What is the worst generation, and why is it the millennials?

What is the worst generation, and why is it the millennials?

I don't know about you, but every milliennial I've met has been vocally critical of immigration and feminism, while every boomer and gen X'er I've met has been a brainwashed feminist in favor of mass migration.

Boomers FFS!

Boomers built the modern western world. Millennials are just lazy ingrates.

Why does everyone forget gen X? they're the assholes who raised us on TV and divorce

>built
you mean destroyed

most of gen x are dead or failed to breed.

umm sweetie

No those were still boomers. Boomers created divorce culture. Gen x are the unforunates stuck between the powerhouse gens that are millenials and boomers. They got boomers who won't retire above them and millenials nipping at their heels for the same job, that they're slowly becoming too old to be in.
Its a shitty spot theyve been put in.

Most of them are cucks so who cares

>Boomers built
boomers have built nothing

Yep, boomers without question.

communism scholarship

Boomers.
Millennials are just their bastard byproduct.
Boomers basically grew up in wealthy white ethnostates.

Because they record every fucking little thing they do, then either A) Completely forget about it, B) Spend their time only looking to the past. Which is sad both ways.

Fuck off Boomer, no amount of trash talking is going to save you from the Day of the Nursing Home.

Boomers built the strip mall culture here in the US. We had beautiful small towns and cities that were much whiter than anything we've ever seen. We had a lot of actual communities. Now it's colored but at least we have le based minorities xD

Retarded Boomers fucked our world.

>What is the worst generation
"greatest" generation

Make an inst*gram/sn*pchat account, you'll know why.

>millennials
>posts pic of gen z

Boomers, especially the hippie movement
They opened the floodgates