Daily reminder that Jesus Christ was a blond hair blue eyed man, just like many people born in Levant

Daily reminder that Jesus Christ was a blond hair blue eyed man, just like many people born in Levant.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/wsdindex.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Shouldn't you get actual proof of his existence before we start arguing over his appearance?

This is for all the white people here that find it difficult to believe in Christianity.

I too was an atheist at one point. Would spend hours watching Dawkins and Hitchens destroy people in debates and I felt like logic and reason were on my side.

I mean the bible is ridiculous right? Just a bunch of Jewish nonsense to keep the goy in line. A fairy tale for children right? I had read the bible and found it ludicrous.

I then stumbled upon something that changed my perspective forever, and when I read the bible again my eyes were opened in a way that no redpill could ever open them.

Jesus was not a Jew. Jews are literally Satan's spawn and the bible tells us this over and over. Jesus died only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Who is this house of Israel? It is the white man. Only the white man fulfills all biblical prophecies put forth, the Jews fulfil ZERO. All other "people" are hybrid bastards in the eyes of the Lord. Only true whites will inherit the kingdom.

I implore you to read this:

"Verboten"
ELEVEN BIBLICAL ESSAYS ON SUBJECTS CAREFULLY AVOIDED BY TODAYS CLERGY, By Thomas O'Brien

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/wsdindex.html

If you have struggled to believe, if you have struggled with understanding, if you have doubt. Read that.

I love you all brothers. Good luck.

bump, truth will out

There was only one Christian and he died on the cross. The rest of us merely do the best we can.

Daily reminder to White People that desert fairy tales should not be the basis for your religion.

Restore the Old Gods.
Kill the False Prophets.

Funny how mudslimes will claim that Jesus cannot be white because he's born in Galilee but will immediately choose a blond palestinian as their icon if they get the chance.

your fucking MUM

You actually expect us to believe that people supposed to have migrated several hundred millenia ago ever migrated anywhere else after reaching northern Europe?

Dream on, kid.

This.
One Christ. One Christian. Everyone else just trying.

bro... fashwave invite please?

Old gods gave us nothing. Christ gave us the world.

Sup Forums is a pagan board

This is what Christ looked like.

christ looked like me

yep
Christ has given you weakness, rampant homosexuality, corruption, fear and displacement.

If the word "christian" was coined today, it would read "Christ-ish". Just try to resist the devil and more times then not. That's literally all he asked. I don't see what the problem is. These modern atheists claim they do just that but explain their sense of morality with logic. That's not superiority, that's just saying i don't like your tree house so i will build my own. It's still a fuckin tree house.
Until they demand multiculti bullshit and let muslims in. Then it becomes a mosque. All the atheists who scream about Christianity are just one migrant wave away from becoming muslims. Every fucking one of them.

well can u give me it or are u just gona brag about being on it?

i actually want to excel the movement unlike u who prolly is a dumbass shitposter

>well can u give me it or are u just gona brag about being on it?
>i actually want to excel the movement unlike u who prolly is a dumbass shitposter
Based upon above. I misunderstood your question. I don't have a invite code nor a discord, sorry to get your hopes up. I thought you were referring to a fashwave dump. Yes I am a shitposter I also donate money to Pro-White groups.

sorry....
these guys are so annoying

i got an invi and they were all like UR NOT WHITE DERRR

Part and parcel

Whitest-looking palestinian they could find and she still looks like an ugly sandnigger

Then save the art, spread the message. Some of us are more Alpine this does not make us less Aryan. It just means our soul is more Aryan and we will fight the harder.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race

multiple threads about this ugly potato faced mudshit with nappy nigger hair that's likely been dyed. fuck off MIDF

That bitch look jewy af

She's a kebab'd nord woman's polukrovka and she's uglier in person.

u gotta invite user?

NeoPagans are literally the most homosexual pieces of shit out there. Look at the stats. It makes sense because you sexuall immoral subhuman tree-worshippers think like atheists

No, Jesus is a shitskin and the founders of European civilization (the Roman and Greek empires) are rolling in their graves that the European race threw away their heritage fell for a middle-eastern scam.

