Why does every country listen to our music? Why don't they make their own music...

Why does every country listen to our music? Why don't they make their own music? Every time I listen to a snapchat/vlog from another country, they're always listening to our music.

stfu we sent you Iggy Azalea as retribution for infecting our country with cane toads.

Jap music > american shit desu

Apparently a lot of the music I listen to is Slavic, which is weird

I think some of the House I like is by yanks, not sure

Get off this board, pathetic wigger scum.

"we" don't, black music is just the pop-garbage being pushed on everyone the idea that "everyone" listens to is fabricated jew bullshit

wouldn't expect a nigger to be able to see anything that subtle though

>music
Is that what you call it?

They do make their own music, its just a bunch of gay techno garbage like what the faggots on /o/ like.

there are no good producers who are American they just move to Miami from abroad

>almost 2017+1
>nigger misic
R u srs?

Everyone wants to be us. But not before they complain about us though.

because ur fucking jews advertise the degenerate music everywhere and our young girls cant help bt listen to the 56% mongrel known as "bruno mars" as well as other subhumans

i personally listen to anime and swedish melodic metal, yes degenerate still, but nowhere near as harmful as american jewified "music"

>our music
kys nigger

my wife's son loves 21 savage. he has good lyrics

Talk shit all you want, literally every time I watch you UK and Australia fuckers you're listening to radio hip hop/ pop from the US. ( my entire point you faggots).

Based argentina

Jews.

Because it's so bland it makes for some good background noise.

>wahhh it’s everyone else’s fault but the dumb niggers who consume the garbage
Faggot

Half of what you perceive as "your" music is written by Swedes, they're working behind the scenes like crazy. Then, a perfect symbiosis of niggers and Jews is another half.

So you are proud of Jews pushing degenerate media into other peoples? I suppose that’s the only thing 56% land does these days

define "our music"

>Alright/decent beat in the background
>Some unintelligible nigger literally mumbling over it

Why

Cultural imperialism.

you wanna know why.

because some sjw faggots from britain got duped into moving to north america unknowingly paving the way for the creation of a super national bank. This super bank(USA) under control by the jews then proceeded to spread their shit infested ideology under the guise of "Freedom" to the rest of the world via their military power. Thus every western country was forced to learn american in school, watch american movies, listen to american news, watch american tv shows all throughout their childhood. What I'm telling you is that I am american. As a matter of fact I know more about your country than you do, my english vocabulary is bigger than yours and my culture is basically yours, forced upon me. Thanks based anglo cucks for being dummys that got duped by the nationalbank jew.

>our music
>performed on (mostly) European instruments
>composed using European musical theory
>using notation of European origin
>songs written in European metric
>in European languages

There question is - why don't YOU make YOUR own music.

because the whore of babylon has the gift of deception to bring down all nations with her whoredom

They listen to it because it's LIT bruh