Is white women dating niggers really just modern date slavery?

Is white women dating niggers really just modern date slavery?

Must be, because they're so ugly it can't possibly be true love

It's a win win situation. True, she uses it as a slave (or a pet) but in return, he may hope for a less ape-like descendant.

I mean she already has this "alpha" holding her purse knowing he is being shot by paparazzi. Basically he is her sex slave/butler.

It’s pretty rare. White men are still the most desirable

I don't understand this match.

Is that Baron Davis from the NBA?

It seems to just be mutual objectification people with poor impulse control give into. White girl has unrealistic expectations of the machismo and "savagery" of black guys and the black guy is out to bag the type of woman his exposure to western media and culture has lead him to believe is most desirable. I think this is why WW/BM married couples have such high rates of divorce - only after the fetish has worn off do they realize their personalities might not be suited for each other because that was never a consideration they made in the first place.

Yes. And the coal burner is Laura Dern (50 years old). So much for the less ape-like descendant.

She must be having financial problems.

>dating
Ok. Post fuck buddy statistics, you cunt worshiping cuck.

>Rare.
>He does not know that niggers in tinder get more matches on average than equally attractive white men.

proof?

I think we could make some fake lefty posts about this. Could dishearten women from racemixing

There is an article about it in RotK and some stuff a Brazilian friend told me. I'm not sure if your girls have already fallen for the BBC meme, but Canadian and English women for sure. Nips too, but those girls seem to love Nordic looking guys just as much.

Got any statistics to back that up?

Looks like Disney is paying their new stars in dark meat.
>Good job shitting up Star Wars for us
>Here's your NBA Mandingo

Yes is slaveri. Muts spuder in te bolsak

>rotk

You may not like the guy, but more often than not the stuff they say about women is spot on.

It's the equivalent of salon or jezebel.

>tinder
Kek
Meanwhile in reality...

>is a basketball player and a millionaire
>still prefers a hideous old white slag over any black woman
Sad.

its weird how feminists hate masculinity yet are only attracted to hyper-masculinity