Christianity must be the greatest achievement of Jewish subversion of white societies in recorded history.

Neither is white retard. Can people look past this girls skin and hair (which doesn’t even appear to have a soft texture like Europeans usually do?) colour? Her features are just like everyone else’s in the region.

There are documents that say Jesus had chestnut or redish hair and a ruddy complexion.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
The whereabouts of the original letter are no longer known, and Wiki says the document was likely a forgery, but the original description of the document matches documents and imperial codexes from the Late Roman/Byzantine period.
“According to the manuscript of Jena, a certain Giacomo Colonna found the letter in 1421 in an ancient Roman document sent to Rome from Constantinople.”
“Christopher Mylius, the 18th century librarian of Jena, stated the letter was written in golden letters on red paper and richly bound, but lost.”
Description of Jesus.
“He is a man of medium size...His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders...It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin.”

one would be nice
poo

Jesus’ hair should be auburn in color, but otherwise

And he was born in occupied Palestine.

Daily reminder, Jesus spoke English.

I have more palestinian blondes.

they're so ugly

half

muh discord
I've been seeing your begging for the stupid invite all day, are you really this desperate to be in that srupid circle jerk?
larping faggot

You will have noticed the facial asymmetry in this icon. It always struck me as weird until I learned that this was done intentionally and not due to the lack of skill of the artist. It symbolizes the two natures of Jesus Christ: one human, one divine. So if you're trying to get a photorealistic approximation then this icon may not be the best starting point as that is not its intention at all.

And as always race realists and materialists try to determine religious truths based on hair color or genes. If your only tool is a hammer ..

you know fuck all about Paganism and are doing to look edgy since you don't realise how Odin did way more fag shit than Christ

kys pls

no he wasnt

If jesus was blonde haired blue eyed, why did he have to get pointed out by Judas to the Roman soldiers? We know the disciples were all typically jews with dark hair and dark eyes who looked the same. So why would Jesus, a nordic, not be instantly recognized? If Jesus had any defining features like that, it would have been passed on in the bible, but time and time again he's described as an average, nondescript jew. DEBUNKED

Judea at the time, like much of the Roman Empire would be something like Brazil today. Jews had lived all over the ancient world, and many people from other countries lived in Judea, not counting the Roman Occupiers.

Point is there was a huge mix of different appearances, much like modern day Israel.

Daily reminder that debating the physical appearance of a fictional person is a waste of everybody's time.

The palestinian half wasn't very brown.

This bitch is half Dutch and dyes her hair.

f

>Searching for modern Palestine despite Jesus lived 1000 years before the Ottoman subhumans mongrelized the middle East.
You Russians are dumb.
But half mutts like that girl prove there was Aryan admixture in there in the past.

Daily reminder that Jesus Christ was a Jew

daily reminder that you are a subhuman mestizomierda

Hadid family happens to have Turkish roots
Gigi Hadid is a turkroach-semite mixed with dutch
and looks like ashkenazi indeed

He was a fucking kike you goys. He wasnt even christian, you cant believe in yourself to be your saviour.

Jesus was a native Levantine. The natives of the Middle East (including Persia) and North Africa before Arab colonisation were typically like dark white people. I wouldn't consider them the same race, but I would consider them a very close race.
These native Levantines looked similar to Georgians, but a bit darker.
Jesus also probably had short hair as God says long hair is an abomination.

Don't worry, personally I'm not. But if I were, at least I'd own up to it, unlike your whole fucking country full of European wannabees.

>God says long hair is an abomination
Where does it say this?
Was Samson's strength not dependent on having long hair?

Hail the old Gods!

1 Corinthians 11:14: "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"
Ezekiel 44:20: "Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads."
1 Corinthians 11:4: "Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head."
Samson was a Nazarite. He was empowered by God because he followed his Nazarite vow of not cutting one's own hair, coming into contact with corpses and drinking wine.

Yezidi heritage mixed with semite
Yet another case of white genes hijacking
Looks like a gypo anyway

Interesting. Thank you.

By the way...

