I'm 6'1", a graduate of Oxford and a professional in the banking industry. I'm an 8/10 in terms of my looks in the opinions of women and have an IQ of 127. There is no reason to jettison the likes of me - unless you count jealousy. Anyone, nothing in this thread matters. You will never effect such policies. There will never be an ethnostate and we all know it.

fashwave discord invite

you know those autistic people that make memes like these?

Newfag gtfo reee

>nothing in this thread matters
your grandchildren will all be muslims so you are right, this thread is useless

dude please help

i need invite now...
gotta save the white race yo

Australia. 95% of your landmass is pretty much uninhabitable.

>your grandchildren will all be muslims so you are right, this thread is useless

I intend to return to Japan in ten years. There, I will not have to worry about the invasion you're referring to. As a Japanese citizen, I will do just fine. White nations will cease to exist. The Japanese ethnostate will last forever. Enjoy your Muslim grandkids lol.

Sorry, didn't even know there was a server.
Maybe try commenting under a Youtube fashwave song?

youtube.com/watch?v=EzU-FQuMy74

There are half Japanese in Brazil

Look, your going to live in a diverse hell hole either we win or lose.
You can be part of picking which one you would rather live in or you can simply ignore it all and we will choose.

>Australia. 95% of your landmass is pretty much uninhabitable.
Our uninhabitable No Go Zones aren't growing in size

Pic related

>Look, your going to live in a diverse hell hole either we win or lose.

Please see I cannot lie about your chances of survival. But you have my sympathies.

well this helps at least

fashwavers are such fucking homos

i only want an invite so i can work with them since their so autistic

i had the invi then they booted me cuz they were mad i told them i was lebanese and irish

one of them asked my clan and i told him then i got booted cuz he was like ur clan is inferior to mine
like whut

Oh, hi Kalergi. We will.

>white nationalists disinviting a nonwhite
wow, what a shock

The millions of degenerate self hating leftist weaklings are unimportant.
We only need a million people. A million out of 1/2 a billion.
We could go right down to 20,000 and we would bounce right back.
All we need is a secure area and to select people with the right mentality.

I hope you are at least a Mennonite. They are pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=W95RHO6_Gw4

well i meant well and they were just like fuck you ur a faggot blah blah blah

i was on their side the whole time

their faggots i tried telling them u gotta kill muslims BEFORE you kill jews and they were just like DER MUSLIMS GOOD DER NOT RAPISTS DER JEWS EVIL DERRDERR DERRRRRRR

u mean maronite yeah im that

Very nice pasta, right up there with the big dick McDonalds one.

>The absolute state of Canada's defense policy for the past 70 years.

I've got 10 million illegal Mexicans that will build a northern wall in exchange for a resident alien status card.

>All we need is a secure area and to select people with the right mentality.

Oh because that's worked so well in the past.

You forgot one thing: HUMAN NATURE.

Good luck, captain dreamer!

Lol you think that that's pasta? I take that as a compliment of the highest order. Thank you.

>have an IQ of 127
>Anyone, nothing in this thread matters

Embrace the 3rd position before its to late faggots

Why would they leave their comfy sunny continent to move to your small overpopulated grey island filled with pakis ?

what's your email?

>Return to Europe, goy! Abandon this soil your ancestors shed blood for to the mud hordes!

Why is this line so common among the eurocucks?

Well last time, we sent all the convict halfbreed subhumans to australia.
Still plenty of space there

That image makes me mad because growing up to become a ballerina is a perfectly good career choice if you have the talent.

Why would you steer your children away from success?

>lineage
I mean I guess I could fight for Poland but I think they are gonna do fine on their own at least for the time being. This aside lineage doesn't really matter to us burgers/mutts, it's not like I consider myself Polish. Don't even speak the language.

this is some real low quality shitposting. Nazi's are just as retarded as AnCaps.

Halflings should be sent to New Zealand. It's only appropriate.

the jews are already working on japan.
The zionists announced the destruction of Europe, followed by Asia.
Japan is the Scandinavia of Asia, and will be the first to go. Jews of Europe are currentl relocating to Asia to start the process again.
There are large increases of jews in shanghai so far.

Fuck off leafniggers we're full
You can crash in northern ireland if you want

>And you stabbed Hitler in the back. And that matters to me because I have German lineage.
maybe you shouldn't have allowed non-British immigration to your colonies like this:
>And you stabbed Hitler in the back. And that matters to me because I have German lineage.

Then maybe your diaspora wouldn't be some kind of bastardized larpfaggots who can just pick and choose which identity to shit on day after day(just an fyi, but this is why Australia is the only colony that even tries to hold onto its Anglo tradition; they took the lealst number of non-Anglo immigrants). As an anglophile, this shit is just depressing, but as an American it's not shocking in the slightest.

Everyone in my country is either Irish, German, PVRE NORD, or some variation of speshul snowflake slavshit who moved out into the middle of nowhere. These are the people who have festivals around their ethnicity. What festivals do the British people here have? Unironically, we have the 4th of July.

Miscegenation kills what came before it. A mutt of Doberman and Chihuahua extraction is neither doberman nor Chihuahua. It is a mongrelization and cannot be expected to perform the same duties as either pure breed.

>Why is this line so common among the eurocucks?
Why does a family member ask another family member for money when they're down on their luck?

Show flag kike

Certainly hasn't stopped any mouth breathing morons from shitposting about islam online or joining together in public for anti islamic protests.
Probably because, just like the gay sex with your dog bill, you actually have no idea what is up with the real contents of our legislation.
16 year old weeb faggots jerking off to anime all of a sudden are pol sci degree holders when they come to Sup Forums

No they can't. Fuck off, we're full too.

[email protected]

hNrXeD

Time for politicans to go to the chopping block