No worries. Read the Bible, brother. Remember Jesus' blood paid for your sins so you won't pay for them in Hell. It's a gift from God, all you need to do is believe on it.
Don't listen to the Grand Paedo of Rome.

I've read passages here and there, I'd take the bible on my bedside and open it at random. I found the verses were oddly relevant for the concerns I had at the time.
I should sit down and read it end to end.
>Don't listen to the Grand Paedo of Rome
Never had, Orthodox here.

Romans and Greeks were first to convert to Christianity.

>Jesus had short hair
wrong

she is opposite of ugly duckling story

>verses were oddly relevant for the concerns I had at the time
Written by God through man, the Bible has all the answers for our concerns.
Orthodoxy is a lot like Catholicism, just with less paedophilia. It preaches salvation by works, if I'm not mistaken. Best bet for an Aussie is to go to some indy Baptist/Evangelical church that is fundamentalist. We have some like that in the UK, just in Northern Ireland though.
Only read the King James Version. Other verses are filled with corruptions and omissions.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

This. And, I believe in Him and He is my Lord.

University classes in history and the Classics all said Jesus was a myth or an amagamation of many esoteric schools of thought once the idea of Jesus hit Greece. Merely to state, Jesus, if existing, culd be stripped down of the jewish law and culture and literally be white Euro in every way. The only other arguments in favor of the Christ story being Asian or North African is the comparison betweem Him and Isis, but the Isis cult was brought about by the Greek influence in Egypt (Ptolemies).

Christianity seems like a great message for one to follow the straight and narrow and become truly strong in the face of evil, but it also carries with it a stain of judaism, which is truly disheartening.

Take everything that is Catholic and orthodox and strip the Jewish laws and culture from it, and one will see a beautiful religion that is no different that the philosophy of Plato and the story of the Christ named Socrates.

Did Socrates die for the sins of the Greeks? Yes. He chose to stay and drink the hemlock to show that he was the most Greek of the Greeks. Is the story of Odin any different?

That hair isn't about neck length. I'm talking about most depictions where his hair goes well beyond his shoulders and looks like a woman with a beard.

The Romans and Greeks felt closer to Levantines than to non-Mediterranean Europeans. They wouldn't roll in their graves

she's not ugly, but hardly attractive...

look chechen to me

Hair is*
Very close regions. I think he would have looked more Chechen than Georgian, now that you say it.

Oh.

Fucking this

No, they conquered and subdued you sand monkeys, even genocided you several times.

>Christ has given you weakness, rampant homosexuality, corruption, fear and displacemen
Actually that's the Jews, they are quite vocal about taking credit for that

This is from the Turin Shroud.

Are you gay or just shilling?

eternal reminder "virgin birth" means joseph got cucked by an arian greco-roman soldier or nobleman

i don't find particualrly attractive, no

Have some respect for Yezidis
Since kikes are the kings of white genes hijacking you sure know what I am talking about

Hadid family happens to have Turkish roots
Gigi Hadid is a turkroach-semite mixed with dutch
and looks like ashkenazi indeed

He hoo he Jesus is the Lord god lordy God man Jesus hoo! He is the God man! Man God in middle East! Jesus is lord

And Mohamed was also white, I believe with red hair.

But you look Jewish, right?

"The only semites in the world are the Arabs. There isn't one Jew who is a semite."

Spoken by (((Benjamin H. Freedman)))

>brainlets actually believe that this is the image you'd get if you could get an image from wrapping a dead guy's head in cloth

Jonah 3: 7-8: "Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; let them not feed nor drink water. But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God. "

Note distinction here: man, beast, herd. What manner of beast would wear sackcloth and have the power of speech?

Just read this from the anons link above.
Amazing

Jer. 31: 34: "And they shall teach no more, every man his neighbor and every man his brother. "

They lived among MENAs for more than a thousand years. The Roman Empire even had MENA emperors. Southern Europeans and MENAs were brothers before Islam divided them

Damn, that wasn't the response I expected to get. Do you have any reading you'd recommend?

>Christ gave us the world

He gave you a fucking metaphor. I'm so sick of people spouting pretentious bullshit like this and pretending it means anything.